Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide (7453 Views)

Nine Important Verse That Muslim Need To Explain To Us / A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm / Catholic Church Knows That Muslims Are Paradise Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2014
dolphinheart:

Well, everybody can now see that you dnt understand ur post, talk less of explaining it

I told you u dnt understand what you posted , that you just saw the book, found the link, liked it cause it accuses other religions , copied it and pasted it.
U responded by saying that you have the book and the link . Sir , how do you reason!.

I went further to explain to you why you dnt understand the stupidity of what u posted. That if u understood it, you wunt have posted it. Also, That in explaining ur post , u only ended in shooting urself in the foot .
Your reply was very interesting as it gives one a better understanding of ur intellectuality .
U said cerebral disorder , that you read ur bible and also copy paste .

Dnt u get it! Its silly to copy paste and not understand what you are pasting , because once asked to explain ur post, ull start blabbing, not being able to give a direct reply.
U have not only shot urself in the foot, but u are still holding on to the gun, looking at the hole in confusion while still putting ur copypaste fingers on the trigger.

If the original manuscript have helped u in ur faith, pls show us the original manuscript so that it can help us too. Or dnt u have it again?

I dnt want to explain the folly of ur post on the prophesy issue, I want you to show me or direct me to a link where any of ur major leaders believe the folly u posted on Islamic prophesy. I dnt want tp discuss something that real Moslems dnt believe in .
to be sincere something is wrong with you anyway take these

Acts 26:24Amplified Bible (AMP)

24 And as he thus proceeded with his defense, {tola9ja}Festus called out loudly,{dolphinheart} Paul, you are mad! Your great learning is driving you insane! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2014
dogmatism religion simple way word to qualify it

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
they keep saying he is god and he keep denying it

Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Ifeann(f): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2014
talibilm:

Thanks for your response. My frank opinion with due respect is you had mixed truth (bolded above) with Somethings not true but I am not ignorant nor I am using deception . kindly know the Noble Quran was revealed From Allah in 23 years in various situations, exposing Conspiracies of Enemies, replying questions of pagans, later in Medina questions of Jews and christians of Najran , so it very important to know in which circumstance those verses were revealed. We muslims cannot Interpret quran's Verses by ourselves (Proof:hadith). So let me explain you using Tafsir (explanation of) Ibn Abbas (620-687 AD approx) who was blessed companion of Prophet and a close relative of Prophet (pbuh) your first verse 3:3

http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=2&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=3&tAyahNo=3&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

(Quran within brackets) Tafsir or explanation outside

(He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture) He sent you Gabriel with the Scripture (with truth) in order to show truth from falsehood, (confirming) corroborating Allah's divine Oneness (that which was (revealed) before it)of scriptures, (even as He revealed the Torah) in one go to Moses the son of Amran (and the Gospel) in one go to the Jesus the son of Mary.

So kindly REFER THE BOLDED part '' corroborating Allah's divine oneness so Noble Quran came to CONFIRM those verses in the Torah & Injeel which were still not tampered (refer bolded part '' show truth from falsehood '') Confirming '' ONENESS of God in both the books . refer Tafsir of verses(use the above link ) and see verses 5:46-48 , 5:68 which will describe you all you claimed about stoning verses which were hidden by the Jews & Christians from their book because they Loved adultery. When Adultery is so strict it not possible to rape or have sex with captives unless they become muslim and the contract of marriage was made see verse 4:24 bolded part

''(And all married women (are forbidden unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess) of captives, even if they have husbands in the Abode of War, after ascertaining that they are not pregnant, by waiting for the lapse of one period of menstruation. (It is a decree of Allah for you) that which I have mentioned to you is unlawful in Allah's Book. (Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned) as unlawful, (so that ye seek them) marry (with your wealth) up to four wives; it is also said that this means: so that you buy with your wealth captives; and it is also said that this means: so that you should seek with your money marrying women for an agreed period of time (zawaj al-mut'ah) but the lawfulness of this practice was later abrogated, (in honest wedlock) He says: be with them as legitimate husbands, (not debauchery) not indulging in adultery without having a proper marriage. (And those of whom) after marriage (ye seek content) ..................................''

