Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (34907 Views)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
internetpirate:

If you were truly just "curious", there are polite ways to have addressed your curiosity without offending the sensibilities of others. I'm not a tribalist and I actually have a double heritage (partly from the East and from the North), but I'm sick of half-baked individuals seeking to make a proud tribe their whipping dog because they lost a war of attrition, and also the attendant politics that come with it!! Igbos are part of the engine room of Nigeria and will keep contributing to national growth! When a giant is down on his luck, even ants throw stones at him!!! It is well!!

You have not made any sense.
Why are the majority of Ibo here, yoursrlf inclusive so mentally battered with excessive emotions that they cannot just think straight?

In my first post I genuinely pleaded ignorance in this matter and asked a straight to the point question and when started to get tribal I ignored and even thanked some who shared enlightening details.

I decided to go down the lane of known core tribalists, they do not deserve sane interaction.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
fairheven:

Can u boldly mention your state an let's compare with Abia an stop making noise
Go an check statistics data ..southeast has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria an that is on record.

www.nairaland.com/371485/regional-poverty-nigeria-north-south-west

See emotional creature. cheesy
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
amadice:
...why didn't u include ondo and edo so DAT we can all know how foo.lish and tribalic you are....lemme educate u....ngwa and ukwa are oil producing communities in abia while oguta and neighbouring communities are oil producing communities in IMO....ignorant f.o.o.l

God!
See emotions at its peak.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
SonOfEl:

there is no such thing as 'oga of them all'. Achebe is great in his field, so are other illustrous sons of igboland in anambra state.

OK.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

Abuloye deolu, I do not quote people for no just cause, It seems crappy Osun state uni really destroyed your intellect. You are the one who looks like an ape and i can prove it. Do not intentionally seal up those rabbit-ears of yours, It won't help you. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

Emeka Chimdindu, you're not making any sense.

Fall back.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by maskid(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

You have chosen to see my point from the tribalist and economic gain angle and I cannot help you.

Abia and Imo oil production cannot even sustain the whole of South East. The oil there should have been left untouched since 5 states already account for as much as 80% of the production.

little boy, whoever told you about that 80% thingy just deceived you. the percentages are not certain but i can tell u categorically that if those states did not produce crude in commercial quantity they wuldnt have been listed. or do you think you are more knowlegeable than the experts that certified that long before you knew how to take off your knickers?

please suspend this your baseless and unfounded inquisition. go and carry out a research on its rudiments instead of spewing your ignorance on NAIRALAND. who do you want to leave his/her busy schedule to start educating you?

please we dnt run creche/nursery here. go and do your assignments LAD.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by maskid(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
PentiumPro:
Anambra politicans have been sucking the balls of d Otuoke man, he should just declare Anambra as oil producing state. tongue

u mean stella BA?

lol. i didnt say anything ooo
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by maskid(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Continue to deceive your akpu head with all those biggie grammar

Abia state is a useless poverty infested state.

No major infrastructures, no meaningful economic activity. even your fellow iboes do not like associating themselves with abia and ebonyi.

If given the opportunity and transport fare, all abians will relocate to Osun state tomorrow.

this man, u wicked oooo.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
maskid:

little boy, whoever told you about that 80% thingy just deceived you. the percentages are not certain but i can tell u categorically that if those states did not produce crude in commercial quantity they wuldnt have been listed. or do you think you are more knowlegeable than the experts that certified that long before you knew how to take off your knickers?

please suspend this your baseless and unfounded inquisition. go and carry out a research on its rudiments instead of spewing your ignorance on NAIRALAND. who do you want to leave his/her busy schedule to start educating you?

please we dnt run creche/nursery here. go and do your assignments LAD.

You started off with someone with something to say but ended up making noise without substance.

Go over the thread, someone already posted statistic, verifiable one which shows Abia and Imo produce lesser than other states.

Now you go over the thread to find it or you just quit smearing your pathetic ignorance all over the web.

The way this people bandy the word 'ignorance' and fully exhibit it makes me sick.

Abeg I'm done.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by maskid(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Not to waste my time, I will post my response in bullet points since that is what you worth.

. Like your ilk, you have also used the term ignorant while foolishly spelling emigrant as emmigrant. Na emmy awards you go see.

