Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Improvement In Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Improvement In Nairaland (509 Views)

There's An Improvement In Electric Power Supply Now! Pls Tell Us About Your Area / Noticeable Improvement In The Health Sector / Fg Assures Of Radical Improvement In Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improvement In Nairaland by patrotic9gerian: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
I noticed a drastic improvement in Nairaland in recent times as we (Nairalanders) are usually kept updated with current events in Nigeria and the world. Before, if I take a break and then login to Nairaland, I usually find the last topic updated still there until after a long while but now even as you are reading a topic, you find front page been updated as frequently as possible... Welldone Seun and all the mods..U doing gr8 job....

Do you guys notice same?

1 Like

Re: Improvement In Nairaland by peter1994(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
.yea uncle SEUN is working.

.pls wat is the meaning of the asteric infront of nairaland??

1 Like

Re: Improvement In Nairaland by patrotic9gerian: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
peter1994:
.yea uncle SEUN is working.

.pls wat is the meaning of the asteric infront of nairaland??

I love this question... I dont really know oo.. I see some numbers in bracket at times too but dont know the meaning....
Re: Improvement In Nairaland by temitemi1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nairaland the voice of the people!!

1 Like

Re: Improvement In Nairaland by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
The only thing I'm happy about is the frequent updates kill spacebooking and the mods now pay attention and remove spammers amongst comments.

1 Like

Re: Improvement In Nairaland by major466(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
True. But the share number and rate by which threads make front page is becoming to bogus and boring. The mods needs to slow down a bit.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation To President Goodluck Jonathan In Advance. / Ekiti Varsity Stops APC Lawmakers From Holding Session / Buhari Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.