Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance (40032 Views)

Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by iphunanya(f): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2014
I did mine, scored 83%

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Sterling Bank Plc Interview
Your Score!

tongue thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.

You scored 79%
tongue, you scored below the required pass score which is 80%.

Thank you for participating
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2014
PLEASE WHO HAS GOTTEN INFO ON THE NEXT PHASE
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentnickole(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
90%
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by mohammedmuz: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2014
80%
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by dfo12(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mine was slated for 12/20/2014 by 5:00pm to 5. I just checked and they are saying 12/20/2014 by 9:00 am. What is the reason behind this changes? angry angry angry
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Have you bothered to check the time on your system to know if it is right or wrong? I am not saying it's the cause but one could never tell. Just a suggestion though
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
I pray for success, mine is for 3:00
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mine is 4 to 4:50pm too. God see us all through. Amen
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
72... kiss cry ThankGod I'm working though... There is hope
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by honTim(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
scored 78 in the first test and 83 in the second test. what do u think about my performance?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by waistaa(f): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
dfo12:
Mine was slated for 12/20/2014 by 5:00pm to 5. I just checked and they are saying 12/20/2014 by 9:00 am. What is the reason behind this changes? angry angry angry
mine too ooo,I wan go watch utd as dem dey loose,hope ma team comes back

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by vickysolo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
i ended up scoring 86% after taking the test waiting for the second stage
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Philadelphia: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
waistaa:
mine too ooo,I wan go watch utd as dem dey loose,hope ma team comes back

Exactly same thing here.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Scored 86. I am happy I made it to the second round.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by waistaa(f): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dem don close d site
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by walearoy(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2014
95% when I made 62% previously
But I expected them to at least change the question.
Patiently waiting.....
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
igues u guys are ready to work and trick in ths sun everyday all because of bank marketing job.......and if u don get the target for themonth sack letter waiting the pay is 50k ...i just leave diamond bank marketing job... that why am saying this at least am now confortable working in jumia... i wount be thinking hw amgoing to get a customer,,,, grin
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Festorich(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
igues u guys are ready to work and trick in ths sun everyday all because of bank marketing job.......and if u don get the target for themonth sack letter waiting the pay is 50k ...i just leave diamond bank marketing job... that why am saying this at least am now confortable working in jumia... i wount be thinking hw amgoing to get a customer,,,, grin
Bros abeg give me link to jumia...me cef too leave Diamond bank marketing...D stress nor be here...
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
@ Festorich which branch were u posted to then in diamond bank
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by tessylove2(f): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Please give me the link to work with Jumia thanks
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by onymodel(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
I know a lot of candidates have issues and complaints to raise as to not being able to write the test even when the second chance was given. I am also a part of same issue of the peculiar situation. We must do something so that we too know our fate in this circumstance. I suggest we call their head office line this time around and speak with their contact in person, if this suffices I guess we might be given another chance. At a time we need just more people to lay same complaint for a change of course otherwise they may not listen to just one person. In the light of all these, I have gone a long way to spooling one of their head office agents number...I have called her personally and she promised to regularize and call back again on Monday, meanwhile she got my name and my email address for checks and confirmation. I will share the number to you guys but please be professional while on calls as that could be part of an assessment. Knowing how to address customers if you were a marketer.
014484481 that's the number. All the best people.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentnickole(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:

Bro, at least you got a marketing experience from a renown bank. Am sure Jumia employed you based on the experience gotten irrespective of the shortness of time spent wt the org.... In sum, lets get the experience first. Thanks for your eye-opening comment though

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
@Kentnickole is nt that am trying to convince u nt to go for the banking job...am just saying my mind,.... and trying to tell u the esperience av heard
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Kentnickole(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
@Kentnickole is nt that am trying to convince u nt to go for the banking job...am just saying my mind,.... and trying to tell u the esperience av heard

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by Festorich(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
@ Festorich which branch were u posted to then in diamond bank
One of the branches in Apapa.
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by amadex(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmm!! Marketing job sha?
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by amadex(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
pls is dis aw diamond bank recruited U 4 d marketing job? Or direct recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by yusufhaji(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
bros pls give us the link for the jumia, am interested
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by yusufhaji(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by baba11(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Is jumia recruiting now because I received a call supposed ly from them yesterday, though I was supposed to receive mail to that effect but not which make me to doubt the authenticity of the whole thingss........
Re: Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2014
@baba which call do u receive...and which post do u apply for then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.