Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship (4451 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
No time is too early or too late. Xex or no Xex a guy that would stay will stay
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Islie: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2014
sex is never love

and

love is not sex.....

choose wisely
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2014
chidyhels:

yeah u are right to some extent
BUT don't u think too early will send a wrong msg about the lady
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by harrysterol(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

caring is an ambiguous word...

or are u trying to say poor men don't care or know how to show care

bsides,, d op did nt tell us d size of d guy's pocket...
nd u r already assuming.
logical assumption is d key
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:
Is it ok to have s-ex with a guy you just met?
What happens after having s-ex with a guy too soon?

Met a very nice guy and its over 2 months now but I feel its still early to have se-x. We have had situations when it was about happening and I said I wasn't ready and apologized. Although he isn't insisting but sometimes I see the frustration on his face. I just feel its still too early... now he feels I am not attracted to him and don't see him in a romantic way.

I don't know how to let him understand that its not like that, I just want to build the relationship first. and I am having the feeling that the relationship might spoil if we do it.

Or maybe I am over thinking things....

guys what do u think....
[color=#770077][/color] unhmm it depends on how real he is and how much hold you've gat on him. If he isn't real he'd still go after getting it in 12months time
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2014
chidyhels:
[color=#770077][/color]

True talk guy
I like your point
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:
it's ur decision bae
if u r not ready den u r not ready nd u tell him dat..
if he acknowledges dat fact,,, ,,,,,good.
if he doesn't,,,,,,, I'm thinking,,"he probably wants to hit nd run''. *IMO*

You showed two things in your post.
1. Your brainy
2. You have a way with words
Nice post
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2014
simplemach:
After two months you tell me its too early? My sister, are u sure u really like this guy or u just want to get something from him and then let go afterwards. You better giv him the thing and seal the relationship.

Oga boss
Unhmm
I feel you
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
Babe... ℓ̊ tell you, when you give him sex at this early *hour*, you are only unleashing something greater upon ur relationship. That's a bad foundation †☺ build upon. The relationship will crash, (definetly). So, my candid advice, pls don't introduce sex into d relationship. There are other ways †☺ prove Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я love †☺ each other, other than sex. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys won't be able †☺ contain it if you try (sex) out now. Pls don't. Both øƒ you should sit down aπϑ trash things out. Establish a purpose ƒσя being in that relationship, aπϑ both øƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ should agree †☺ it. #ma opinion
though#

Its your opinion but its a good one and believe me I agree with you. Only that if they are out for it time won't change the effect of doing it.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
signor11:

Oga boss
Unhmm
I feel you

hmmmmm guys will always support themselves sad
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by showafrica(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:
Is it ok to have s-ex with a guy you just met?
What happens after having s-ex with a guy too soon?

Met a very nice guy and its over 2 months now but I feel its still early to have se-x. We have had situations when it was about happening and I said I wasn't ready and apologized. Although he isn't insisting but sometimes I see the frustration on his face. I just feel its still too early... now he feels I am not attracted to him and don't see him in a romantic way.

I don't know how to let him understand that its not like that, I just want to build the relationship first. and I am having the feeling that the relationship might spoil if we do it.

Or maybe I am over thinking things....

guys what do u think....

I don't know where ladies get this impression from. I get more attached to a girl I am having sex with than the one I am not. If I don't like a girl that much I won't be interested to have sex with her.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Instead of asking him to wait, u guys shd discuss weda ur sexually compatible or not. It is a very stupid idea to make a guy wait till like 6 months before having sex only to discover dat u guys are a mismatch in d bedroom.

From d way ur sounding, ur not dat into sex and u beta find out if he has a much higher libido cos if u make him wait for sex for more dan two months, u beta be good at it cos if ur not, sorry, ur relationship mite come to an end.

So OP, instead of asking him tell him ur sexually inexperienced plus u have a low libido, and ask if he's still interested. Dat shd save u from future problems.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Within two months he is frustrated......If you are not ready, a guy who genuinely loves you will wait. This one na chop and clean mouth he wan do.

Ask yourself this deep down, if you dont give him the sex now, is there anyother thing anchoring or sustaining your relationship? If yes then u can go ahead. But if you are in a relationship n d only thing really keeping u guys together is sex, den I am sorry but u guys are just fu.ckk buddies..that is not a relationship.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

hmmmmm guys will always support themselves sad

See sweetbaby
Should I stay away from the truth.
Say something true and I'd support you
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
obongproff:
Instead of asking him to wait, u guys shd discuss weda ur sexually compatible or not. It is a very stupid idea to make a guy wait till like 6 months before having sex only to discover dat u guys are a mismatch in d bedroom.

From d way ur sounding, ur not dat into sex and u beta find out if he has a much higher libido cos if u make him wait for sex for more dan two months, u beta be good at it cos if ur not, sorry, ur relationship mite come to an end.

So OP, instead of asking him tell him ur sexually inexperienced plus u have a low libido, and ask if he's still interested. Dat shd save u from future problems.