So Islamaphobes Misinterpret ( not you) to make it look Ugly but Its Islam for the first time made War crimes Law where Women or Children or the Old aged will not be harmed (no raping buisness as in Bosnia,Spain) if they do not take arms, Women not raped . places of worship Churches, synagogues, Monastries and people in them not disturbed. feeding captives when Muslims ate lees than them is in our records.

It refered To Jews who entered Islam then like abdullah ibn Salam , Zaid Ibn sanah who were Rabbis so that the new meccans who migrated to Yatrib(medina) can now ask if they have Doubts. For clear explanation read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2033398/defending-misquoted-noble-quran-verses

So If want to know the truth kindly read FIRST what I wrote COMPLETELY with THE LINK then you will understand what is the TRUTH , but If you want to Prejudiced its upto you, your religion is yours and Mine is for me (Noble Quran 2:256) grin and from the ABOVE its very clear NOTHING is borrowed from Torah or Injeel but its the LORD OF THE WORLDS which sent all those BOOKS. But without understanding this (same source & Ego ) which Both Jews & Christians were fighting for centuries with Jews calling Jesus & Mary with Filthy words and each Blaming the other of Copying their holy Texts from the Other but the Noble Quran came and cleared the AIR of suspicion TESTIFYING All were from the same source (Like the Negus of Abyssinia said) and Honoured them with a new title ' THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK "' and Glorified Jesus & his Mother as Legitimate and Miraculously Born and as MESSIAH that jews were Foretold. grin

GOOD ON YOU. I have made close to 100 posts asking Muslims politely (and NOT in the Muslim section as not to offend them) about why Islam and your prophet endorses, supports and encourages slavery or child marriage or paedophilia or sex with captives (that your right hand possess) or beheadings or stonings or revenge missions or assassination of his critics or the abrogations of revelations or polygamy(legalised adultery) or temporary marriage (legalised prostitution still practised by the shites) or Al Taqiyya (use of deceit) or Inc.est (he slept with his adopted son's ex wife after he divorced her since Mohammed lusted after her), or sex with sex slaves (which he did often), or No adpotion in Islam(there by leaving countless orphans destitute) or his irrational hate of wall garkos (little lizards) or dogs (mans best friend) or his sharing of war booty or any other vice in the Qu'ran ...and you are the FIRST to honestly attempt to address the topic without insulting Christianity or saying absolute nonsense or using analogy to draw inference.

I like your attempts to clarify this issue with these verses even though I am sceptical of using ONLY Islamic sources like the ones you posted, my reason being the infamous Al Taqiyya commonly practised by Muslims. I like to get a rounded perspective. For instance, I have had Muslims who argue that sex with married (who their husband are alive) captives your right hand possessed is not Rape or that breeding slaves is not really slavery but that they are prisoners of war who have no rights. Even though I quote clear passages.

THANK YOU for your maturity I will investigate this. But there is a fact I would like to mention. What you alluded to (which I DISagree with) is that God can not protect his words in the scripture. Hence it got corrupted. This is some thing the Jews and Christians would never believe because Gods word is unchangeable..... and so Mohammed alone in the cave started reciting these passages even though some people suggest he may have had earlier contact with probably Gnostic "christains" narrations. This is very suspicious because of the similarities between Gnostic ideas and Islam's teachings about Christ.
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 6:06am On Dec 22, 2014
tola9ja:

to be sincere something is wrong with you anyway take these

Acts 26:24Amplified Bible (AMP)

24 And as he thus proceeded with his defense, {tola9ja}Festus called out loudly,{dolphinheart} Paul, you are mad! Your great learning is driving you insane! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't answer questions, you can explain queries, you can't decipher explanations.

A typical nigerian wey no wan gree say he no sabi something go wan turn the whole thing to fight and abuse .

U think abusing me will remove peoples eyes from seing the sillyness in your post. You have failed again .

You have even failed more , shown ur low level of intelligence, and inability to understand the things u posted, when you compared urself to festus
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2014
dolphinheart:

You can't answer questions, you can explain queries, you can't decipher explanations.

