Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? (766 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by MayorofLagos(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2014
To all Nwannems and Nwafors and Nwanyins.

Nde wonu!

If your favorite son in-law, Mayor of Lagos was nominated as VP would you vote the Buhari/Mayor of Lagos platform?

Think of it this way, Chinyere has a good chance of becoming the first lady if Buhari kick the bucket. grin
Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by chamboy(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
What is dis
Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by holatin(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2014
why north, why south why not west south north east 390degree
Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by jumu: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2014
igbos are bastard (osu) in lagos

1 Like

Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by jumu: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2014
igbos did not know where they came from, some time isreal,japan,china,abuja,lagos,lebanis

1 Like

Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by jumu: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
igbos you no be oyibo,hausa,yoruba, where did you come ,
Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by MayorofLagos(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Why u yab my inlaws nau? angry
Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by Ayus34(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2014
jumu:
hey bro! I understand u might ve been hurt due to d character of some of our brothers across the Niger, but calling all a bastard seems to be too harsh and insultive on some innocent ones please don't let us go to that extent again as we strive to embrace peace ....two wrong cannot make a right!
1luv bro!!!

1 Like

Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by clevadani: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
jumu:
r u mentally deranged or what?
Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by Funniez: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who allowed this baboon to escape from Yaba left?
Re: To My SE Family.... Mayor_of_Lagos As VP, Will You Vote Apc? by adebisicutie: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
jumu:

My guy, that's uncalled for. Even if they curse us all day and call us names we must never sink to this level. Let's be the bigger people

(1) (Reply)

The Bigotry Against Aregbesola, By Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Why I Think Nigerians should STOP comparing Ms Alakia with Oprah Winfrey.INSULT / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil -mr. Jeff Zients/white House Economic Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.