Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye (31144 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Lola Omotayo-okoye Has Charming Eyes! Check Them Out / Lola Omotayo Okoye Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by SexyChic05(f): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2014
This is a shocking revelation from Peter Okoye's wife.

Lola Omotayo Okoye shared her story with participants at Dare to Dream event organised by FCMB.
In her words ‘ She was molested by a priest when she was a teen, she didn’t know what to do, believe or feel. I didn’t tell anyone because I was ashamed and embarrassed. I didn’t go to my family to talk about it because I felt like I did something wrong. For many years, that stuck with me and I became rebellious, I didn’t want to listen to anyone.

See more at: http://olorisupergal.com/dare-to-dream-master-class-with-lola-omotayo-okoye/#sthash.mWuZs6TM.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Aw! embarassed

I yam first to commentus tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DSEER(f): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
First to comment

Kai, u don tell peter dis one so

5 Likes

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by orobs93(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
am not surprised!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
DSEER:
First to comment

u go tell am

1 Like

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
ok
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Francon(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Heya..... parents should learn to be their kids best friend and also teach them to speak up when something is wrong so it can be treated accordingly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by moderattor: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
She just keeps saying that.
Why would she wear lingerie laces into the parish house.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Catholic priest?
Or Chief priest?

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by kultimate009: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
The saddest thing about everything is that more women are being attacked n molested on a daily basis and no1 is doing anything about it....

I've heard stories of guys having sex with girls that come to visit them @ home even though they are not dating and d sex is almost always not consensual....

And this is for all the fake priests out there taking advantage of young girls: Judgment is coming faster than you can unzip your trousers.....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by MrTeymee(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Eeyah stories that touch
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by QMark: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexyChic05:

I didn’t tell anyone because I was ashamed and embarrassed.

This is always the line. My pain goes to those who were genuinely molested by men who deserve nothing less than hanging. I can't imagine the pain of the nightmare the heartless WalkingDicks took you through.

But, I cry when I see many teenagers today who willingly give out themselves for sex (and I mean without any form of manipulation), and they enjoy it over and over again. 10 years later, they come with a completely different story of molestation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by MrTeymee(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
MarthaK:
J
J for ? tongue
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by scantee(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
nearly
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by dridowu: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who is she ?
I dy waka go other thread
-----oooO-------
----(----)---------
-----\--(----------
------\_)-----------
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -----
-----oooO--------
----(----)----------
-----\--(-----------
------\_)-----------
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -----

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Samguine: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
For her to share this is very brave and commendable. A lot of people go through similar ordeals and suffer much. The problem with this African society is that the victims are usually the ones subjected to ridicule and shame whenever something like this happen, no wonder they prefer to suffer silently.

I just pray God will keep us, our children and siblings from the hands of those who call themselves guardians but are really monstrous perverts.

Merry Christmas in advance wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by holatin(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
sorry oooo

But I pray to be molested by tiwa salvage, yemi alade, Eva, Cynthia Morgan or Omo sexy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by idlatest(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
#mcc
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
You need deliverance.
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by zoeee(f): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow!

Why is everybody making confessions undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Truth24(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
moderattor:
shoki
Sekem
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrTeymee:

J for ? tongue
Johnny
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by boman2014: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by echobee(f): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
DSEER:
First to comment

wetin concern u? angry
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Eeyaaa... Issapiti...
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by PerfumeRepublik: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
MarthaK:
Catholic priest?
Or Chief priest?
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by paleo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
now you have the money. go back and sue the molester.

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
By a Priest? wtf! shocked
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by icebebe(f): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Me by ma uncle

A wound dt will neva heal,Still feel lik killing him

7 Likes

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
DSEER:
First to comment

for your mind, abi?
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Emelcee: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is one of the reason I may leave Nairaland, senseless post making front page while lives changing post won't be moved to the front page by the moderators.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shares One Of The Hate Messages She Got In Her Dm / Jnr Pope: Two Dead Bodies Recovered, 3 Missing– NIWA Gives Update On Boat Mishap / Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.