A typical nigerian wey no wan gree say he no sabi something go wan turn the whole thing to fight and abuse .

U think abusing me will remove peoples eyes from seing the sillyness in your post. You have failed again .

You have even failed more , shown ur low level of intelligence, and inability to understand the things u posted, when you compared urself to festus
dose that are reading will already understand you i give a scriptural evidences you are requesting for a scholar evidence #smh
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by yazach: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ifeann:

Lol. Here is a moslem once again presenting a classic example of a red herring.
Why didn't you make issues with every other point I raised and this very important point and I quote, "Since it is the torah your prophet believed was rite and probably got his materials from."
I see raining many points at a time as a way of derailment/dodging and an ideal human being will take one point after the other. So please tell us the meaning of Taqiyah

Ifeann:

Most intelligent Muslims will instantly try to argue that point (and still fail miserably ) but since you lack the knowledge u chose to divert the conversation.

No you are wrong, an intelligent and knowledgeable entity will never combine many different issues with one another and a knowledgeable person will attend to the points one after the other. I will never fall for your trick. So please tell us the meaning of Taqiyah

Ifeann:

Look my friend I have spent hundreds of hours studying these issues in Islam, I have listened to your brightest scholars, both alive and dead and I have seen several of them use Al Taqiyya especially ahmed deedat and shibry Ali, just as the Muslims in the religious section of nairala d.

Maybe when you let us know what is meant by taqiyyah, we will know if your are saying the truth but failure to do so makes you a liar
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
tola9ja:

dose that are reading will already understand you i give a scriptural evidences you are requesting for a scholar evidence #smh

Let me explain ur folly to you in another form so that you might understand .
Its in a question format that requires a simple yes or no answer.

1. You ascribe the scriptures you quoted to the bible? (yes)

2.you say the bible is adulterated/currupted (yes)

3. U say Gods/allah gave them(Jews and christians) the scriptures which they currupted. (yes)

4. You say the Christian God is wicked and Allah preaches peace and mercy(yes)

5. You say the part you quoted is not the currupt part but the authentic word of the Christian God(yes)

Now is the command for the wicked act was real. (yes)
The wicked act was ordered by the God of abraham, moses, the God who took the isrealite accross the red sea according to the Koran (yes)

Allah is the God of abraham and moses (yes)

Therefore Allah ordered those killing that the isrealites carried out.()
Can you now see how you shot urself in the foot? ( hopefully yes)
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
dolphinheart:

Therefore Allah ordered those killing that the isrealites carried out.()
Can you now see how you shot urself in the foot? ( hopefully yes)
LOL did you see the name ALLAH in the bible verse i quoted
Mathew 10:34-35 is that not the man you worshiping speak in that verse is it ALLAH
am tired of you jare
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
tola9ja:

LOL did you see the name ALLAH in the bible verse i quoted
Mathew 10:34-35 is that not the man you worshiping speak in that verse is it ALLAH
am tired of you jare

U wiped most of My post away in ur reply so as to try and hide ur folly. Not knowing that others see what you re trying to do.

Is Allah not the God of moses and abraham again?

Are they not allahs prophet?

Did the God of moses and moses not order the killings again?

Is that god not wicked like u said again?

Be careful , u re pointing the gun to ur head, ur fingers are shaking , and its on the trigger!
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
dolphinheart:

U wiped most of My post away in ur reply so as to try and hide ur folly. Not knowing that others see what you re trying to do.

Is Allah not the God of moses and abraham again?

Are they not allahs prophet?

Did the God of moses and moses not order the killings again?

Is that god not wicked like u said again?

Be careful , u re pointing the gun to ur head, ur fingers are shaking , and its on the trigger!
is ALLAH god of jesus?
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2014
tola9ja:

is ALLAH god of jesus?

Typical nigerian, now u are afraid to answer my questions.
Cus if you know that if you answer , u wunt even hear the sound of the gun u are pointing on ur intellect.

