Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Advise A Shy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise A Shy Guy (1043 Views)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise A Shy Guy by pesty100(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
There is this shy gurl am eating my heart out for, though am also a shy guy, in the face of all odds i told her i was inlove with her yesterday on phone which she reply that she already has a boyfriend but i have a feeling that she is lieing me, so guys wat should be my next step
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by Princecalm(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Smh
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by pesty100(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Princecalm:
Smh
hope it doesnt fall off

1 Like

Re: Advise A Shy Guy by temitemi1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Where are d love doctors in the house grin grin
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by Applaner: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
how old are you?
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by olexjay(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
First as a guy try to take off the spirit of shyness from u, no one gonna kill u... Act with boldness.

If u know u are such a shy guy den u try call her on fone and wen she say she got someone who she's dating, just change ur gear and take ur breathe and start d real word like:

U know I don't really expect a beautiful girl like u to be single now so I'm very gald u told me the truth by saying dat, but I just plead u give me a trial, its just a matter of weighing each parties content/character and u go for the one which really suit u, if I Ðont meet up with ur expectation den u just quit.

With dat den she will talk wella and if she say still say she don't wanna double-date u keep the fire burning.

If u love someone walk up 2 her and tell her...... #NoDulling

3 Likes

Re: Advise A Shy Guy by kudoxs(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
you have already bleeped up, y will u tell her the first time that u wana be her bf, y not try to be a friend first, show her that u care about her, show her love, give her all the attention in this world. keep that up.
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by pesty100(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
kudoxs:
you have already bleeped up, y will u tell her the first time that u wana be her bf, y not try to be a friend first, show her that u care about her, show her love, give her all the attention in this world. keep that up.
have done all these already i just felt yestaday waz d rite tym
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by pesty100(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
olexjay:
First as a guy try to take off the spirit of shyness from u, no one gonna kill u... Act with boldness.

If u know u are such a shy guy den u try call her on fone and wen she say she got someone who she's dating, just change ur gear and take ur breathe and start d real word like:

U know I don't really expect a beautiful girl like u to be single now so I'm very gald u told me the truth by saying dat, but I just plead u give me a trial, its just a matter of weighing each parties content/character and u go for the one which really suit u, if I Ðont meet up with ur expectation den u just quit.

With dat den she will talk wella and if she say still say she don't wanna double-date u keep the fire burning.

If u love someone walk up 2 her and tell her...... #NoDulling
your head dey dere jare
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by olexjay(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
pesty100:
your head dey dere jare
u're sighted bro
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by kudoxs(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
pesty100:
have done all these already i just felt yestaday waz d rite tym
well , you have made your intentions known, just dont rush her, keep on bin her friends but always remind her @ interval how you feel
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by dmjinc(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
pesty100:
There is this shy gurl am eating my heart out for, though am also a shy guy, in the face of all odds i told her i was inlove with her yesterday on phone which she reply that she already has a boyfriend but i have a feeling that she is lieing me, so guys wat should be my next step
Transfer money into her bank account kiss kiss
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by mesoade(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
dmjinc:

Transfer money into her bank account kiss kiss
guy you be anini o . . U thief the words out of my mouth
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by Rapsainot(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2014
you fuckec up!!Even the shy girls grow wings on phone.... You should ve walked up to her, I'm very sure that she won't be able to say that on camera
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by major466(m): 12:12am On Dec 18, 2014
It's not a bad thing if you feel shy. As a matter of fact, it's perfectly normal to feel shy.
If you don't feel any pinch of shyness in your system then am afraid, you are not a normal.
From your writeups I decode you must be a student right? Don't worry about what other people might say about you. Focus more attention on your books. Don't yield to trends and peer pressure. There's time for everything.
If you're not a student, then I suggest you embark on self development for a start to boost your worth. The rewards are unqualifiable.
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by Edwardhead(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2014
tell her to friendzone you
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by Princecalm(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
pesty100:
hope it doesnt fall off
it is none of your business if it does.
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by mhyra(f): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why using the phone to tell her in the first place.. you should create a Nice setting and make things plain to her. Don't rush into things.
Re: Advise A Shy Guy by Frankenstein: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
kudoxs:
OP, if you tried all these you'll be in the department of friendzone by now.

She doesn't like you if she actually lied to you about having a boyfriend. Find another girl.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Had Sex For 5 Months - Chika Ike / 10 Things Cheating Men Have In Common / How Will You Know He/she Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.