Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance (40034 Views)

Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by etech: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
90% guess its marketing,but its still all good.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by MSesan: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Peeps, how someone can regenerate d password pls
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by odilile: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pls any info on how 2 generate password
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by elujah1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by rayval(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
For all those claiming graduate, i greet you all. Most of you scored even below 50% before this second chance was granted. And because you have successfully scored above the pass mark, you are claiming graduate. Thst piece of shit isn't a test of knowledge, it isn't a prove of your diploma or Banchelor degree.you can find two answers that can fit into a question in the test they gave..and you all be forming bozz..i was the first person to paste the questions on this thread. Not because i want people to cheat. But at least if i do not make it to the nest round, someone else can.. Thats what this thread is suppose to be about. You guys should big up.The hustle isnt funny# you may need this kinda help somedays# you don't know everything# i am not asking anybody to tell me answers# just trying to let you all knw that "no be you holy pass" those that will get this Job know themselves already#Instead of you to fight against them, you fighting yourselves***professors## who is ready to throw the first stone#open to insult#

12 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Lennylinconlee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Go na mine tmmrw by 12noon.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 19, 2014
cephsaidu:
@Lennylinconlee: The 10th question is Do you have any question for us?
Pls d qtn 6 wot cud be d possible answer? D qtn read: what do u know about us?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 19, 2014
cephsaidu:
@Lennylinconlee: The 10th question is Do you have any question for us?
pls what's d possible answer for this particular qtn (10)
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Pweetymoi1: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2014
rayval:
For all those claiming graduate, i greet you all. Most of you scored even below 50% before this second chance was granted. And because you have successfully scored above the pass mark, you are claiming graduate. Thst piece of shit isn't a test of knowledge, it isn't a prove of your diploma or Banchelor degree.you can find two answers that can fit into a question in the test they gave..and you all be forming bozz..i was the first person to paste the questions on this thread. Not because i want people to cheat. But at least if i do not make it to the nest round, someone else can.. Thats what this thread is suppose to be about. You guys should big up.The hustle isnt funny# you may need this kinda help somedays# you don't know everything# i am not asking anybody to tell me answers# just trying to let you all knw that "no be you holy pass" those that will get this Job know themselves already#Instead of you to fight against them, you fighting yourselves***professors## who is ready to throw the first stone#open to insult#
You have said it all dear...Don't mind the over sabis and saint Augustus'.....lolz

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by MrSmart07: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Got to write mine 2day by 4pm-4:50pm, got a political meeting to attend @ same time......please whose gonna help me take mine ooooooo
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by nellyquash(f): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
MrSmart07:
Got to write mine 2day by 4pm-4:50pm, got a political meeting to attend @ same time......please whose gonna help me take mine ooooooo

writing mine btw dat time. grin
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by 3dankey(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Am also writing today by 4pm-4:50pm. I am thinking of using my phone cos I will be busy. Just need advice from those that have written, if I can use my phone for this test.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by kov624665(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
3dankey:
Am also writing today by 4pm-4:50pm. I am thinking of using my phone cos I will be busy. Just need advice from those that have written, if I can use my phone for this test.

I scored 84% using Ucweb 8.1 on my BB fone
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by kov624665(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
I'm a bit concern about the number of individuals Sterling bank actually wants for the jobs...
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Joecares: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
rayval:
Thanks bhruv . I wonder why they are picking errors here. God is still @ work if uv been unable to score higher than required it doesn't mean that ur not brilliant but just dat God has a bigger appointment for u. Who will get the job will EXPO or no EXPO.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Jaymharx23(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am scheduled for 13:00 and 13:50 buh I tried login in and I got this message "Sorry, you are not scheduled for this time. You may login on 12/19/2014 at 13:00 and 12/19/2014 at 13:50. The current time is 01:07" pls what can I do?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jaymharx23:
I am scheduled for 13:00 and 13:50 buh I tried login in and I got this message "Sorry, you are not scheduled for this time. You may login on 12/19/2014 at 13:00 and 12/19/2014 at 13:50. The current time is 01:07" pls what can I do?
Same thing here
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by mafioso47(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
madridfc:

Same thing here
same thing here..
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by justinkelz: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
am suppose to write by 1.00 to 1.50pm today but dis is wat am seeing online-Sorry.. You're not scheduled for this time.
You may login on 12/19/2014 at 13:00 and 12/19/2014 at 13:50
The Current time is 01:17
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by koife(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
cant get access...can some [lease clarify the time....maybe am not sure of what i received ooo

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
justinkelz:
am suppose to write by 1.00 to 1.50pm today but dis is wat am seeing online-Sorry.. You're not scheduled for this time.
You may login on 12/19/2014 at 13:00 and 12/19/2014 at 13:50
The Current time is 01:17
Its working now.
Scored 87% cheesy
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by mafioso47(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
The site just went tru..
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by AliuAbdulwahab(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
rayval:
My brother, may ur days be long.. May u walk n neva stumbl..may ur pikin neva resembl ur landlord...uaf said it all

4 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by temmyt20(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
AliuAbdulwahab:
My brother, may ur days be long.. May u walk n neva stumbl..may ur pikin neva resembl ur landlord...uaf said it all
dis comment got me laughing
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentnickole(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Good day friends... I'm taking my online test tomorrow. How do I generate my password? Is it from the former "sterling call portal"? Or would they send another link vial email?

Dear friends I need ur response ASAP.
Thanks smiley
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by nellyquash(f): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
just did mine and scored 75 grin
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by tuzeriouz(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
nellyquash:
just did mine and scored 75 grin

How u scored 75 wen u ar followin dis thread.abi na anoda netwrk brouhaha?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by khatea: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Rhukie(f): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
please, how can I generate a new password?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
AliuAbdulwahab:
LOL
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by fosky27(f): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Any info on d online test? I hav mine 2moro.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.