Let me answer ur question in ur own format

The God of jesus is the God of moses and abraham . The bible calls him jehovah.
Now since the bible is adulterated, I dnt know if that part is true or false, so pls enlighten us more.

Now what does the Koran call the God of jesus, abraham and moses? Abi those names no dey Koran again ? Abi the Moran no mention their God again?

I pray you dnt answer as usual , untill we find how to remove that gun(silly thinking and idealogy) from blowing ur brains out.
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=dolphinheart post=29122129]

Typical nigerian, now u are afraid to answer my questions.
Cus if you know that if you answer , u wunt even hear the sound of the gun u are pointing on ur intellect.
afraid grin grin grin grin

Let me answer ur question in ur own format

The God of jesus is the God of moses and abraham . The bible calls him jehovah.
Now since the bible is adulterated, I dnt know if that part is true or false, so pls enlighten us more.
so you believ the bible is adulterated so it is good to use what is adulterated to worship

Now what does the Koran call the God of jesus, abraham and moses? Abi those names no dey Koran again ? Abi the Moran no mention their God again?
ALLAH and u can never see a adulterated verse in the quran cos is genuine word of god and he guide it from corruption
q15:9
We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)

I pray you dnt answer as usual , untill we find how to remove that gun(silly thinking and idealogy) from blowing ur brains out.
we need to see each other for mature conversation rather abusing each other which city are u currently in
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=29125873][/quote]

Ill tell u the city I'm in, only if u give me an answer to the question I've been asking you siiince ! ,

1.according to the Koran who is the God of moses and the isrealites.
2.Did the God of moses order the killings u posted?
3. Pls enlighten us on the God of jesus, maybe its different from my understanding.

Pls answer
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=dolphinheart post=29140440]

Ill tell u the city I'm in, only if u give me an answer to the question I've been asking you siiince ! ,

1.according to the Koran who is the God of Moses and the Israelite.
ALLAH is the one that send all the prophet starting from Adam Abraham to Jesus to the last Mohammed(saw) we should believe in every one of them
2.Did the God of moses order the killings u posted?
the bible as been corrupted according to my own understanding God cant order such a thing without a warning
3. Pls enlighten us on the God of jesus, maybe its different from my understanding
God of jesus is the one he refers to as father which is ALLAH. he also call himself son of man he never call himself lord as the believe of Christians
Pls answer
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=29150069][/quote]

So did moses, the prophet of Allah tell them to kill those people as mentioned in scriptures u quoted or not?

Remember, u said those verses where authentic and not adulterated
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=dolphinheart post=29150833]

So did moses, the prophet of Allah tell them to kill those people as mentioned in scriptures u quoted or not?
YOU ARE FUNNY I TOLD YOU THE BIBLE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY MAN SO HOW DID YOU WANT ME TO NO THAT IF IT IS A QURANIC VERSE YOU TALKING OF IS COMPLETELY FREE FROM CORRUPTION

WHERE DID I SAID THAT SHOW ME

1.WHICH CITY ARE U CURRENTLY IN
2.WHERE CAN WE MEET TO HAVE A BETTER AND MATURE CONVERSATION
3.ARE U OM 2G0 WHATAPP BBM E.T.C SEND ME UR USER NAME THROUGH EMAIL
THANKS
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 4:51am On Dec 24, 2014
Check post 51, that is where u said the scriptures you posted are from God
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=dolphinheart post=29150833]

So did Moses, the prophet of Allah tell them to kill those people as mentioned in scriptures u quoted or not?
the bible has been corrupted by man

the verse on prophesy not the 1 i use to open the page
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=29153848][/quote]

In the authentic scriptures, the one that God gave the isrealites , the unadulterated one, did moses, the prophet of allah order the killings?

