Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (35019 Views)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by emmysoftyou: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

This is actually an Ibo thing @ the emboldened.
Plus, we know who would sell his blood brother or Mother for pecuniary gains.
= omo Ibo.
it seem u have ran out of ideas so u want to turn it to an abusing stage..
boi

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Just a temporary set back. Oil is no longer a major earner, so who cares. Over-dependence on oil has seen the Russian currency crash to nothing in one week.

Anambra does not depend on oil alone and never will. The oil will never go to Kogi and thanks to the senate for reminding the Presidency on doing the needful. I have evry faith the executive gov of GEJ will do just that.

Kogi or Enugu will not get a penny from Anambra oil sales. Cry me a river.
Delusional at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by fr3do(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Thank you.
I have not been able to find a link to back up this claim of yours though.
And with the deepest reserve and oil all over they account for less than 20%.

Deepest means it will be less accessible, but the oil is there.
The reluctance of the US to drill in Alaska due to environmental concerns despite voluminous reserves comes to mind.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by emmysoftyou: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stfu,you insecure,jealous filled and tribalistic piece of ccunt!
Tribalism and jealousy is in your gene....you cant help it.
i ve been reading his tribal post by callin abia dead,and also saying they shuld merge imo nd abia togetha,
that was when i knew he cant really help his tribalistic animal nature in him,
the guy is a tribal smelling cu-nts ..
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by emmysoftyou: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, Orient petroleum is doing 2,500 barrels of oil per day as we speak. Go to Aguleri and see what's happening there for yourself.
he should go where? Abeg leave that vilage boi,hav u 4gotten that lazy pple dnt travel,
and again i dnt want them to knw that east is progressing.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
whitecat2:
The new goverment will strip them off the scam that has been for years.

The actual scam is that wells and acreages that were traditionally Igbo have been annexed into Rivers State! Egbema, a land of twenty-six villages...24 left in Imo state, and 2 (with the largest amount of crude for the ancient Kingdom) compelled into Rivers State!!! You need to go about the so-called South-South and you'd swoon at the hypocrisy!! Chukwuemeka Okonkwo is not an Igbo guy because some oil flows under his land, and because some Nigerian conquistadors adjusted boundaries to break the bank of the Igbos!!! It's sickening and a reflection of our mass illiteracy and dearth of morals!!!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Kcinho(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Just a temporary set back. Oil is no longer a major earner, so who cares. Over-dependence on oil has seen the Russian currency crash to nothing in one week.

Anambra does not depend on oil alone and never will. The oil will never go to Kogi and thanks to the senate for reminding the Presidency on doing the needful. I have evry faith the executive gov of GEJ will do just that.

Kogi or Enugu will not get a penny from Anambra oil sales. Cry me a river.
They won't get a penny because na ur papa get the oil.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
internetpirate:

Please, enlighten them! When it comes to oil production, Imo and Abia states make Efo and Ondo look inconsequential! Its sad to see that most people do not wish any good for igbos!!!

Maybe you need to look at those charts and tables atouke posted again, imo and abia produce collectively lesser oil than ondo state alone.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by emmysoftyou: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^A mercantile culture....next question!?
why did u give him the expo..
some of them re dumb,they wont learnt

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Haannn We have Taiye, Aina, Ayo and others in SS, are they Yoruba? Experts will solve the oil problem.
internetpirate:

The actual scam is that wells and acreages that were traditionally Igbo have been annexed into Rivers State! Egbema, a land of twenty-six villages...24 left in Imo state, and 2 (with the largest amount of crude for the ancient Kingdom) compelled into Rivers State!!! You need to go about the so-called South-South and you'd swoon at the hypocrisy!! Chukwuemeka Okonkwo is not an Igbo guy because some oil flows under his land, and because some Nigerian conquistadors adjusted boundaries to break the bank of the Igbos!!! It's sickening and a reflection of our mass illiteracy and dearth of morals!!!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin hehehe! Na Tinubu asked you to claim what's not yours
brown3:
go and ask Tinubu the drug baron.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

You have not answered the question.

Is Abia an oil producing state? Since when didit start producing oil? Imo inclusive but my question is concerned with Abia much more. That state is no different from Osun (which is not an oil producing state).

If you're not in the oil and gas sector, you should be quiet when people who know about this talk. IMO river flowstation and oil-wells are located in Abia state, Awoza to be precise. I've worked and I've seen crude oil flow there. So stop saying what u don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Do you know anyone who is a normal person? Oh! the one who does your bidding? Welcome to the real world where bullying and blackmail don't always work. Who are you to wait for anything when even the president is now back peddling? And what are you going to do about it when it turns out to be what we already know? Oh! you will rant about how everybody hates igbo and go to sleep. It will be one of your many fraud that will not be cashed.
OdenigboAroli:

You cannot be a normal person...You definitely have a psychological problems.
I didnt wanna comment about thus issue until after the boundary committee is through.
The border between Anambra and Kogi is very clear but we are waiting.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by emmysoftyou: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
likeseriously:

