Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] (68048 Views)

Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 / *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by kamilous(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
hope to see u in up coming beauty contex,ask agbani how dey do it...
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
donphilopus:
APC Leaders, sure know how to catch the beautiful ones.

Our President-in-waiting would be making history next year. The most beautiful Nigerian First Lady would be produced by an APC President. Now, the most beautiful state First Lady in Nigeria is married to an APC Governor. Na better, better things we dey go for abeg. cheesy grin tongue cool
You forgot Osinbajo's wife. That woman is an epitome of beauty and brains!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by studded(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Edywalex:
MY WOMAN PRETY PASS HER.
. Your woman ke?...Na "her" pic u post so?.... grin cheesy grin cheesy angry
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Edywalex: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
studded:
. Your woman ke?...Na "her" pic u post so?.... grin cheesy grin cheesy angry
YES KEE.WITHOUT MAKE Up she is naturaly beauty.How will she luk wen she make up like Amosun wife?
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by jumzzy448: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
kendrick9:
lets see her when she is without makeup b4 concluding... the makeup is too much..

How can you say that makeup is too much? When you see something beautiful, appreciate it abeg.
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
StPete:

Milf kwa angry ? Too much blu film don dey affect some people eyes
haba, I no dey watch mojo too much na, only 40 times a week..
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Hope she also has a beautiful heart

Don't bet on it. The 'prettier' they are, the more wicked.
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by donphilopus: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
CFCfan:

You forgot Osinbajo's wife. That woman is an epitome of beauty and brains!!

They're just too numerous to mention!
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by legallyblonde(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
\
IYANGBALI:
See as her body odour fill my compound grin
tribalistic goat
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Sunnybabe(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
xo beautiful indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Blitz888(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
nyerem:
Congratulations to meeee.I made my midwifery exam. Am now a midwife. With credits.It can only b God.Okeiyi Nkechinyerem Jessica.RN/RM.
HEAVEN ON EARTH.!!!!!!!
Congrats to you...I share in your joy. Heaven on earth to you!

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by MhisIjay(f): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
I love her complexion
Nd those eyes kiss
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by tolababa(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
nyerem:
Congratulations to meeee.I made my midwifery exam. Am now a midwife. With credits.It can only b God.Okeiyi Nkechinyerem Jessica.RN/RM.
HEAVEN ON EARTH.!!!!!!!

CongraT

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Roum(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
who she don help we are talking goodness u r talking beauty.
..we go use am do pepper soup
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
gbodimowo:

She has 3 daughters which one you want
The one most pretty than her will do grin.
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by xtervaganza(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
StevinMorgan:

have you seen Benue state first lady? Thats my state, shes also pretty than her.
even your English is made in benue grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by kristein(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Beautiful mama, she kinda look like me
who is deceiving you she looks like you..huh? undecided
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Can someone plsssssssSsssss help me with her number?
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by IYANGBALI: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
legallyblonde:
\tribalistic goat
ashawolistic whoore tongue
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Adelivinggreat:
Can someone plsssssssSsssss help me with her number?
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
D woman dey blow phone eh
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by studded(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Edywalex:
YES KEE.WITHOUT MAKE Up she is naturaly beauty.How will she luk wen she make up like Amosun wife?

Like seriously?..... cheesy grin

U see the pic wey u post? Abi u no knw say na man pic u post? cheesy cheesy cheesy

No let me call u gay o....lwkmd
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by HopeAtHand: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Slonge2:
Pretty lady, a very attractive milf.

Lolzz..So you'izz a mur'fuckah...baddo.
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Locapito(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
My own opinion, the most beautiful first lady issssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patience Ebele Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha I dey laff ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by sample042(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elechi's wife nor?

grin
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by StevinMorgan(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
xtervaganza:
even your English is made in benue grin

Thanks.
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by del5545(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truly she is beautiful but nt as prety as my ekiti state gov's wife.go n check her out
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by roxell120(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
pretty woman,no other way to describe her.
Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by whitecat2: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Those of you who said "have you seen Anambra and Imo first ladies". Now that you have shown us your Shrek and Yoda of first ladies, you can now rest. You forgot their pictures can actually be uploaded. Ntoor! grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by HARDDON: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Edywalex:
YES KEE.W[b]ITHOUT MAKE Up she is naturaly beauty[/b][b][/b].How will she luk wen she make up like Amosun wife?

grin

People get mind oooo

Chai , Nl!

Naturally BEAUTY grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
my mama is my firstlady, no other is as pretty as she is #belovedmom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies / Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.