I was not reffering to the prophecy when you said "yes", that the scriptures u quoted on sword issues where authentic. Read the question I asked you well well. I think you are now beginning to realise ur grave mistake and trying to put up mitigating factors, yes the pain on the leg wound is now getting to the brain , but u have not dropped the gun yet.
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=dolphinheart post=29165285]

In the authentic scriptures, the one that God gave the isrealites , the unadulterated one, did moses, the prophet of allah order the killings?
we suppose to ask you to provide the original manuscript for us so that we read it but u cant see it because if you see it you will become a Muslim

I was not reffering to the prophecy when you said "yes", that the scriptures u quoted on sword issues where authentic. Read the question I asked you well well. I think you are now beginning to realise ur grave mistake and trying to put up mitigating factors, yes the pain on the leg wound is now getting to the brain , but u have not dropped the gun yet.
you are very funny sometimes ur question are not straight forward why cant you ask me that before you ask anything about the prophecy you disturbing yourself am telling the bible has been corrupted by man u keep arguing the best thing is to see you for one on1 conversation MERRY CHRISTMAS

THANKS
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=29195754][/quote]

Dnt you have the authentic Torah and gospel again? , thought that was where you posted those scriptures from?
Or are they not authentic anymore?
Are you not supposed to help people serve allah again? Pls tell us where the authentic gospel us so that we can become muslims, abi the gospel that god gave jesus done lost?

Let's discuss here in the open , so that others can learn from our discussion
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=dolphinheart post=29197158]

Dnt you have the authentic Torah and gospel again? , thought that was where you posted those scriptures from?
WHY ARE U THINKING LIKE THESE CANT YOU SEE THE VERSE AND CHAPTER QUOTED FROM THE BIBLE
Or are they not authentic anymore?
THERE IS NOTING CONCERN ME WHIT TORAH OR INJEEL THE QUR'AN AS CAME TO PERFECT ALL THE SCRIPTURE BEFORE IT
Are you not supposed to help people serve allah again? Pls tell us where the authentic gospel us so that we can become muslims, abi the gospel that god gave jesus done lost?
I DON'T HAVE IT
ASK YOUR PASTOR BECAUSE THEY HIDE IT FOR YOU IF I EVEN SHOW YOU I AM VERY SURE YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU THAT YOU DENIED ALL THE EVIDENCE ON PROPHECY AM TIRED OF YOU JARE REPEATING SAME QUESTION ALL OVER

L
et's discuss here in the open , so that others can learn from our discussion
THE BEST THING IS TO STAY WITH YOU WHEN YOU ASK AND I REPLY
THANKS
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=29197581][/quote]

Its ok if u are seriously trying not to shoot urself in the head, its called survival .
What's not ok is you still holding on to the gun.
Well I do hope you can get treatment( the truth) on the hole in ur foot, cus of u dnt treat it, the injury will get worse.

You have so far quoted scriptures you say are from the bible. You say this scriptures show that christians kill, that their God is wicked. You say the scriptures u quoted are the authentic word of God and not the adulterated parts of the Torah and gospel.

In ur bid to make christians look bad and muslims look good , u have forgoten that muslims claim moses as their prophet. These same moses you say is serving a wicked God.

I believe you have realised ur grave mistake and now doing damage limitations,but u are only making it worse. U are saying I should read the authentic gospel, a book you urself have not seen or read,how then can you prove that such book exist. U say that you read the Koran, yet use scriptures not from the Koran to authenticate it. I asked you to show me a well known Islamic leader, one we can search and see , who has said that the prophecies u quoted are trully fufilled the way u said it, apart from the author of the book. So far ur google search is not working. I wanna talk to in in a manner that everybody wanting to learn can listen to both of us .
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by tola9ja: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2014
dolphinheart:

Its ok if u are seriously trying not to shoot urself in the head, its called survival .
What's not ok is you still holding on to the gun.
Well I do hope you can get treatment( the truth) on the hole in ur foot, cus of u dnt treat it, the injury will get worse.

You have so far quoted scriptures you say are from the bible. You say this scriptures show that christians kill, that their God is wicked. You say the scriptures u quoted are the authentic word of God and not the adulterated parts of the Torah and gospel.

In ur bid to make christians look bad and muslims look good , u have forgoten that muslims claim moses as their prophet. These same moses you say is serving a wicked God.