You are really ignorant. Emmigration with the Igbos dates back as early as history could remember. Even if you check history of prominent Igbos you would find out they were born outside Igboland. Would you now tell me that Nigeria was economically viable as at then? Believe it or not, Igbos are opportunity maximiser. They can go to some interior part of anywhere just to maximise opportunities that locals there fail to tap. The fact that you have many foreigners in Nigeria does not presuppose that their land is barren. NO! They are tapping from where we Nigerians couldn't advert our minds to tap from.
Personally I don't know why any news of an Igbo person worries the rest of Nigerians sick to even the point of lying and being cynical.
I have gone through the comments and all I can deduce from the commenters particularly on the first page is jealousy, anger, hatred and ill feeling.
If Anambra is declared an oil state, does it spoil market for the rest of you all? If not why re you all being malicious just because it is the part of SE?
Nobody has seen the report of the boundary delineation committee but all they could say was that the whole oil belong to Kogi but not Anambra, just in a bid to spite Igbos.
I served in Ondo I all I could see was mud and thatch houses littered everywhere and widespread poverty, even though they are oil states. Who cares? Even the Ilajes are Ijaw dominated areas but who cares?
So why the hell are you all splitting hairs over Anambra state? If Anambra is declares as an oil state and there is increase in FG revenue which will in turn affect the well being of the citizens won't you all be happy for them?
In fact, most times I wish Ojukwu got our Biafra, no matter how we fare there it would be better than living amidst hatred spewn by your supposed fellow countrymen.
make una read am again
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by emmysoftyou: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
django1:

Maybe you need to look at those charts and tables atouke posted again, imo and abia produce collectively lesser oil than ondo state alone.
link or

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
The issue is not lost on us, so don't try to cover it up. You stole what is not yours and I'm the bad person for calling you out on it? I don't think so! You lie, cheat and steal what's not yours. You guys are pathetic for still having anything to say instead of bowing your heads in shame.
OdenigboAroli:

What is your problem and why would you keep lying to yourself? You are miserable and filled with hate and jealousy. Its sickening!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by brown3: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
whitecat2:
grin hehehe! Na Tinubu asked you to claim what's not yours
Tinubu enslaving ur tribe for a pot of poradge to his gambari masters.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by emmysoftyou: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
whitecat2:
Haannn We have Taiye, Aina, Ayo and others in SS, are they Yoruba? Experts will solve the oil problem.
shut up,i bear chukwuemeka,4get the land boundaries,we re igbos,ok,
get that into ur tribal skull

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
internetpirate:

**grins** Please stop schooling these guys,they know the truth. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Atleast you know who is in charge now after opening 100 threads to twist our arms, blackmail us and held one of your own(Ameachi) hostage. If my tribe doesn't get on board that boat isn't sailing.
brown3:
Tinubu enslaving ur tribe for a pot of poradge to his gambari masters.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
You can't answer a simple question. And the oil will continue to be elusive to your people till the end of time. Thief, you don't have oil and your neighbors say no oil for you. Kobokobo want oil.
emmysoftyou:
shut up,i bear chukwuemeka,4get the land boundaries,we re igbos,ok,
get that into ur tribal skull
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by emmysoftyou: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
whitecat2:
You can't answer a simple question. And the oil will continue to be elusive to your people till the end of time. Thief, you don't have oil and your neighbors say no oil for you. Kobokobo want oil.
jesus,get behind me white smelling pussey cat..

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinziaski:

If you're not in the oil and gas sector, you should be quiet when people who know about this talk. IMO river flowstation and oil-wells are located in Abia state, Awoza to be precise. I've worked and I've seen crude oil flow there. So stop saying what u don't know.

Despite the flow you witnessed that almost washed away your sins, both states still account for less than 20% and this is why and where your ignorance is worse off; you come off sounding professional yet leaving holes in your syllogism of being in oil sector and seeing crude oil flow - considering the fact that you were insultive in your approach, let me reciprocate by saying you are irredemably dumb and whoever employed you should fire you with immediate effect.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
fr3do:

Deepest means it will be less accessible, but the oil is there.
The reluctance of the US to drill in Alaska due to environmental concerns despite voluminous reserves comes to mind.

God bless you.
These are the kinds of responses I expected. I was not being tribalist in my approach originally, I was just curious how Abia being how it is, is regarded as an oil producing state (plus its percentile output) given the fact that I know folks who have been to Anambra, Enugu, Imo and had good relatively things to say.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
it seem u have ran out of ideas so u want to turn it to an abusing stage..
boi

Run out not ran out.
Get at me after you have brushed up your use of anglais.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
internetpirate:

I have read your posts and I'm ashamed at your ignorance! Your lame attempt at passing off crass stupidity as intellectual drivel makes me want to puke! Note, this is my first time of being openly rude to anyone on NL! Says a lot about you!!!

Your first time and you've added nothing other than a repitition of what your emotional kins have said?

You're a disgrace, you won't last long on NL.

Try again.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by superstar1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
It is easier for Bornu to become an Oil producing state, than for a red mud sand state to be.

Ondo oil production dwarfs the combo of Imo and Abia. Fact.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Deo** my boy , why the abuse of people's granny? cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oya nor vex bruh, won't happen again. embarassed
Lol
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truman155:
i presume u havnt visited gombe, taraba, nasarawa state etal

Go fo wetin? Baba abeg o!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
Tokunbo you missed my point. If it was a Northerner, a Yoruba or an Ijaw that opposed the bill they will say nobody want the progress of the Igbo-man.

Oh sorry!!! I actually misconstrued your message. Yes, you r right bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.