Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? (5561 Views)

If This Is What Relationship Is All About Then I Quit!!! / What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ireneony(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
As for me, i will say my very first relationship.
over to you guys and ladies.....
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by hybridtm(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
My present relationship......

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ireneony(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
hybridtm:
My present relationship......
why are u still in the relationship?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iceberylin(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
My 157th relationship undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
My Last......I just wanted Ssex and ruined what could have been a very lovely friendship.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
marriage
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
As for me, i will say my very first relationship.
over to you guys and ladies.....
Why you regret your first relationship love?......I thought pple say the first is always the sweetest
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
No regrets
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by marveangel(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
voodoo85:
marriage
Really......that's Sad....how u holding up?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
.......it was a russian fella named maxim.

When ours eyes first locked when he walked in the student lounge, it was pure lust at first sight.

I was a medical student. He was a surgical intern. We had undeniable spark.

Boy oh boy did we screw like animals. Carnality at best. He just couldnt not leave me alone. Every single time we met, in the car, elevator, restaurant......he wanted to try every position every where.

Ruined my good girl image. Threatened my education.

When I finally broke it off, I swear his entire surgical resident colleague knew.

I felt like I was walking around the hospital with huge red S for scarlet. Had to transfer out of that hospital.

Worst relationship regret. True story.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
My first relationship.. It was. Ill timed.. And then eye never too open grin
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
voodoo85:
marriage
wow ! That's a deep one..
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by iamord(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
marveangel:
My Last......I just wanted Ssex and ruined what could have been a very lovely friendship.
it happens! That's y we must not always be short sighted . And Have self control
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ireneony(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chiadanin:

When ours eyes first locked when he walked in the student lounge, it was pure lust at first sight.

Boy oh boy did we screw like animals. Carnality at best. He just couldnt not leave me alone. Every single time we met, in the car, elevator, restaurant......he wanted to try every position every where.

When I finally broke it off, I swear his entire surgical resident colleague knew.

I felt like I was walking around the hospital with huge red S for scarlet. Had to transfer out of that hospital.

eyah so sorry, well is all part of life, we should learn from our mistake
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
None, everything is a stepping stone. I learned.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ronald4lif(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
My next relationship
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ireneony(f): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
ronald4lif:
My next relationship
why?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by eppysold(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
ronald4lif:
My next relationship
lol
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ronald4lif(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
why?

We both are not sure what we want in the affair, no definitive part nor direction, the new month came with a new fun and I thought it was an NSA thing but not sure anymore
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ronald4lif(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
eppysold:
lol

Brother no be small lol
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ireneony(f): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
ronald4lif:

We both are not sure what we want in the affair, no definitive part nor direction, the new month came with a new fun and I thought it was an NSA thing but not sure anymore
u remember vividly that u said u have a girlfriend.....
.where the girlfriend ba?
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by MisterLongman(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chiadanin:

Stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by dudesexy1111(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
U jus remembered me about my ex now......
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ronald4lif(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
u remember vividly that u said u have a girlfriend.....
.where the girlfriend ba?

It appears you mistaken my moniker for someone else, never said such here, at least we have our post recorded on everyone's profile, I dey ride solo
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ronald4lif(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chiadanin:

Sorry but why did you break it up, thought it was all fun with the both of you
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
My fourth,like it was just a waste of time and bad luck, but I'm over it now.
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ireneony(f): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
marveangel:
Why you regret your first relationship love?......I thought pple say the first is always the sweetest
everybody have a different story to tellundecided
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by dre11(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Am always learning and don't regret anyone

We need experience so that we can have a story to tell

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:
My fourth,like it was just a waste of time and bad luck, but I'm over it now.
chai how many guy will bang you before you finally settle with a man......your hole must have been deep by different kind of dick.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by ireneony(f): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
chai how many guy will bang you before you finally settle with a man......your hole must have been deep by different kind of dick.
why must u insult her, she is dating does not necessarily mean she bleep aroundundecided
Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Kolade354(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
why must u insult her, she is dating does not necessarily mean she bleep aroundundecided
let call a spade a spade.........4th guy then wich guy will now be the one she want to settle with......if my gf has more than 1 ex before she date me abeg that na red card for her oooo..........4th guy na waaaa oooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? by Natasha2(f): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:

and I told you I have been having sex with them right? Mtchewww

Like I'm sick and tired of this why do so many people think just because you are in a relationship you are having sex? gosh it stinks. Mtcheww I shouldn't have replied you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Gf Tested Me. / Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.