Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government (27836 Views)

FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Fight for the rights of women! Women matter!

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:

I'm not jealous o...but try to see beyond ethnicity.

So if we should vote you into Aso rock...Na igbos go get all ur attention... it's not fair o.
lolz
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Brimmie(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Jennimma:
Beautiful igbo women.

Majority tho.

How does that change the fact that Abia is a Shít Hole?? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by blesszzy(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Na prettiness we wan chop... Abeg we need women with brains.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by ifoundmyperfect: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2014
sally looks more scary than pretty to me.. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Brimmie:

How does that change the fact that Abia is a Shít Hole?? undecided
lekwanu ajuju! I look like T.A to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by dollarlander: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2014
I can now understand why Jonathan government is having problem. Why does ha have to put mammy waters everywhere in his cabinet.

We will never win war against boko haram because these entities drink blood and eat flesh.

I pity Nigeria.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Flets: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2014
clevadani:

dis is d kind of mentality dat will neva make us develop. How has her position improved ur life. But dat subsidy moni can go a long way to ensure u have light or a have reasonable employment dis morning

You lot make lot of useless noises.
What do you know about subsidy. .. you just blab away in the most unintelligible manners.

The reason petrol price is same maiduguri
, lagos, PH, Ogoja is because subsidy does not cover only import pricing but transport also. FG pays the transport cost of all these trucks you see at Apapa

The sharp practices/ corruption within the sector cuts across marketers, depot owners, PPRA, Truck owners, truck drivers etc. Imagine a driver loads products for Maiduguri and is paid 500k then he diverts the product Shagamu. .... Nigerians are extremely corrupt. everybody part pf the supply chain is part of the cabal. They would be quick to embark on strike snd starve supplies causing scarcity when you want to step in

Refined product Subsidy has to go. It was the right move by GEJ two years back but without enlightenment of the masses. We need to deregulate the downstream sector. In a year we can have over 5 off the shelf small scale refining modules with subsidy out of the way. At the point Govt can subsidize the cost of crude to the local refineries and drive the petrol cost even below 97naira.

In all, there will be competing refineries, many petrochemical companies, vast employment, cheaper petrol price in the long term, positive effect on our foreign exchange, more vibrant economy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2014
This Mbanefo woman is pretty shocked shocked
lalasticlala:
SALLY MBANEFO

Mrs. Sally Mbanefo is a 1986 Law graduate from the University of Lagos with 26 years corporate professional experience in Banking, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas sectors, with a stint in private and social entrepreneurial practice. In 1987, She began her career as a pioneer staff in the Treasury department of Abacus Merchant Bank Limited (one of the first indigenous banks in Nigeria) and subsequently joined International Merchant Bank Limited in 1989 where she spent 15 years in Treasury, International Trade, Operations, Loan Recovery, Capital Markets, Shareholder/Investor Relations, Human Capital Management, General Administration and was Chief Foreign Exchange Dealer of the bank before her appointment as Company Secretary/Legal Adviser to the board, the youngest at the time for a publicly quoted company. Sally managed two Public Offers for the bank that later became IMB Plc and today FCMB Plc. She is currently the Director General, Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Orikinla(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2014
And the most incompetent of them is the fairest of them all.
Who does not know how to use Nollywood to promote film tourism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by ecoliattack(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Omobola Johnson has got a very good profile. Impressive!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by mrlatest: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Behind a successful man they say, there must be a woman. They are the salt of the world.

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2014
I was so surprised when i saw this list on http://www.figureout.com.ng/ ... Makes sense though.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by moscobabs(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2014
GEJ dey enjoy ooo

gej till 2015... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by randomFYO: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2014
I doubt you know the Definition of Pretty.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by paix(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2014
clevadani:

dis is d kind of mentality dat will neva make us develop. How has her position improved ur life. But dat subsidy moni can go a long way to ensure u have light or a have reasonable employment dis morning
. When Sani Abacha looted our money DID YOU DIE?
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Diezani Alison Maduekwe and Omobola Johnson!! shocked

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Haryorqunley(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Well......................its good to be educated
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by sacora(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Sally doesn't look a bit nigerian.......
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by sacora(f): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Can sum1 just help me overcome dis frontpage hoodoo?.......
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by bond77(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2014
please am new here,i need help on how to create a topic
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by hensben(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Sorry! Cry me a river. Your opinion and hate doesn't matter.

World own does. Just so you don't know, she was appointed as OPEC first female president.

Beat it. wink
na to first be this n that we wan chop

we need performance as a citizen...

una go just dey comment for 'like' sake
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Erotex(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2014
UNN the best among all equal ➡Via Nokia1110_LindaIkejiBlogClassRep
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by clevadani: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2014
paix:
. When Sani Abacha looted our money DID YOU DIE?
of all d responses u cud giv,dis is d only one u can come up wit?smh
d fact dat abacha looted money nd i did nt die,does dat mean i should til i die b4 speakin out nd asking my corrupt leaders questions abt our resources nd d development of our nation?
wat is wrong wit d psyche of d black man?
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Davedonrich(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Jennimma:
Beautiful igbo women.

Majority tho.
If we still have this myopic tribalistic orientation. Then when will Nigeria ever be a united nation!!
So jenni, I wanna believe you just joking so as 2 get @ other tribalistic bigots we have got on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by AlphaDibia(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Wait.. Ngozi nko?
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by ogtavia(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Rich4god:
Money is good... Even as them done dey a little bit advanced in age, they still look like those in their 20's... Looking at their profile... One thing comes to mind... If you really study hard, nothing will stop you from being great...

True...but for dis ones na...if they actually attained all dose educational achievements,they really worked hard then...but for this ones,apart from Omobola Johnson and maybe Sally Mbanefo...the other ones are questionable imho.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Davedonrich:

If we still have this myopic tribalistic orientation from someone like you who i believe is leaned! Then when will Nigeria ever be a united nation!!
ok
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by GodsKate: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by ogtavia(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2014
clevadani:

best in what?diverting trillions of naira in d guise of paying 4 subsidy?or using half a billion naira to rent private jets?or ensuring u would neva enjoy d benefits of being frm an oil producing nation

Dis is d second human being on dis thread(I am first)..let me see if there are others...
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by twentycent(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2014
@francistony you are a dumb goat.. Mentalities like yours is what will ensure Nigeria/Nigerians will continue to suffer and not enjoy the full benefits of good governance. Keep goin in your (wo)man-worship and maybe your generations yet unborn will be more enslaved. When progressive minds are seeking for ways to better lots like you, its tribalism that your deviant ass wants to glory in, I am sorry for you bro..beat it.

Comments like yours is sickening @francistony
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2014
twentycent:
@francistony you are a dumb goat.. Mentalities like yours is what will ensure Nigeria/Nigerians will continue to suffer and not enjoy the full benefits of good governance. Keep goin in your (wo)man-worship and maybe your generations yet unborn will be more enslaved. When progressive minds are seeking for ways to better lots like you, its tribalism that your deviant ass wants to glory in, I am sorry for you bro..beat it.

Comments like yours is sickening @francistony
Shut the hell up dumbass.

Simpleton, last time I checked, I'm entitled to my opinion and you don't have to agree with me.

I don't know where tribalism entered my post.
Oh! Idíot! I'm not from the same tribe with Diezani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.