Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How Did You Discover Nairaland;share Your Story Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland;share Your Story Here (455 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / A Review Of Nairaland. Share Yours / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Discover Nairaland;share Your Story Here by Maccoy1(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
I first heard of nairaland from a friend when i was searching for information on how to get the German visa.That notable evening i was just scrolling through the net searching for any information that 'll assist me in acquiring a visa but i became confuse and clueless with the different documents and criteria i was seeing,my friend noticed the disappointment registered on my face and then told me to visit nairaland that 'll get to hear from those who ve had the experience of getting a German visa.
I oppened my first account that night, but i was a novice i couldn't get my hands on what i was looking for so i left nd never came back....7months ago i saw an interesting story(LARA'S FATE BY BUKKY) on facebook, I traced the story back to nairaland and since then have been addicted,i cant do without coming online for a day.
I rarely smile before but now I keep laughing all day at funny comments and post,even people around me have noticed the sudden change in attitude..

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland;share Your Story Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
I discovered NL in 2008...I registered but lost interest.. Last year I was looking for the review of a Nigerian movie and it brought me here, one thing led to another I found myself in the phone section and I tried logging in but forgot my password so I registered again with this ID... and then I discovered the literature section... the rest they say is history.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor’s Aide Beats Woman Black And Blue | Photo / Guy Travels 5,000 Miles To Meet Stranger Facebook Suggested He'd Like ! / Ideal Nutrition Whey Protein Is, Used By Bodybuilders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.