Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! (4452 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Is TB Joshua's Prophecy Being Fulfilled In South Sudan? / Over 3000 Year Old Biblical Prophesy That Came To Pass. How Real Is The Bible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by Emmaomotob(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2014
This is an Oracle concerning Egypt: See, the LORD rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt (Africa). The idols of Egypt (Africa) tremble before Him and the hearts of the Egyptians (Africans) melt within them…In that day, five cities (five countries) in Egypt (Africa) will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun*. (Isaiah 19:1,18)

(Continued from our previous post, Please see earlier post on this issue)
How Was the LORD to Fulfil this?
Earlier on, the Scriptures had said: “He Revealed His Word to Israel, His Statutes and His Judgments unto Israel, He has not done this for any other nation!” (Psalms 147:19-20). But now, He changed His mind. He will reveal Himself to the nations, as it is written: “The LORD has his salvation made known and revealed his righteousness to the heathen” (Tehillim/Psalms 98:2).

The intentions of God about manifesting Himself in a gentile nation, and instituting the Order of the Levitical Service in an African country, which he communicated through His servants and prophets; Moses, David, Isaiah, Hosea, Zephaniah and Malachi, in the Holy Scriptures, is dramatically presented as follows:

GOD: Isaiah my Servant!

ISAIAH: Yes, Sovereign LORD!

GOD: I have got a message to my people Israel, who shall I send (Isaiah 6:cool

ISAIAH: Here I am send me LORD (Isaiah 6:cool

GOD: Do you remember what was written in the Scroll, which I told my servant Moses about my people provoking me to Jealousy?

ISAIAH: Yes, LORD, as it is in written in the song which you taught my lord Moses to teach Israel thy people.

GOD: Well then, the time is come, Isaiah

ISAIAH: For what LORD?

GOD: For me to remember what is prophesied in the Scroll concerning Israel; She has joined herself to another, she has provoked me to jealousy by what is not god. She has broken faith in our union (Deut. 32:16). Take this message to her, that I will also provoke her to jealousy. ‘Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate’ (Isaiah 34:16)

ISAIAH: Forgive my inquisitive nature Sovereign King. But how my LORD, would you do this?

GOD: I will reveal myself to those who did not ask of me; I would be found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that does not call on my name, I would say, ‘Here am I, here am I’” (See Isaiah 65:1).

ISAIAH: LORD, how will you accomplish this, I pray thee, tell me?

GOD: I shall hide my face from them and see what their end would be! (Deut. 32:20, Isaiah 64:7)

ISAIAH: Sovereign LORD, Thou, even Thou knowest all things. You know the end from the beginning. (Isaiah 42:9). Please, now I pray thee, show me what end it is.

GOD: Now see what I have determined to do to Israel…
(And the LORD showed the Prophet the destruction of Jerusalem, the burning of the sanctuary and demolition of the Altar, and the exile of the people)

ISAIAH: (Shaken by the horror of the vision, criedsmiley LORD, Mercy! All of us have become like one who is unclean. (Isaiah 64:6)

GOD: Indeed my people have become unclean. Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom. (Isaiah 65:6)

ISAIAH: But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. Be not wroth very sore, O LORD, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people. Thy holy cities are a Wilderness, Zion is a Wilderness, Jerusalem a desolation. Our holy and our beautiful Temple, where our fathers praised thee, is burned up with fire: and all our pleasant things are laid waste. Wilt thou refrain thyself for these things, O LORD? Wilt thou hold thy peace, and afflict us very sore? (Isaiah 64:8-12)

GOD: Say now unto Israel: “For the LORD hath called thee as a woman saken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer”. (Isaiah 54:6-cool

ISAIAH: But now Oh Sovereign LORD, Thy ALTAR! Would thou not change thy mind for reason of thy Altar in Jerusalem. Has thou not commanded Israel to offer thy Food daily and at thy appointed times? (Numbers 28:2)

GOD: Indeed, by the multitude of transgression, the incense and offerings presented to me by my people have become abominable in my sight (Isaiah 1:13). See, I will show thee the counsel I gave my servant Hosea, thy kind: “For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a King, and without a Prince, and without a Sacrifice or sacred stones (Urim & Thummim), and without an ephod, and without teraphim” (Hosea 3:4)

ISAIAH: Aha LORD, but Thy food, even thy offering. It is appointed. It shall not cease. Has Thou not commanded it an everlasting statutes? As it is written in the Scroll and Torah: “It shall be a Statute forever in your generations” (Leviticus 23:41)

GOD: Indeed it shall be! Have I not said I would provoke my people to jealousy by a gentile nation and provoke them to anger by a people that has no understanding? (Deut. 32:21). Verily, Verily, I shall reveal myself to such people: for I shall show them my Statutes, Ordinances and Laws. And they shall worship me. They shall sacrifice unto me as appointed!

