Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out (877 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Celebrates 59th Birthday / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by OsunAmazon: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2008

Gbenga Daniel after my life, Iyabo Obasanjo cries out

Written by Ise-Oluwa Ige
Saturday, December 6, 2008

Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, the first daughter of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, yesterday, raised an alarm in Abuja that the incumbent Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, was after her life.

Iyabo who is the incumbent Chairman of Senate Committee on Health is inviting both the Director-General of the State Security Service (SSS) and the Inspector-General of Police to immediately swing into action to frustrate the alleged wicked plans so that her life would not be wasted.

She, however, did not disclose why the number one citizen in Ogun State wanted her dead.

But in a save my soul (SOS) message to the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, she disclosed that the governor’s aides were the ones hatching the plans.

The message contained in her petition already submitted to Okiro was written by one of the foremost lawyers in the country, Chief Afe Babalola (SAN), whom she hired to defend her cause.

The letter which was titled “Threat to the life of Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello by Governor Gbenga Daniel of Ogun State” reads:

“We write with reference to the above subject on the instruction of Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello of the 3 Arms Zone, National Assembly Complex, Abuja. She shall hereinafter be referred to as our client.

“For a while, our client has been receiving death threats from anonymous sources.

“She, however, did not raise alarm to these series of death threats before now since she could not trace same to anyone or group of persons.

“In recent times, however, series of information at our client’s disposal have revealed that some close aides of Governor Gbenga Daniel are holding regular meetings and consultations on how to eliminate our client.

“The incident of 20th April, 2003 at Ifo, Ogun State where five people were shot dead inside the car of our client is still fresh in her memory and our client obviously does not wish to experience a recurrence.”

“It is disheartening that some hoodlums could become so audacious to be hunting the life of an incumbent senator of this great country and still boast openly about it with impunity

“What then would be the fate of the ordinary good citizens of this country who may have any sort of differences with these hoodlums.

“We therefore call on the Inspector_General of Police to kindly use his good office to intervene before any irreparable damage is done,” she signed off.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/dec/6/307.html
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by Jakumo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2008
Iyabo Obasanjo stole the entire budget entrusted to her for the rehabilitation of state hospitals during her recent tenure as a health commissioner, and because she got away that crime in the same way her kleptocrat ex-president father stole with impunity Nigeria's entire federal electricity generation budget of 16 billion US dollars, this revolting hippopotamus simply cannot find the decency to shut her festering orifice and concentrate on spending her stolen loot, but rather chooses to celebrate her sublime ugliness of mind and body in full public glare at every opportunity.

If somebody is in fact preparing to silence this fat phuck as "she" alleges, then that is good news and a damn good start, indicating that the laws of divine retribution can be applied retroactively in deserving cases such as this one.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by Pataki: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2008
Jakumo:

Iyabo Obasanjo stole the entire budget entrusted to her for the rehabilitation of state hospitals during her recent tenure as a  health commissioner, and because she got away that crime in the same way her kleptocrat ex-president father stole with impunity Nigeria's entire federal electricity generation budget of 16 billion US dollars,  this revolting hippopotamus simply cannot find the decency to shut her festering orifice and concentrate on spending her stolen loot, but rather chooses to celebrate her sublime ugliness of mind and body in full public glare at every opportunity.

If somebody is in fact preparing to silence this fat phuck as "she" alleges, then that is good news and a damn good start, indicating that the laws of divine retribution can be applied retroactively in deserving cases such as this one.
Are you Femi Adeshina? I at-times get gobsmacked towards your writing expressions on this forum. 

@ Topic,

It is an utter shame that Iyabo Obasanjo can still open her gob and still sit in the Senate Chambers considering all the financial atrocities attributed to her name and person.

That said, OGD is really turning himself into a nuisance if this story emanating from Iyabo holds water.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by Larufa(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2008
Fu rawo lo ma furawo logun je.

When the Breast Guv-- Daniel was attacking Dipo Dina (Ojude Oba -Ijebu Ode), 'Segun Osoba(Ilaro) , Ibikunle Amosun (uncountable)etc, what did Iyaniwura do then?

Daniel is just not tolerant of any opposing views, where are Ribadu, Akin Oshuntokun, the mad dog --Femi FaniKayode, Remi Oyo and their likes today?

Power and position are transient.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by olanajim(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2008
I won't be surprised if it turn out to be false alarm. The woman needs help seriously.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by chidichris(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2008
the cry of a comon criminal.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by texazzpete(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2008
Jakumo:

Iyabo Obasanjo stole the entire budget entrusted to her for the rehabilitation of state hospitals during her recent tenure as a health commissioner, and because she got away that crime in the same way her kleptocrat ex-president father stole with impunity Nigeria's entire federal electricity generation budget of 16 billion US dollars, this revolting hippopotamus simply cannot find the decency to shut her festering orifice and concentrate on spending her stolen loot, but rather chooses to celebrate her sublime ugliness of mind and body in full public glare at every opportunity.

You, sir, are a Genius!!! grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by Muza(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
false alarm!
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by banom(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2008
MUZA,

You may not can tell, it can be true, but i have good shelter for her in case she is intrested.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by Encomium(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2008
A cry of wolf when there is no wolf.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by earTHMama: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2008
She may be sincere. What if GD is after her life truly?
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by kokorunna(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2008
The woman is a mad dog just like her father. grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by Muza(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2008
If not in a useless country like naija,how can the likes of iyabo ever get anywhere near senate
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by earTHMama: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2008
If not in a useless country like naija,how can the likes of iyabo ever get anywhere near senate

Why not? If a wrestler can be a governor in US, why not Iyabo that has a doctorate degree in medicine(DVM)?.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by BecomeRich: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2008
I hope they resolve this problem quickly.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by Muza(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2008
earTHMama:

Why not? If a wrestler can be a governor in US, why not Iyabo that has a doctorate degree in medicine(DVM)?.

The likes of Iyabo have made Doctorate degree worthless.
Mind you US is not Naija.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by earTHMama: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2008
The likes of Iyabo have made Doctorate degree worthless.
Mind you US is not Naija.
You refer to what you don't have as worthless? Why did she make it worthless? undecided
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by Muza(m): 3:59am On Dec 10, 2008
earTHMama:

You refer to what you don't have as worthless? Why did she make it worthless? undecided

Iyabo,you have just blown your cover grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by earTHMama: 4:05am On Dec 10, 2008
Iyabo,you have just blown your cover
I wish.
Re: Gbenga Daniel After My Life, Iyabo Obasanjo Cries Out by bawomolo(m): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2008
earTHMama:

at least the wrestler ran on a republican platform, Iyabo ran on a "do you know who my father is" platform. big difference.

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu Guilty Of Gross Misconduct / Why Corruption Is High In Nigeria -alile / Breaking News: Why Is Everybody Using Breaking News In The Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.