Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! (4965 Views)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
A guy asked me for a relationship and i accepted
with one condition we will not have sex that i
made a vow with GOD that my virginity is meant
for my husband, He accepted my condition with all his heart and gave me his own that He will never
spend 1 KOBO on me because He made a vow
with GOD that He will never spend his money on
any girl that accepts to be his
Wife, I now told him he is a very wicked man,
Please is he not wicked in this matter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Both of you are wicked

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Both of you are wicked
WTF.......how plz
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by zoeee(f): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol... I guess u already know what he really wants
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
zoeee:
panties what else?
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
WTF.......how plz
stingyness grin
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
stingyness grin
plz go and sleep.gud9yt
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=profjustine458 post=28943743]plz go and sleep.gud9yt[/quote,go to sleep this early?
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
There are so many ways to prove his love to you without spending likewise there are so many ways to prove your love to him without sex.
He's not wicked.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by dechandel(f): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerians deceiving themselves, u do not want to give him the kitty cat yet u want him to spend on u
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by NickiRoman: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
dechandel:
grin grin grin
. Do me I Do You grin grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by jashar(f): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Na wa oooo....

So sex has money equivalent?

Interesting. I just learnt something new. undecided. Biko, flee from the dude... Nansense.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by hensben(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
a male claiming to be female...smh grin

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:
There are so many ways to prove his love to you without spending likewise there are so many ways to prove your love to him without sex.
He's not wicked.
I think you are inexperienced Love and money are 2 inseparable things. One needs the other to survive. Will love pay my Bills? Feed me and so on..
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by hensben(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
I think you are inexperienced Love and money are 2 inseparable things. One needs the other to survive. Will love pay my Bills? Feed me and so on..
so u re female now, ehn justine grin
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
hensben:
a male claiming to be female...smh grin
His Name is Justine...young prof. from mbaise in Imo state
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by dechandel(f): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
NickiRoman:
. Do me I Do You grin grin grin grin
Man no go vex grin grin
Btw. I think the owner of that moniker is a guy grin
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
ok
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by ceo003: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:

A guy asked me for a relationship and i accepted
with one condition we will not have sex that i
made a vow with GOD that my virginity is meant
for my husband, He accepted my condition with all his heart and gave me his own that He will never
spend 1 KOBO on me because He made a vow
with GOD that He will never spend his money on
any girl that accepts to be his
Wife, I now told him he is a very wicked man,
Please is he not wicked in this matter?
ur a virgin but look at ur profile pic . u just want 2 cheat d guy by chopping him and givin nothin in return. scam angry
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by ritababe(f): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
thats how we girls behave then after marriage when he start bleeping you like mad dog because you refuse him sex when dating, you will now run to nairaland or your pastor and complain that he is rapping you.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
ceo003:

ur a virgin but look at ur profile pic . u just want 2 cheat d guy by chopping him and givin nothin in return. scam angry
Over here in OXFORD my profile pics is just normal
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
You mean you depend on ur relationship to feed?
#no offence,just askin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:
thats how we girls behave then after marriage when he start bleeping you like mad dog because you refuse him sex when dating, you will now run to nairaland or your pastor and complain that he us rapping you.
some people r Dog zzz some how
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:

You mean you depend on ur relationship to feed?
#no offence,just askin
Money is
definitely needed to keep things lively and
interesting.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Are u really sure u are a virgin? ..cos if truly u are one, then I think u would understand the guy properly
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
Over here in OXFORD my profile pics is just normal
seen dah picture lyk 4 billion times on different social media

#continue deceiving gullible nairalanders o #ofurukpe

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
panties what else?
did I hear u say Panties? The Dude wants ur pussy not you dirty pants.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by chimerase2: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Laff wan tear ma flat yassh grin
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
Money is
definitely needed to keep things lively and
interesting.
Yeah but money is not everything:,if you enter a relationship with the mindset that your partner wil alwayz provide your need,den something is wrong because you should enter a relationship because you love him not because of money.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
seen dah picture lyk 4 billion times on different social media

#continue deceiving gullible nairalanders o #ofurukpe
billion times..I prove you wrong ’
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by podosci(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
zoeee:
i guess we also know what she really wanted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant / Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) / What's Itching This Slay Queen....view Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.