ISAIAH: Ha LORD, indeed, Thou intends to provoke Israel to jealousy! But where will thou go, if thou leave Jerusalem?

GOD: Africa! Tell my people. “This is an Oracle concerning Egypt: See, the LORD rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt (Africa). The idols of Egypt (Africa) tremble before Him and the hearts of the Egyptians (Africans) melt within them…In that day, five cities (five countries) in Egypt (Africa) will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun*. (Isaiah 19:1,18)

(FULFILMENT: *There is in Nigeria, a city known as the “Land of the Rising Sun” – Biafra, country home of the Igbos)

ISAIAH: And they shall erect thy Altar?

GOD: Indeed. In that day shall there be an Altar to the LORD in the midst of the Land of Egypt (i.e in a country of Africa), and a Pillar (a Priest) at the border thereof to the LORD. (Isaiah 19:19)

ISAIAH: What land and people is this, Oh Sovereign?

GOD: Ah, to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: … Go, ye swift messengers, to a people smooth-skinned, to a people feared far and wide, an aggressive nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by the rivers of whose land the rivers have spoiled! … At that time, Offerings will be brought to the LORD Almighty from a people tall and smooth-skinned, from a people feared far and wide, an aggressive nation of strange speech, whose land the rivers have spoiled. (Isaiah 18: 1,2,7)

(FULFILMENT: The Map of Nigeria clearly indicates a land shadowing with wings occasioned by two rivers, River Niger and River Benue which divides the country into two by a “wing-like” symbol as shown below:

Please see below MAP OF NIGERIA: ‘A Land Shadowing with Wings’ Isaiah 18:1

The South Eastern part of the Country, habited by the Igbos and known as Land of Biafra and now defunct Biafran State, Igboland, is a place whose land has the rivers have spoiled is evident with gullies and erosion, a major challenge of the people. Indeed, the people (Ndigbo) are tall and smooth-skinned people feared (respected) far and wide, very aggressive in their pursuit for excellence, enterprise and breakthrough! They have been known to impact positively and bring about rapid development wherever they sojourn. They control the markets and economy. Often they are attacked by enemies who fear and jealous them for their economic prowess. They are called the people of the “Land of the Rising Sun”. Indeed, Indeed, they are feared).

(Please see map description below)

It is in this “Land of the Rising Sun – Biafra”, South East Nigeria, that in 1970, the LORD Almighty established an Altar, in the heart of unseemly land, hidden and unexplored; a place called AWUDA NNOBI, Anambra State. And He raised a Pillar –Priest (Isaiah 19:19), Micheal Nwobi Amakaeze (Ben Aaron I), who though even as a young man, naïve and untutored in services of the Levitical Priesthood, offered a burnt offering unto the LORD, on an Altar).

ISAIAH: Ah Sovereign LORD, and what shall be the sign when thou shall raise this Altar in the midst of the Land of Egypt, among these people of strange semblance whom thou shall make to offer thee thy Food at the appointed time?

GOD: See, have I not told Jeremiah saying, as long as there remains day and night: “David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel; nor shall the priests, the Levites, lack a man to offer burnt offerings before Me, to kindle grain offerings, and to sacrifice continually” (Jeremiah 33:17), indeed, when I shall cease to have my food from Jerusalem and shall raise for myself Priests in that land beyond the rivers of Babylon; In that day [when] there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt… And it will be for a SIGN and for a Witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will Cry to the LORD because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Mighty One, and He will deliver them. Then the LORD will be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day, and will make Sacrifice and Offering; yes, they will make a Vow to the LORD and perform it” (Isaiah 19:21).

