Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,579 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI Needs All The Help He Can Get Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI Needs All The Help He Can Get Please (427 Views)

Olaoluwa Rasheed Visits Kunle Afolayan's Movie Set (Photo) / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture / Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI Needs All The Help He Can Get Please by silversheep: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

1 Share

Re: Baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI Needs All The Help He Can Get Please by Adewummy007: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Voted ur baby because he is Caleb and I am Caleb. All the best. Please change the title to needs vote and not help.

1 Like

Re: Baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI Needs All The Help He Can Get Please by silversheep: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2014
@adewunmi, I am new here. How do I change it plss?thanks for your vote I appreciate it
Re: Baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI Needs All The Help He Can Get Please by Adewummy007: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
silversheep:
@adewunmi, I am new here. How do I change it plss?thanks for your vote I appreciate it
Use modify and u will be able to modify the topic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Major Difference Between APC And PDP? / New Centenary Notes Go Out Today / Buhari is an Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.