I believe you have realised ur grave mistake and now doing damage limitations,but u are only making it worse. U are saying I should read the authentic gospel, a book you urself have not seen or read,how then can you prove that such book exist. U say that you read the Koran, yet use scriptures not from the Koran to authenticate it. I asked you to show me a well known Islamic leader, one we can search and see , who has said that the prophecies u quoted are trully fufilled the way u said it, apart from the author of the book. So far ur google search is not working. I wanna talk to in in a manner that everybody wanting to learn can listen to both of us .
I don't need to reply u anymore cos u hav been brain washed arguing without a scriptural evidences
Proverb26:4
Quran2:18
Quran2:171
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
tola9ja:
I don't need to reply u anymore cos u hav been brain washed arguing without a scriptural evidences

Let me get serious with you

You dnt understand the bible, stop using it to prove anything. You only see words that suit ur ideaology but you dnt understand them.

U dnt understand the reason why some things are recorded in the bible and the way they are recorded. You re using the Koran format to read the bible which is quit silly.

Now let me tell you why I think the bible is really the word of God and the Koran is false.

People who believe in the scriptures do not use the koran to explain themselves while the koran followers like you are always searching through the scriptures to prove themselves right.

The bible scriptures was written in different languages, by over 40 people who lived thousands of years apart, who have different educational background. But the theme, harmony and purpose of wateva story or event they wrote is still there. The purpose is to proclaim jehovahs sovereinty, his ways and his kingdom which is evident from genesis to revelation. These shows that the inspiration to write all these books comes from one source. The bible writers acknowledge each other, make refference to each other, quote from each other, foretell about events and people and the fulfillment of such are eventually written by another.
All the writters of the bible scriptures are all descendants of Isaac, who God told that the seed will come through.

One should marvel at such harmony, historical facts and fluency in understanding of purpose, rather than arguing translational issues.
The bible contains numerous prophesies which have been fufilled and are presently being fufilled. those prophesies are written hundreds of years before their fufillement Those prophesies affect mankind and change their culture, ways and mode of worship. Some of those prophesies mention names, mention dates and time, mention powerful kingdoms and are being fulfiled the way they are being recorded. Only jehovah can provide, has provided such prophesies to be written down in the scriptures.

now let's look at the koran, the koran was originated by 1 man , authenticated by one man, and enforced by the rule of one man . Unlike the bible where God spoke to different writters to prove the divine authorship of another writer at another time, its only the originator of the koran that can prove he has divine contact when originating the koran.

The koran and its religion was spread by the Brutal force and selfish ambition of one man , a man who unlike the writers of the bible , exempted himself from the rules he originated and used the book he originated to prove his exemption.
A man who used the book he originated to prove his right to murder, steal, obtain by force, rape and rule over others.

A man who wrote into the book he originated, stories and events that where written by others before him , claiming those stories, adding to it, fine tuning it and then claiming they are divine.

Examples are the stories of adam, the exodus from Egypt, jewish laws and customs, Arabic cultures and beliefs and revelations in the bible. Those stories written in the koran already have a version of it written hundreds of years before it.

Despite the koran being originated by one man, one language and during a short period of time, it has been abrogated in several places.

The prophesies claimed to be in the koran are vague predictions, an attempted to link scientific theories and advancement with koranic statements. For example linking airplane movement to mapping of tracks in the sky, when knowing that for thousands of years, travellers have used the stars to map their movements and locations.

Those prophesies never changed mans advancement in any way, unlike the prophesies in the bible.

Ishmail was driven off from abraham, and the scriptures has since then foretold that its descendants would be constantly antagonising the descendants of Isaac and its ways. We are seeing that today in the wars and actions the Arabs and its religious followers are participating in and around isreal and all over the world.

The originator of the koran thought the ways he expanded his religion would not be noticed by its followers , but he was wrong! His true followers noticed and are practicing his ways and some of his words.
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by dolphinheart(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
tola9ja:

This is not a discussion that needs scriptural evidence, this is a discussion in which the scriptural evidence provided by you needs authentification. Just prove the source of the scriptures u quoted, are they authentic(from God) or not.
Re: The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide by Empiree: 5:39am On Dec 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches And Noise Pollution / There Is Hope / Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.