Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Need Help Sending Money Via Western Union - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help Sending Money Via Western Union (995 Views)

Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / Do I Need A Domiciliary Accoint Before I Can Send Money Via Western Union? / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Sending Money Via Western Union by fojames(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2008
Is there any bank that allows you to send money via western union in Nigeria to other countries, I went to GTBank and I was told they only accept clients to receive funds and not send?

Pls let me know
Re: Need Help Sending Money Via Western Union by niyisky: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2009
SEND MONEY TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
« on: November 30, 2008, 01:41:36 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HIT HAD TRYING TO SEND MONEY ABROAD, I WAS ONCE A VICTIM WHEN I TRIED TO FUND MY SPORTS BETTING ACCOUNT. IT TOOK ME OVER TWO MONTHS PROCESS BEFORE I COULD GET A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT, JUST TO DISCOVER THAT WHEN I SEND MONEY ABROAD VIA BANK WIRE ,IT TAKES NOTHING LESS THAN TEN DAYS BEFORE THE MONEY COULD GET TO ITS DESTINATION. THE SAME IS APPLICABLE WHEN I WITHRAW. FUNNY ENOUGH ALL THE TRUSTED AND RELIABLE INTERNET PAYMENT PROVIDER DO NOT ACCEPT NIGERIANS OR SHALL WE EVEN TALK ABOUT THE HEAVY BANK CHARGES, THEN I WENT ON RESEARCH AND DISCOVERED THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEND MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION WITHOUT PROBLEMS. THE BEAUTY ABOUT THIS IS THAT I SENT MONEY TO MY SPORT BETTING ACCOUNT IN UK AROUND TEN IN THE MORNING AND BEFORE FIVE PM THE SAME DAY, THE MONEY IS ALREADY IN MY ACCOUNT AND I PLACE BET WITH IT IMMEDIATELY. AND WHEN YOU WITHRAW, THE SAME THING HAPPENS. VERY EASY, TESTED AND TRUSTED. IF YOU NEED THIS SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT ME. MY PROMISE IS THAT I WILL HELP YOU SEND MONEY TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD VIA WESTERN UNION.I WILL ALSO LET YOU KNOW THE BETTING PLATFORM THAT ACCEPT WESTERN UNION FROM NIGERIANS.

shola4bizness@gmail.com
Re: Need Help Sending Money Via Western Union by kzo0509: 3:44am On Jan 05, 2009
i can be of help in this area , reply back as soon as you want to.cheers

(1) (Reply)

Sharing A 20ft Container From London To Lagos / The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich / Request For This Book Free Of Charge:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.