(FULFILMENT: In 1967, there was war in the ‘Land of the Rising’ – the Nigerian civil war also known as Biafra War. Shortly after a bloody coup - Kaduna Nzogwu 1967 Coup, the Igbos, the people of South East Nigeria became the target of humiliation, torture and death in the hands of their Nigerian brothers who severely oppressed them. Then, the LORD raised for them a warrior, savior and mighty one in the face of the oppression and massacre. There arose Odumegwu Ojukwu, a fine soldier and Lieutenant who rose to the cry of his people. It was him who made them return home and declare the territory “whose land the rivers have spoiled”; “the Sovereign State of Biafra – Land of the Rising Sun”. The secession disapproved by Nigeria who called them rebels, and then the war broke out. For three years it raged. Slaughter! Harvest of Blood! And the remnant of the Igbos cried the LORD; on January 1, 1970, in the little village of Awuda Nnobi, among the Sabbatharian Sect (Sabbath/Seventh Day Observers), in a fellowship, they gathered to make an Offering unto the LORD: and the Spirit of the LORD selected for Himself a Priest among them, Michael Amakaeze, who offered the burnt sacrifice that day (and became the first African Levite and Priest). At the end of that offering/service, there was a prophecy, a word from the LORD Almighty, that by the sweet savour of that offering and the Altar, fourteen days from that faithful day, the LORD would bring the war to an end.

Indeed, according to the Word of the LORD and His promise to the worshippers, the war came to a sudden end on 15th January, 1970, thereby fulfilling the word of the LORD by the mouth of His Servant Isaiah. And that day, the Order of the Levitical Service and Priesthood was established among them to this day. Since then till date, there has not ceased to be a burnt offering sacrifice offered unto the LORD at the appointed times and festivals as contained in Numbers 28. And the people began to build unto the LORD, a Sanctuary/High Tabernacle which dedicated on Tishri 15, 5771 (September 22, 2010) in that village, even as the people prepare to celebrate its golden jubilee and fifty years anniversary)

ISAIAH: O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago (Isaiah 25:1).

SUMMARY
Indeed, since the erecting of the Altar and the establishment of the Order, over these years, according to the Word of the LORD, the Worship of YHWH – Blessed Be His Name, and the doctrine of the Ancient Path, with the Services of the Levitical Priesthood enshrined therein in the Statutes and Ordinances of the Sovereign , has spread in the Continent of Africa from Nigeria, especially to Cameroun, Gabon, South Africa and most recently Ghana. This fulfils the verse that in that day, five cities (Countries) in Egypt (Africa) would speak the language of Canaan (Hebrew) and swear allegiance to the LORD Almighty (Isaiah 19:18): indeed, they now use the Hebrew language in their services/worship and sing the SHEMA YISREAL!

On the other hand, according to the word of the LORD, Temple service has ceased in Jerusalem since its destruction by the Roman soldiers and exile of the people. This is to fulfil the Word of the LORD saying:
“For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.” (Hosea 3:4)

And to His Prophet Zephaniah saying:
“Then I will purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them call on the name of the LORD and serve Him shoulder to shoulder. From beyond the rivers of Babylon, my worshippers, my scattered people will bring me offerings. On that day, you (Israel) will be put to shame for all the wrongs you have done me (Zephaniah 3:9,10).

And it is also being fulfilled, that which He spoke by the mouth of His servant Malachi in the face of the abuse of the Temple and the services thereof by the people and priests alike, saying:
“‘Oh, that one of you would shut the Temple doors, So that you would not kindle fire on My altar in vain! I have no pleasure in you’, Says the LORD of hosts, ‘Nor will I accept an offering from your hands. For from the rising of the sun, even to its going down, My name shall be great among the Gentiles; In every place incense shall be offered to My name, And a pure offering; For My name shall be great among the nations’, Says the LORD of hosts.”

Indeed, the name of the LORD is great among the gentiles, where He has manifested Himself, and in many places, in Nigeria, especially Anambra, Imo & Lagos, incense is being offered unto the LORD, a pure offering and whole burnt offering offered at the appointed times and festivals of Sabbaths, Newmoons, Passover, Pentecost, Trumpet, Atonement and Tabernacles.