OMG what if I don't have a low libido, but just being careful that I get it right this time. if possible wait until we get married or done intro first.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
adeaks:
Within two months he is frustrated......If you are not ready, a guy who genuinely loves you will wait. This one na chop and clean mouth he wan do.

Ask yourself this deep down, if you dont give him the sex now, is there anyother thing anchoring or sustaining your relationship? If yes then u can go ahead. But if you are in a relationship n d only thing really keeping u guys together is sex, den I am sorry but u guys are just fu.ckk buddies..that is not a relationship.

for now we just hangout and spend time together and most especially planning for the future. that's the reason why I don't want se-x to come and overshadow everything. If he is really serious he should wait and if he truly wants to marry me then the more reason for him to wait as he will have me forever. What is the rush.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

OMG what if I don't have a low libido, but just being careful that I get it right this time. if possible wait until we get married or done intro first.

I repeat der is no point waiting for sex if at d end u guys are sexually incompatible. U cant use sex as a bait to hook a man. Dats so evil. If a man wd stay with u, he wd stay. Its not d sex dat will keep him. If u dont want sex before marriage, just tell him already and pls also prepare ur mind if he chooses to walk away.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

yeah u are right to some extent
BUT don't u think too early will send a wrong msg about the lady

I kind of prefer when wrong msgs start off a relationahip.
The friendship solidifies each time he/she discovers the good sides.

Me think op hasn't started feeling her relationship yet, her fears has nothing to do with xex.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

Seriously, if ur not redi for sex pls save him d frustration and stop meeting in d bedroom. U guys shd always hang out in a public space. At least der wd be no need for kissing and smooching. Afta one year, if he still tells u he loves u, can den kiss him and den propose to him.

Dats d best way to make a man wait till ur ready for sex. Not by going to his bedroom and telling him ur not ready for sex. Why shd u be frustrating d dude like dat?

Smh.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetbaby
There is something shaky about this your relationship
You aren't seeing the seriousness you expected in this relationship so far.
I will suggest you avoid situations that will create sexual tension. Or
Tell him about your fears.
You need to know where he stands and if you both are heading same direction .
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
chidyhels:

I kind of prefer when wrong msgs start off a relationahip.
The friendship solidifies each time he/she discovers the good sides.

Me think op hasn't started feeling her relationship yet, her fears has nothing to do with xex.

Hmmmm, I get u. But I have feelings for him thats why I agreed to be his girlfriend smiley
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
simplemach:
yes it will
Scammer alert! grin a relationship is made official by mutual agreement not bedmatics. Sweetbaby22 you guys haven't defined the relationship yet or what?
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
chidyhels:
Sweetbaby
There is something shaky about this your relationship
You aren't seeing the seriousness you expected in this relationship so far.
I will suggest you avoid situations that will create sexual tension. Or
Tell him about your fears.
You need to know where he stands and if you both are heading same direction .

Babe, honestly that's why I want to take things easy and slowly. get to know him very well. I really appreciate every ones comments.
I am grateful
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by jauntty: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Who go stay go stay...who go run go run...sex nor be superglue. #be_wise. Sweetbaby22, if sex is want u want, go ahead, if u wish to abstain, then pls do so....Relationship nor be maths with time equations. I have seen pple in intimate relationship going far as d altar...and I have seen situations where the guy will run d moment the gurl gives in to sex. #your_life_your_choice.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Melahou(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Give him his entitlement joor
Infant you have wasted much time
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
lolaredvelvet:

That answers your question my dear, a woman's instinct never stirs her wrong.

Maybe its just me, but most relationships where sex is rushed ends very badly and leaves the woman with emptiness and heartbreak. Sad part is that most of the time our gut instinct warns us but we compromise.

What instinct are you talking about,do you guys have instinct ¿
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

for now we just hangout and spend time together and most especially planning for the future. that's the reason why I don't want se-x to come and overshadow everything. If he is really serious he should wait and if he truly wants to marry me then the more reason for him to wait as he will have me forever. What is the rush.

You don't know what would happen tomorrow.

Talk of the present,you here talking of the future.

Konji would just put you into COMA grin grin grin
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by simplemach(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mondisweets:
Scammer alert! grin a relationship is made official by mutual agreement not bedmatics. Sweetbaby22 you guys haven't defined the relationship yet or what?
lol
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Melahou:
Give him his entitlement joor
Infant you have wasted much time

hmmm what entitlement .... are u for real. hello ooo I didn't say he was my husband.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by pweedyuz(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
signor11:

You showed two things in your post.
1. Your brainy
2. You have a way with words
Nice post
thank u
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Melahou(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

hmmm what entitlement .... are u for real. hello ooo I didn't say he was my husband.

Then why worry if it's early for sex...
Perhaps you would have remained him that his not your husband yet
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by slimshadie(f): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
I wonder how many seal a lady will have to go tru.If she kips "sealing" with guys every 2 month... #Hian# undecided
simplemach:
After two months you tell me its too early? My sister, are u sure u really like this guy or u just want to get something from him and then let go afterwards. You better giv him the thing and seal the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Urgly Girls In Romance Section / Post Your Quick Sunday Selfie / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.