Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (21611 Views)

Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / BURSTED!! Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Caught (seephoto) / Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Olaskybab: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mathewa:
hnnnnn..ojo kan ni tole ojokan ni tolohun. Yoruba proverb

lol...@bolded
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by MadCow1: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
ckmayoca:
This one na desperado with 2 guns oh. Bid ur family good buy for a long time.

More liike forever..

Them go use them service rifles very soon
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by berrystunn(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
OGA buhari and his Fulani brothers,
THERE NOT NIGERIANS .....
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by MadCow1: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
ckmayoca:
This one na desperado with 2 guns oh. Bid ur family good buy for a long time.

More liike forever..

Them go use them service rifles very soon enough.
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Na soldiers oh
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by nagoma(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Brightology2:
Fulani shocked shocked mmmm let's wait n hear what buhari will say abt his Fulani brothers

Fulani learning armed robbery from the well known experts and professionals - " the hard working tribe".
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by shesszi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
These people are not Nigerians, these are buzu Arabs in the Niger-Libyan desert. Because of been muslim gave them chip ticket of claiming been a Fulani. They speak Arab, not even Hausa or the fulanic language. For election and political reason the fula is accepted them to be part of them. Anyway, it is time we take this issue of nationality and identity serious. If not all these foreigners will continue to feed on us and turn around to kill us. Many notable Nigerian had been killed by these evil thieves claiming to be cattle rearers. I hope our government take Nigerian identity issue serious. If not the whole African,Arabs become Nigerian because of the oil.
bro true talk, it pains me when our govt don't take things like this serious
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by otokx(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
That is how they rob in broad day light on the Benin Asaba express road.
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by optimistcandyboy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
thats how they robbed us and raped some girls on the eve of sallah on our way to saki. The Inglorious Bastards.
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
CuppyCakie:
OK....The gun no be from here ooo

LINDA IKEJI LEAK UNCLAD PICS
http:///ArD9i

na everybody dey unclad self. puxxy dey blind eye o
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Rexyl(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
At this crucial period our security has a lot to do against the fleeing members of boko haram. Those who are running away after being defeated in the Northeast might have resorted to armed robbery on major highways across the country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by hollypagan: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
GOVERNMENT SHOULD START USING THIS KIND OF PPL KIDNEY TO MAKE MONEY
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by gbodimowo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
If u v ever been robbed by this bustard u il know they deserve death I lost valuables to them in 2012 along that axis
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Last time they almost robbed me, there were over 20 of them...... Good work by the security operatives but more than 18more of them to go.
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by under12: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
MadCow1:

More liike forever..

Them go use them service rifles very soon enough.
I still need the samsung gear charger,I need for gear 1 and gear 2. . .old thread has bin closed
Holla on 0818-527-4558
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Earn up to $1000 by investin jst $18 or 4k. Visit www.kinsbiz. for mor info
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by MadCow1: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
under12:
I still need the samsung gear charger,I need for gear 1 and gear 2. . .old thread has bin closed
Holla on 0818-527-4558

I only have for the gear 1.. but I am not in Lagos at the moment. I would be back next week and would give you a call if that is okay by you.
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Tosineb: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Praise God. He has great and He has just started. It was this same pple that attacked the bus i boarded while traveling from ibadan to lagos 4pm on the 28th of november last month. GOD's hand has stretched against the wicked
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by bullabong(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
etunoman76:
The Lagos State Police Command has detained two Fulani herdsmen, Mohammed Umar and Manu Hassan, for allegedly robbing motorists on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

Our correspondent learnt that Umar and Hassan, who were herdsmen from the Ngaski area of Kebbi State, were arrested by soldiers attached to the OP MESA while they were robbing some people.

They were later handed over to the state Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

PUNCH Metro gathered that three locally-made rifles and some cartridges were recovered from the gang.

According to the police, the gang of Fulani herdsmen robbers, apart from the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, also has hideouts in the Abbatoir, Abule Egba and Agege areas of Lagos where they perpetrate their acts.

It was learnt that while the soldiers apprehended Umar and Hassan, four other members of the gang evaded arrest, and were still on the run. The police further said the suspected herdsmen robbers also had hideouts in the Igbo Ora and Saki areas of Oyo State.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, 28-year-old Umar said he had come to Kara Market on the expressway to make a living by selling cows before he joined the gang.

He said, “I am married with two children, and my family is based in Kebbi. I was formerly selling cows at the Kara Market before I was introduced to the gang. I rob on the highway and also steal cows, although I don’t enjoy it. I have stolen about 12 cows this year.

“I sold them to one Alhaji Dan Manu in Abbatoir, Agege. I sold six to him for N500,000. I don’t have problem taking the cows away. I know their language.”

Twenty-two-year-old Hassan, from Bonza area of Kebbi State, said the gang had just started their operation when the OP MESA stormed the place.

He said, “It was Mohammed (Umar) who said they had a work to do that night and I should come with them. I thought he was talking about construction labour. But when I knew we were going to rob on the expressway, I told them I could not use a gun. They threatened to kill me, and then handed me one of their guns.

“We had hardly started the operation when the soldiers arrived at the scene. Others ran away, but I was caught. We were seven in number. The soldiers might have killed me, but I surrendered to them, explaining that it was my first time.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the arrest of the herdsmen.

He said, “They are the ones terrorising the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, especially around the Kara Market. They have confessed to several other robberies. Three locally-made guns and knives were recovered from them.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/soldiers-nab-fulani-herdsmen-robbing-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/
These animals almost killed me in december 22 2009 when my car broke down on that long bridge,if not for the love God has for me undecided God you are Awesome..and my name ChukwuNonso grin
Re: Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by under12: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2014
MadCow1:

I only have for the gear 1.. but I am not in Lagos at the moment. I would be back next week and would give you a call if that is okay by you.
No problem....I wld wait and if by chance u get the gear 2 dock pls include it to my list.thnkz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi / The Worst Rumour About Yourself / What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.