Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. (3805 Views)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Finally.
After spending careless money seeking for a solution concerning my short sized penis. I have come to get the main secrets.

This is for serious people only. If you have been suffering same problem I faced last few months. Well here is da last bus stop.

Visit www.nairaguide.com/penlargement

The entire details on how to enlarge your penis without any pills,drugs,medication or oil. Its a natural something. Like I said ealier its 18+....

Thanks. Hope it helps u.
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Mekus68: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Op...Better write everyhing here at ones, because if u tink dat I'll waste my Mb to waste my time opening dat stuff, u r wrong.

1 Like

Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mekus68:
Op...Better write everyhing here at ones, because if u tink dat I'll waste my Mb to waste my time opening dat stuff, u r wrong.
Like I said early! Its only for serious people. And its not for everybody . So the serious ones are doing it. While you stay here and wait for it. Lols! At this period of time my fellow nigeria is crying for mb. A page that is not even upto 1mb. Lols. Keep waiting while those in need grab theirs. Moreover its not even free but for fee. And like said its only for serious people and 18+..... And u know what that means thank you
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Okaka27(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mekus68:
no open na u beg hu... See talk,
m.Umu
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Okaka27:
m.Umu

Ma brother o! As if I forced him to open it. Some will stop at nothing displaying their idiosyncrasy in da public. Anyways its okay.
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by iameffiong(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
pureguide:
Finally.
After spending careless money seeking for a solution concerning my short sized penis. I have come to get the main secrets.

This is for serious people only. If you have been suffering same problem I faced last few months. Well here is da last bus stop.

Visit www.nairaguide.com/penelargement

The entire details on how to enlarge your penis without any pills,drugs,medication or oil. Its a natural something. Like I said ealier its 18+....

Thanks. Hope it helps u.
im getting "page not found" pls repost

1 Like

Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
iameffiong:
im getting "page not found" pls repost
www.nairaguide.com/penlargement

Advisable to view with pc. So you will see and read everything clearly
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by donjaf: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
page not found . i wanna refer to someone
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
donjaf:
so sorry for the mistake here is the correct web page www.nairaguide.com/penlargement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
donjaf:
lol.. who you wan lie for

1 Like

Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Mekus68: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Okaka27:
m.Umu
U 1 CARRY MY MATTER FOR HEAD ABI? BAS.TARD
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Mekus68: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
pureguide:

Like I said early! Its only for serious people. And its not for everybody . So the serious ones are doing it. While you stay here and wait for it. Lols! At this period of time my fellow nigeria is crying for mb. A page that is not even upto 1mb. Lols. Keep waiting while those in need grab theirs. Moreover its not even free but for fee. And like said its only for serious people and 18+..... And u know what that means thank you
AS IF UR NOT TRYING TO SAVE UR MB BY NOT WRITING IT ALL HERE. KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK. YEYE DEY SMELL.
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mekus68:
U 1 CARRY MY MATTER FOR HEAD ABI? BAS.TARD
Plesase this thread is not a for exchanging of words. It just for those serious about enlarging their joystick. So far so good about 7people has gotten the product today. That's very good just watch and see the positive result within some weeks. So far so good those in need of these secrets. Didn't even quote or reply this thread. But those who did I can't. See any of you order for the product. Why are you here in the first place? If you aint in need of the secrets?

Anyways for those of you joining the trend. Its all about a natural means of enlarging your joy stick without any medication,drugs pills or even oil. Tested and trusted. No after effect. Secure your own guide @ www.nairaguide.com/penlargement
Thanks
For further inquiries! Contact me using whatsappOrBbm
Whatsapp: 08039710459
BBM:::21CB6207
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by clitlicker: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
My penny is already big, i came here because i want it to be like madingo's cheesy
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
clitlicker:
My penny is already big, i came here because i want it to be like madingo's cheesy

Cool bro that's good. Happy to hear that. Hope some guys can be bold enough to say this concerning their joystick. Lols.
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wooow! Some ladies are so welling to fight battles for their man. Imagine ladies purchasing this products for their man. That's good. That shows that you wanna be faithful and attached to him forever.
If you are just visiting here and you felt lost. Don't worry will put you back on track.

The Pen!s Enlargement Bible is a product(ebook) that reveals the secrets on how to enlarge the joystick(pen!s) naturally without any oil,cream or drugs. For more details about this product goto www.nairaguide.com/penlargement

If you are suffering from this or you have a friend who is! Do yourself the best thing and grab this product.

Ladies I know what its feels like when your man is not performing well. You feel so uncomfortable and very disappointing. Is your man joystick short u need to help him out
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by dudesexy1111(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecided
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
dudesexy1111:
undecided

Lols. Hope all is well?
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2014
GUYS BEWARE OF THESE ALIBABA GUYS.
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
GUYS BEWARE OF THESE ALIBABA GUYS.
Nice one. So who is the or rather are the alibaba guys? Do you know any in person? Can you fish one out when you see one? Please don't spoil my thread with your silly talks.
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD CLICK THAT LINK UNLESS YOU WANT PUREGUIDE TO HACK YOUR SYSTEM

1 Like

Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD CLICK THAT LINK UNLESS YOU WANT PUREGUIDE TO HACK YOUR SYSTEM
I personally liked the comment because its funny.
Well you can continue playing on Nairaland while the serious ones make cool cash here. Well it will impress you to know that iv sold about 9copies and still about 11people who are so damn serious in placing their order before weekends. Thanks a lot for making my thread lively. I appreciate . I can so hook you up with internet biz mr.
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2014
"Why give a bisssh an inch,when she'd rather have nine"

grin
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2014
bykebyke:
"Why give a bisssh an inch,when she'd rather have nine"

grin

Lols.
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
pureguide:
so sorry for the mistake here is the correct web page www.nairaguide.com/penlargement
Nice one bro
Re: 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. by Syphonn(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sex is never satisfying when only one style is repeated over and over. Different sex positions come with different levels of pleasure to the partners involved.

The mastery of sex is not dependent on how long a person lasts, but it is based on the degree of satisfaction one gets from the act.

The missionary was pretty much meant for sex and is one of the most preferred sex positions because both partners are always comfortable. When you turn toward each other for some slow and sweet cuddles, you can UnCloth each other under the covers before one of you gets gently pulled on top.

But it has been discovered that there are numerous ways sex can be enjoyed without lying at your back and having your partner thrust till orgasm. Other styles can be used to acquire maximum pleasure.

Read more with images the 10 sex positions you never knew existed at www.healthyfeedz.com

(1) (Reply)

To All Female / Help!!!! / What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.