Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! (624 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! by aldexrio(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Your response is important.
Re: Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! by kilokeys(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
its easy as A B C.

learn what interests them.
i had to learn bra sizes, wig types and colors, lingeries and makeup types, to hold a conversation

if u keep up with d boring hi's, have u eaten? how was ur night.. nothing for u my brother.

when all guys come in through the door, i come in through the window.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! by aldexrio(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
kilokeys:
its easy as A B C.

learn what interests them.
i had to learn bra sizes, wig types and colors, lingeries and makeup types, to hold a conversation
Wow that's serious. Won't it look ridiculous discussing such topics with ladies?
Re: Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! by kilokeys(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
aldexrio:

Wow that's serious. Won't it look ridiculous discussing such topics with ladies?

naah.. as long as u dont dwell like denrele d mad girl.. u r good.

in and out. random topics.

overcome fear.. thats d most important.

saying hi, or asking for a name is a neutral question
if any girl takes it otherwise or gives u a negative vibe.. then she is the one with d problem, not u.. so u move on..

bros we plenry for this world o... dont ever die there.. on one unresponsive chic
Re: Some Guys Finds It Difficult To Talk To Girls. Any Solution! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
2 cans of refrigerated Alomo should cure the disease.

Not talking to girl is the disease of the liver.

(1) (Reply)

12 Things You Should Never Ever Have To Do For Love / Guys/ladies: If You Get A Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? / See What Looking At Every Big Ukwu Can Do To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.