Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance (40002 Views)

Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by topeontop(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
tunery004:
Sterling Bank Plc Home Page Logout
Your Score!
Babatunde thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.
You scored 100%
Babatunde, Congratulations, you scored above the average which is 80%. You will be contacted via email.
Thank you for participating.
I just did mine
kindly give us the answers pls
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by baba11(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
dhantey324:
Till now, when I get to the password generating stage, I get no response from them. I don tire for the stuff gan..
When you reached the login page where..

E-mail address and password is... just click underneath the text,I mean forgot password....

Then check your mail,you'll c it dia #period!!!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by fabregas04(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mc4larin:

Please help,
I didnt also write the test on saturday, but i wasnt sent any mail as to the effect of the second chance.............
i tried logging in to write the test, but its not goin tru..

what do i do next pls?
have u checked ur spam msg? Cos I didn't write d previous test too and I got d mail dis morning 4a 2nd chance. instructions on what 2do(I.e how to generate new passwd, ur batch, date & time) are contained in d new mail.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Lennylinconlee(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
cephsaidu:
@Lennylinconlee: The 10th question is Do you have any question for us?

Thanks brodaly......but u can stil share the answer if u can remember them..
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by rman: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
The questions are straightforward and cheap. A graduate that has gone through a university should not require ''expo'' to score 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by greggng: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
For those finding it diff to generate their password. This is what I did that worked for me. Remenber sterling gave us another website or link to do the test when their first website was having problems. Click on that second link . It will open and u will see generate I'd .click on that generate I'd it will open where u will insert ur email. Finally click on request below. Check your email it will arrive automatically. All those that score 100 or above 80 should pls give us expose

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by factorial1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
sunnshyn:

Your own English sef no pure.

It's 'I am' or ' I'm ' sorry..." Not 'Am'

English teesha!
Lol... and that was why you used pidgin instead of pure grammar to avoid mistake? Lol... this is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by sunnshyn(f): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
factorial1:
Lol... and that was why you used pidgin instead of pure grammar to avoid mistake? Lol... this is serious.

How was your test? Hope you scored above 90%? :-
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by factorial1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
sunnshyn:

How was your test? Hope you scored above 90%? :-
I didn't write the test... I'm still an undergraduate ma'am.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by fareedah86: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
caniva:
Read the instruction carefully to determine your batch in terms of your test-date and time.

Got mine for FRIDAY.

Same as mine
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by yusufhaji(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Goosh! I scored 75 percent in the second one. Is there no how they can reduce the cut off mark?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Lennylinconlee(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
yusufhaji:
Goosh! I scored 75 percent in the second one. Is there no how they can reduce the cut off mark?

Seriously....Goosh!!!
Bcus no 3rd chance again......u shld have follow us well on this thread......
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentox(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sterling Call
=============
Dear Applicant,
---------------
We regret any inconvenience you
may have experienced during the
Sterling Call online test held on
Saturday, December 13, 2014.
Due to the technical glitches
experienced by you, we have
decided to re-open the test and
give you another chance to have a
better experience beginning
Wednesday, 17th December 2014
from 12 noon.
Please note that we do listen to
your feedback and are dedicated to
ensuring you have a seamless test
session. The test will be taken in
batches and you can see your batch
date and time on http://
www.sterlingbankng.com/
sterlingcall?utm_
content=mails&utm_
campaign=Sterling&utm_
source=SterlingBank&utm_
term=emailinvite&utm_
medium=Email ( http://
www.sterlingbankng.com/
sterlingcall?utm_
content=mails&utm_
campaign=Sterling&utm_
source=SterlingBank&utm_
term=emailinvite&utm_
medium=Email )
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Emeka71(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mine is Thursday 14:00 - 14:59
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Pweetymoi1: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=Dexnuel post=28966846][/quote] What did you score n are those the answers you provided?...
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by mecusbosco(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosynbolade:
Scored 78% on sunday when I did it.. I scored 85% this time around. Thank God for second chance though I don't think I wanna do marketing stuffs sha.

Was the first test and the last test the same?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by ritzytbabs(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
mumfutout:

77% is not a pass?! Seriously!!!!!!!

That was my score too 77%, was so pissed off when I saw the cut-off mark was 80 above.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by busuyem: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=Dexnuel post=28966846][/quote]

Exactly the same options I picked in the first test and they said I scored 0%. I need to laff cha.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by ritzytbabs(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosynbolade:
Scored 78% on sunday when I did it.. I scored 85% this time around. Thank God for second chance though I don't think I wanna do marketing stuffs sha.

What are the questions like? Similar to the first test?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by ritzytbabs(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
tunery004:
Sterling Bank Plc Home Page Logout
Your Score!
Babatunde thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.
You scored 100%
Babatunde, Congratulations, you scored above the average which is 80%. You will be contacted via email.
Thank you for participating.
I just did mine

Baddooo!!!! Share the questions with us na
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Dopefiend(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lol y'all should stop asking for answers goddammit. If the test center had been/is in one of their branches, would y'all be asking for answers this way? Peeps always like the easy way out (myself inclusive). I remember asking for answers too but thought of it like ' what if I get handed the answers and eventually scale this stage, would there be someone else to ask to for answers in the next stage? ' NO! So put on your thinking cap and figure out the answers to the questions. Just assume the role of a marketer, and you'd be able to score above 80% trust me. The questions are actually cheap. *in commander zero's voice* next one! Next one!
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
baba11:

I scored 90%...

anything 4 me but they nearly disappointed me today too...

I was scheduled for 1-1:50pm but upon reaching cafe,I bought 30mins air time.....

It was exactly 6mins to the expiration of my ticket that I could be able to log in...but thank God

I used just 2:30 out of 5mins

Wats ur answer of 5 to 10 pls.. Myn is 2moro
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Toscoas2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
I wonder why a graduate will be requested for expo to pass a job test , how will this country develop with these set of graduates. even you that gave them the expo are not helping the matters at all . pls use ur brain to write the simple test , if you pass make sure you pass gallantly and if you fail make sure you fail gallantly. stay bless
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by AliuAbdulwahab(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
I did mine 3-3:50pm.. Scored 80%... Within this time frame, i visited four different cafe's in different a lil bit distant locations as they all had major network ish.. Bt thank God..mine I wl say is escape from Congo.. If I for fail one more, body for tell me..
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by greatsodade(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lennylinconlee:
Is it only those who fail the test that got the message all everbody.
Is there any1 who score above 80 and stil get the message And how do u pple see ur batch time......

I scored above 80 percent and didn't get this new mail.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Debbyug(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
fabregas04:
thanks broda, I hv just done dat and rec'vd a mail containing d passwd. Best of luck to us all.
Am not a broda pls....uwc sha
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by tunery004(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
macjireh:

1. tell us about yourself
2. your weakness...
3. when do you see yourself in the nest 5
years
4.why did u apply for ds job

5. Are u comfortable working in a team
structure
6. what would say your strength are
7. what aspect of work do you enjoy most
8. why should we hire you
9. what do you know about us.
10. do u have any question for us
Answers( I may not give d exact words used cos I can't remeba dem exactly)

I decide to delete d answers cos. ....... It won't b fair
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by rossyc(f): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
tunery004:

I can't rememba all d questions if u can get d questions, I will provide d answer
. Pls help with the answers. 1. Can we meet u? 2. Where do u see urself in 5yrs 3.How do u hear about us 4. Do u have any question for us?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by tunery004(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=Dexnuel post=28966846][/quote]
Wit ur answers bro, u will get like 80% just change two of ur answers there and u av a hundred..... Won't tell u which sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Shortlists 162,399 Candidates For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.