. If you're trying to debate from historical perspective then be careful of those you engage. What prominent Igbo are you talking about here? The prominent Igbo ever was Chinua Achebe, where was he born?

. Before 1914, Igbo was secluded in their enclaves baring breasts and butts and competing with apes in the forest. (There are archival pictures to prove this if you need them) and as a result, upon exposure to western civilization (post 1960) they, out of need for survival trudged to other areas of Nigeria for survival.

. I stated previously that ibo migrate for economic reasons yet you're here talking about maximizing opportunities. Are you not buttressing my point although unknowingly considering your level of IQ.

. Mud houses and poverty yet your kith and kin have highly populated Akure and the remotest parts of Ondo doing the least jobs and perpetrating crimes? Really?

. Ilaje? Ijaw dominated area? Lmao! Say that in the presence of an Ilaje and you could get your ass whopped.

A quick run down of your post simply depicts a reiteration of the point I have continued to repeat all day that ibos are excessively emotional beings. You have not said anything of substance from the bullchit vitriols you concocted. This post of yours is an emotional outburst but I do not blame you, it is innate with you people.

Please do not bother to quote me further, go rub your cl!t or somerhing.

oga shut up, he's right i served and lived in ondo for years. i can attest to that. the place aint any better than ebonyi state.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
maskid:

oga shut up, he's right i served and lived in ondo for years. i can attest to that. the place aint any better than ebonyi state.

Una nor fit do without southwest.
So your Ondo despite being 'poor' contributed to your itinerant life?

Ungrateful bastard.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Tobbie9(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
How threads like this always degenerates into tribalistic rants keeps baffling me
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by maskid(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

I already pleaded a case of ignorance.
Read the post you quoted again if you missed it.

get one salliet point straight into your head.... the South-South Geo-political zone (created for political reasons) is entirely different from Niger Delta Region. look at the map of Nigeria and you will identify the states near the delta . even many of the couth-south states are not closer to the delta than some south east and south west states.

Thank you
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
maskid:

get one salliet point straight into your head.... the South-South Geo-political zone (created for political reasons) is entirely different from Niger Delta Region. look at the map of Nigeria and you will identify the states near the delta . even many of the couth-south states are not closer to the delta than some south east and south west states.

Thank you

Ok.
Next!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by maskid(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Ungrateful bastard.

Mr. Man, am not from the tribe you think i'm. i travell a lot due to my job. and i have very positive things to say about every state. to tell you the truth, every state in this country has very rich cultures and selling points i can list out here if you so please. but my grouse is with someone trying to denegrate and debase a state (Abia) and trying to compare it with his state. all the states in this country are not even so presentable by international standard. what is thre to brag about??

and to address your last expressed ignorance, i went there to contribute to the income of the state by offering my services in my field of endeavour. i enjoyed my time there but our relationship was symbiotic therefore, the gratitude goes both ways.

Thank you

FYI am a lagosian. and not a tribalist
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
K
maskid:

Mr. Man, am not from the tribe you think i'm. i travell a lot due to my job. and i have very positive things to say about every state. to tell you the truth, every state in this country has very rich cultures and selling points i can list out here if you so please. but my grouse is with someone trying to denegrate and debase a state (Abia) and trying to compare it with his state. all the states in this country are not even so presentable by international standard. what is thre to brag about??

and to address your last expressed ignorance, i went there to contribute to the income of the state by offering my services in my field of endeavour. i enjoyed my time there but our relationship was symbiotic therefore, the gratitude goes both ways.

Thank you

FYI am a lagosian. and not a tribalist

LMAO!
We know those who say the bolded. cheesy

Give it up sir, I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Ikengawo: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
wildikeman:
tofia...Niger delta What lies show us the link!
one day you won't be this ignorant and it's not my duty to guide you until then. I'll just be patient
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by RareDiamond: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Ungrateful bastard.

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF Y0ROBA LAND WHICH HAS THE BIGGEST SLUM IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
RareDiamond:

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF Y0ROBA LAND WHICH HAS THE BIGGEST SLUM IN NIGERIA

And the occupants of these slums are? You guessed right, Ibo.

