Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death (10011 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
shocked
That man is a beast angry
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by orbis(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
evil man....chaiii
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by paleo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
that's great. now he will have to face the law.

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by adedayourt(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Decipline gone sour
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by Nostradamu(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmm......life is cheap(er) in Nigeria,death is cheaper(est)! And the nightmare continues;nonetheless,it's not that bad and I know justice will be served on the mofo!
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmm, dis kind death nawah ooo,, so what is the cause of d death gan?? From the story it seems the boy "just" died because his father chained him up... Since when does chaining and locking someone up kill,,?? The man must have done smthin else to the boy..
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by buoye1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Konvicta1:
haba
Habatically
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by buoye1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
v
V for Virgin. Space boooooker!diaris godu oo
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
He probably chained AND beat him like in 12 years a slave.
Savage abokii.
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by akinsadeez(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
There is more to this story. The father is saying that he acted alone and had no intention of killing the boy. The police are saying that he conspired with another person to kill the boy meaning he hatched a plan with full intention and killed the boy. The question is ''to what end''? was it for ritual purposes or what? very weird story
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by onadana: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
cheesy IT IS EASY na...SHARIA LAW MUST TAKE ITS course.Chain him an lock him there too.
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by delishpot: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Typical Africa man. He' d rather the boy died than have his manhood/ ego trampled upon.
See how he has snatched the child from his mother for eternity? 9 months, years of enduring abuse from him the man towards her( yes, a man that can chain his son must have abused that woman while she was married to him) see how he just wasted her effort and all just because he wants to prove he is the man of his home?

2 Likes

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
He should be executed, short and simple. We can't go on with all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by onyxo76(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
am tired of bad news- think i'll take a break from Nairaland till next year- bad news - housemaid kills, police shoots, son butchers mum, sisters etc... nothing to inspire me !!
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by ewizard1: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Just kill the man!!!

#Simple

Some parents think because they bore their child.. they have total control over them.

If any father try it to me... I'll let him know He is a Father and not a god!

1 Like

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by KanwuliaJara: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
The North and South catching up with the EAST and WEST?

Oya KONTINU! wink
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by Psalmpy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
pamcom:

and i guess u must be one of buhari's slave
what actuali makes u think that u 're one
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by redsun(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
lekhane:
Its really hard for me to blame the man, things don't just happen, it must have a spiritual undertone. Something must be going wrong with the family. God help him to get out of the mess

You probably have a child too. In a normal world the child will be taken away from you by the social service before you kill him or her.

He killed him because he was too child-like to be a father.

1 Like

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
lekhane:
Its really hard for me to blame the man, things don't just happen, it must have a spiritual undertone. Something must be going wrong with the family. God help him to get out of the mess
shut up pls. Ha .

3 Likes

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by cococandy(f): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
delishpot:
Typical Africa man. He' d rather the boy died than have his manhood/ ego trampled upon.
See how he has snatched the child from his mother for eternity? 9 months, years of enduring abuse from him the man towards her( yes, a man that can chain his son must have abused that woman while she was married to him) see how he just wasted her effort and all just because he wants to prove he is the man of his home?

ediotic man. Just so pissed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
If this was a way of spiting his ex-wife he clearly did a lousy job at it. That boy obviously ran to live with his mother for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by LordReed(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
A goat of a father so to whose benefit is the dead son now? Useless...
Re: Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death by NAJALYN: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
That wicked father should be hanged for that. He must pay for what he did to serve as deterrent to others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough / Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. / Should I Cheat On My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.