Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,723 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (39316 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by 30pence: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
coolhamid:
So the fact that amaechi supported Buhari now translates to being used and dumped. Someone who is in control of the party structure in his state?? A man that would always be remembered as being fearless unlike Babangida Aliyu(Niger state) and Sule lamido (Jigawa) who are scared of leaving PDP because of GEJ's Unknown Punishment. Lest I forget , what will GEJ be remembered for after leaving Aso rock next year.

Fellow Nigerians, PDP continues to divide us along the religious lines. Dont allow religion and tribe becloud your sense of reasoning .. Vote the anti-corruption czar. Lets join hands together to chase Corruption away from Obodo Nigeria come Next year 2015.

GMB 2015, In God we trust.

Just two questions bro;

- If Amaechi is your hero, can't he also fight corruption?

- If he can, why wasn't he given the ticket to help fight the said corruption?

- Are U christian or moslem?
If christian, hope u ready if nigeria gets fully islamised

- Buhari has a lot to gain if he islamises this country,how about you.

Hope you can borrow a leaf from the things happening at southeren sudan.

No politician will ever tell you his grand plan.
Nigeria doesnt need a hardcore islamic person as her president.
For me, i'll prefere Atiku to Buhari.

As it stands, a bird at hand is worth two in the bush!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 18, 2014
WTF?!!amaechi as Vp? ma'lay egg if e happen!
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by korexdodo(m): 2:08am On Dec 18, 2014
But the truth be told,APC una FUUUUUUUUUCK this guy up!!!
Chai! How him want take drink water keep cup now? All his supporters in Rivers state will be sneaking out the back door.
Even him wife go hide for toilet laf am! Looooooool
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by emiye(m): 2:35am On Dec 18, 2014
All these dry jokes on Amaechi that makes me always forget to laugh.

Amaechi will be a strong man in the 8th republic................

You all can bookmark this.
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by ayindejimmy(m): 3:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Amaechi knows what he's doing. Come 2015 he's going to have the last laugh. Then all these paid comedian can come and repeat their jokes. You all don't know the joke is on you. You think apc will just ignore Amaechi? There goes your ignorance of politics. Moreover, Amaechi had publicly declared he is not interested in V. P slot. What else do people want.
I don't expect pdp to stop though.. . Cos they have to be seen to be saying or doing something... Even trash like these
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by ayindejimmy(m): 3:41am On Dec 18, 2014
30pence:

Just two questions bro;

- If Amaechi is your hero, can't he also fight corruption?

- If he can, why wasn't he given the ticket to help fight the said corruption?

- Are U christian or moslem?
If christian, hope u ready if nigeria gets fully islamised

- Buhari has a lot to gain if he islamises this country,how about you.

Hope you can borrow a leaf from the things happening at southeren sudan.

No politician will ever tell you his grand plan.
Nigeria doesnt need a hardcore islamic person as her president.
For me, i'll prefere Atiku to Buhari.

As it stands, a bird at hand is worth two in the bush!
Has Gej's pdp told you it's grand plan? Buhari will islamised Nigeria... Abi? You must be a novice in constitutional matters. I'm not even going to reply you on that cos it's childish to think and speak that way.
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2014
vizboy:
.... cheesy....

this your smile so u sure say guys never amaechi you? grin
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by ojsmscom(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2014
IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT AMECHI IS A GAMBLER,TINUBU IS A GAMBLING AGENT/BROKER WHILE BUHARI IS THE GAMBLE BENEFICIARY.U CAN RECALL MY EARLIER POST MONTH AGO WHEN I TOLD THIS HOUSE THAT AMAECHI WAS ACCEPTED TO APC SO AS TO GAMBLE WITH HIM,NOW THEY HAVE MADE HIM CAMPAIGHN DIRECTOR SO AS TO SUCK HIM MORE.I BET YOU AMAECHI DON HATE BUHARI AND TINUBU DIE

LEFT FORME,I WILL SERIOUSLY ADVISE THAT WE DONT BEGIN TO START FEEDING ANOTHER POLITICAL HUNGRY BOYS AGAIN WITH OUR NATIONAL RESOURCES ANY MORE...
OBVIOUSLY,WE HAVE FEED PDP VERY WELL,THEY HAVE MADE ENOUGH MONEY,AT LEAST THEY ARE NOT TOO HUNGRY ANYMORE,THE NATION IS BENEFITING A BIT FROM THEM AS DEMOCRATIC DIVIDEND NOT MUCH SHAA..BUT AS FOR THE APC,TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT THEY ARE NOT READY RTO WORK ANYTHING IN NIGERIA TILL THEY HAVE ENRICHED THEMSELVESL AND RECOVER AL THEIR LOSSES.

THE BUHARI YOU USE TO KNOW IS NO LONGER THE BUHARI YOU ARE HEARING ABOUT.HUNGER AND LACK OF FUND HAS TURNED HIM TO SOMETHING ELSE.BUHARI AND TINUBU DRIED RIVERS TREASURY WITHIN MONTHS.GO TO RIVERS STATE AND YOU WILL SEE THINGS FOR OURSELF.AS FOR AMAECHI,THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE FOR THE GREEDY AND WICKED.KEEP LOOKING FOR POSITION TO OCCUPY TILL THEY WILL SEND YOU BACK TO POOPER
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by vizboy(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2014
donnypool:

this your smile so u sure say guys never amaechi you? grin

then no fit
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by Sajio(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
Same msg will be sent to PDP come 2015
... 2015 is not FAR again... I will advise you relocate(for safety) if by any means you'r in the North(core).. there's NO vacancy in ASO ROCK... Gej till 2015.....
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by Sajio(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
Same msg will be sent to PDP come 2015
... 2015 is not FAR again.... there's NO vacancy in ASO ROCK... Gej till 2019.....
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2014
vizboy:

then no fit

grin cheesy...oh well
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by tonychristopher: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
gregg2:

You took these words out of my mouth

BUT AMAECHI SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE TYPE OF PEOPLE HE WAS ASSOCIATING WITH, DID HE NOT ASK QUESTION, THEY ARE NOTED FOR TWO TIMININ AND TALKING WITH THE BOTH SIDES OF THEIR MOUTH

I will say to his political carreer RIP, he can follow odili and just rest

what is wrong with these rivers igbo self ?

They reason absurdly
Re: Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. by dBard: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2014
mazzi:
shatap,amaechi is an object of mockery in rivers state.

Amaechi became hugely unpopular wen he was seen to be 'continously' antagonizing his 'Brother'.
The situation became worse wen the general perception was that he was using state resources to fund wat is largely seen as an islamists ambition, especially to the detriment of those in the state.
Case in point is the last primaries where, tho salaries hadn't bin paid in the state, we heard Amaechi had backed Buhari up with 11billion Maura n all this done cos everyone assumed he was going to be the Running mate to Buhari . In order words, Amaechi was fuckin up but this woulda bin understandable cos he was pursuing his own ambition which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but with the situation on ground now, he is nothing but an object of ridicule n ppl are gleefully exercising their right to freedom of speech.
I feel sorry f d man sha...

Even as I laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.