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by RareDiamond: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
POVERTY IN Y0R0BA LAND

OSOGBO—Justice Jide Falola of an Osun State High Court sitting in Okuku has sentenced two robbers
to death for stealing fowls.

The convicts, Olowookere Segun and Morakinyo
Sunday, were found guilty of forcefully breaking
into the house of one Mr. Balogun Tope, a police
officer attached to Divisional Police headquarters,
Okuku, in April 2010 and carting away some of his
belongings. The convicts were charged with conspiracy,
robbery and stealing contrary to Section 6(b) and
1(2)(a) of Robbery and Firearm (Special Provisions)
Act, cap R 11 Laws of Federation of Nigeria 2004
and Section (390)(1) Criminal Code Law, Cap 34,
Laws of Osun State, 2002. The prosecution team, led by the state Solicitor-
General, Mrs Abiola Adewemimo, called six
witnesses and tendered several exhibits during the
prosecution. The prosecution told the court that on November
13, 2010, men were sighted around Balogun’s
home armed with cutlass and a dane gun, and that
while two of them were arrested, others escaped. The convicts were said to have confessed that they
stole the complainant’s fowls, adding that they had
been in his house before to steal. Adewemimo said: “They also stated that they had
earlier robbed Alhaja Umani Oyewo in her house
and stole broilers, eggs and kegs of vegetable oil
from the house.” In his judgment, Justice Falola convicted them on
only three counts: to death for conspiracy; life
sentence for robbery, and three years
imprisonment for stealing. Justice Falola recommended that the governor can
decide to commute the death sentence to 10 years
imprisonment, considering the convicts’ ages.

#Source: vanguard
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Emeka Chimdindu, you're not making any sense.

Fall back.

**grins** Abuloye You make me laugh. Please follow me back. **LOLS*

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by omoreminder2: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

General, I see your hand... Long time.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by brown3: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
whitecat2:
Weak story. You are going to be our errand boys.
ur tribe and ur gambari masters have always be our errand boy economically.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Ungrateful bastard.
the way u guys re talking sm1 who doesnt know wud think dat all d yorubas in Nigeria are only in Yoruba land... I see u guys everyday in ph is ph part of Yoruba land in any way?... do to others as u want them to do unto u.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
lygn19:
the way u guys re talking sm1 who doesnt know wud think dat all d yorubas in Nigeria are only in Yoruba land... I see u guys everyday in ph is ph part of Yoruba land in any way?...

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 1:21am On Dec 19, 2014
The gambari and my tribe are sitting on the throne, if you can open your eyes, you will see whose back our legs are resting comfortably on. grin You are economic refugees, nothing more.
brown3:
ur tribe and ur gambari masters have always be our errand boy economically.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Hehehe! Loony!
The sweetness of pudding is in the eating. You have nothing on ground to suggest that. You are economic refugees, you are leeches. Your land is cursed, you have to make it to my land to be somebody! I'm your god ok! You ibos should be worshiping us.

internetpirate:

Are you a fish wife? Because you're beginning to sound like one. When logic is turned upside down to fit the jaundiced dream of vitriolic haters like you, than Santa has come to town for you! The point is that Igbo places are economically viable and can stand alone! Not what I'd say for several whatchamacallit places!!! Quid pro quo!!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 3:48am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
omoreminder2:

General, I see your hand... Long time.... grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Idiat, you are here again spewing trash calling a foolish kid general. You are all fools
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

[/s]

You are just a useless being. Go take care of your dying mother. Oloshi
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by omoreminder2: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Idiat, you are here again spewing trash calling a foolish kid general. You are all fools

You refer to General igrigimercenary as a kid You don't understand the capacity of that guy.....and you don't know the power behind that moniker. Continue in your foolishness...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
omoreminder2:

You refer to General igrigimercenary as a kid You don't understand the capacity of that guy.....and you don't know the power behind that moniker. Continue in your foolishness...grin grin
[/s]

Look at this fool, power behind a little kid that love spewing nonsense online. Are you okay? Thought you little kids are hackers, why calling me eggheaders if you are truly hackers. You must be those Aba made hackers that steal phones in Nigeria. Shameless dingbat

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by BlackSEER(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2014
django1:

Why are easterners buying expired agbos? Dem curse una?

why are westerners selling their lands to igbos,are they stupid and so lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) / Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.