Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is Your Life Plagued By Loneliness? Tips To Overcome It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Your Life Plagued By Loneliness? Tips To Overcome It (459 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Shy And How To Overcome It / How Can We Overcome Feelings Of Rejection? / Stage Fright: How To Overcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Life Plagued By Loneliness? Tips To Overcome It by workgist: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
I have heard gut-wrenching stories of profound and deep loneliness. My personal and professional experiences with loneliness have moved me to better understand and treat this multidimensional problem.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of relational disconnection, social awkwardness and prolonged bouts of solitude. Lonely people often struggle with anxiety and depression, which renders them insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn’t just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame.
Paradoxically, lonely people believe they are essentially unworthy of healthy and mutually respectful relationships with loving, affirming and mutually giving individuals. They imagine that if they were to tell someone they are lonely, it would scare them away.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: Open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 11 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:......http://www.workgist.com/is-your-life-plagued-by-loneliness-tips-to-overcome-it/

(1) (Reply)

Lt. Col., 15 Others Jailed Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction / 10 Year Old Boy Murdered, Mutilated And Used For Sacrifice / Where Is Farouk Lawal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.