Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) (31375 Views)

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) / Leucistic Texas Rat White Snake (Picture) / Control A Rat With Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
bugativeron:
My friend dog killed this rodent in her compound in Abuja this weekend. And since then we have been wondering what is fused together to bred this. See pix.
na for north person go dey see this kind thing
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmmmmmmm. d last i remember a nairalander has a rat pet. am scared!!!!!!!
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Redoil:
See better meat for cooking sweet stew with redoil
NA Ajegunle you dey stay?
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by tomsingun4(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dracula son of the devil.
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Those fake teeth were even wrongly placed by u @Op.
Besides, if that's true. Then its a saber-toothed rat not vampire rat
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by McSterling(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Evolution maybe grin
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by wtfCode: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
*end time tinz*
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by wtfCode: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
honjohnbright:
Besides, if that's true. Then its a cyber tooth rat not vampire rat
cyber tooth rat, as in rat wey live for cyber cafe?
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
ewww! i hate rats!!! cry why did i view this? Arrrrrgh! cry

Aww sorry, are u frm france?
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by illicit(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
jamesbridget13:
hmmmmmmm. d last i remember a nairalander has a rat pet. am scared!!!!!!!

lol. But dont be scared. Avnt seen such rat b4 tho but it isnt strange, i av seen stranger
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by illicit(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
wtfCode:

lol. I sha know this is not a church rat lol. Maybe the rat was a dentist, or model, he was wearing costume to shoot a new tooth paste advert clip when he walked into that dog
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by maclatunji: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
I have been doing some research and that dentition is not uncommon for rodents with long and sharp incisors. If it were alive, those protruding teeth would be tucked in its mouth.
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by maclatunji: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
honjohnbright:
Besides, if that's true. Then its a cyber tooth rat not vampire rat

#Chai Knowledge is dying in Nigeria.

"Cyber tooth" #Chimo #Ewoo
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Akinsnaira: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
How are we sure you didn't insert that thing into its mouth to make it look scary

Give us a better pix exposing its mouth for us to believe you
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
illicit:

lol. But dont be scared. Avnt seen such rat b4 tho but it isnt strange, i av seen stranger
lol

1 Like

Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by bugativeron: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
englishmart:
the teeth of a vampire cannot deter a Tiv from eating bush rats.

Btw, where IN abuja did this happen?

it was one of those estates on the way to Lokogoma estates
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by abdullkabar(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
End time rat.. Reptiles turning into dinosaurs
Lolz.....wetin we nogo see
undecided
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by sanerugwei: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
PLOT TWIST: Its SPLINTER from TNT cheesy

Beyonce shows pinky in new viral photo
http:///AqlpX

Liar...
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by bjcuntis(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
are u sure ur house is nt being hunted or under some sort of cause from an ancient witch.. hmm.... make una sprinkle sapele water 4 dat house o.
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
the replies above me - smh!

@op maybe you just killed a rare specie! if its oyibo they would trap it study it and tag it!

U just proved beyond reasonable doubt that its not the same god that created oyibo and blacks! lipsrsealed
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by assana: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hummmmm lemee investigate d cause grin
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by bugativeron: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
maclatunji:
I have been doing some research and that dentition is not uncommon for rodents with long and sharp incisors. If it were alive, those protruding teeth would be tucked in its mouth.
ok thanks for your response
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by bugativeron: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
englishmart:
the teeth of a vampire cannot deter a Tiv from eating bush rats.

Btw, where IN abuja did this happen?

it was one of those estates on the way to Lokogoma estates
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by wtfCode: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
illicit:

lol. I sha know this is not a church rat lol. Maybe the rat was a dentist, or model, he was wearing costume to shoot a new tooth paste advert clip when he walked into that dog
in the rat world.

1 Like

Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by kannymoore(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
@ OP
Its just a normal rat.
Rats incisors continue to grow throughout their lifetime hence, their tendency to gnaw on anything they come across. Also, when @ rest, both pairs of incisors are continuously @ work, grinding against each other.

Sometimes, rats can gnaw wetin pass dia power and in the end, lose teeth. Now, since there aren't any opposite incisors to wear down the teeth's growth, one pair of incisors would become far longer than the other...hence the scenario in the OP's above pix.

Hope this helps.. grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
maclatunji:

#Chai Knowledge is dying in Nigeria.

"Cyber tooth" #Chimo #Ewoo
Lol. Odeh dats one thing with  auto text. Twas supposed to be "saber-toothed rat." Lol
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
wtfCode:

Sorry. Twas due to this  auto text. Its supposed to be saber-toothed rat
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
CRASH is that you?
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Beface(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmm, Just imagine say this rat use this teeth take bite person! No b small thing o.
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Noooooooooooo Crash! Is that yooooooou?
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by Jedix(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) by CODEEATER(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
a house rat with tusks? nd dey say d world aint ending cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Fascinating Facts About The Moon You Probably May Not Know!!! / Black 555.55-carat Formed 2 Billion Years Ago Sells For $4.28 Million At Auction / Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.