FINAL WORDS
Finally, in the face of the fulfillment of these scriptural prophecies, as is evident before our very eyes, it calls for sober reflection, especially in this “Ten Days of Awe” and Yom Kippur; to take heed to our covenant with God Almighty, to walk in all His ways and commandment and rejoice in His blessings, lest, by reason of the multitude of transgression and abuse of His grace and abounding mercies, we lose the very things we treasure to others.

Shalom.

Okeoma C. Okeoma

http://mtofolives.ning.com/m/discussion?id=2011938%3ATopic%3A27089

1 Like

Re: Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Ifeness, francistony, xcapist, cold, kay17, where are you all? cheesy
Re: Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Ifeness, francistony, xcapist, cold, kay17, where are you all? cheesy
Mr. Man, I'm not an atheist.
I'm an Agnostic and I didn't read that crap of an epistle up there. undecided
Re: Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Mr. Man, I'm not an atheist.
I'm an Agnostic and I didn't read that crap of an epistle up there. undecided
Try reading, if it weren't of quality, I wouldn't have tagged you. In fact, I've read it twice!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Try reading, if it weren't of quality, I wouldn't have tagged you. In fact, I've read it twice!
Okay. I've read it.
Wow! Nice.

What's my own business? undecided
Re: Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by herald9: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2014
people will never cease to amaze me...the Bible is busy describing Egypt Abi Ethiopia... someone just hijack them all and formed a new story line in favour of Igbos.

Now how does this affect other tribes...

iffah hear say Bible writers knew other cities in Africa apart from Egypt and Ethiopia.
Re: Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:
people will never cease to amaze me...the Bible is busy describing Egypt Abi Ethiopia... someone just hijack them all and formed a new story line in favour of Igbos.

Now how does this affect other tribes...

iffah hear say Bible writers knew other cities in Africa apart from Egypt and Ethiopia.
Don't mind them. See twisting at the highest order. grin
Re: Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by tartar9(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2014
you see why i said;no internet connection for yaba-left.
Re: Biblical Prophesy Fulfilled In Nigeria!!! by igboamakaaa: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Time to resurrect this thread!!

Everyone here can understand that the person whom you talk about is mazi Nnamdi Kanu. God has raised him out of the rubbles of the contraption called Nigeria to re-awaken the minds of people and bring them back to himself. That which is happening today has been written long ago. Just as major Prophets of old, they are not the most perfect beings and are antagonised by their own people but God speaks to his people through them and his words always come to pass. They speak with authority and are always critical of evil leaders in the land, nobody can be able to harm them until they achieve the mission of which they were sent.

If Jesus Christ was in our time of today i'm very sure he'd get the same (if not worse) treatment from humans because he would still condemn the Pharisees as he did before, he'd still condemn the rulers of the land as he did before, he would still speak with great authority as he did before, and nobody would dare lay a finger to harm him until his time comes (just as it was written in the Bible).

As it was in the time of Noah, the judges, the kings, the prophets, the time of Jesus Christ, the apostles so it is now. God never changes, and the heart of man has remained wicked ever since he was casted away from the garden.

We all visualise the modern day prophets sent by God to be white men that 'roll' with the high and mighty in the society, the pastors, popes the high and mighty e.t.c but it has never been that way and will never be. God raises the lowly and uses them to do great things.

You see.... just as the pharisees, levites, Sadducees, scribes and custodians of the law (who felt that they could tell God what to do and who to choose) were very envious and jealous of Christ (a mere uneducated carpenter's son from the insignificant city of Bethlehem in galilee) and planned to put him to death, just as the prophets were all put into prison at some point and persecuted as well so it is now. You cannot be a follower of Elohim, the creator of the universe and expect not to be persecuted by the evil men of this earth.

Since the times of Enoch the anointed one of YHWH, when semjaza, azazel and other watchers rebelled against Elohim and corrupted the earth with all sorts of evil, dark evil has reigned in the world. But God has constantly sent messengers to call back his people to himself and walk in his light. People like Elijah, Jeremiah, John the Baptist, Elisha, Isaiah, Daniel e.t.c were normal humans with extraordinary spiritual graces and anointing from Elohim they speak and it happens as it has been said.

Be very critical of what you say and do. Just as we criticise the Israelites of old as being blind and unwise in their dispositions so are the people of today. If one writes the events of these days and documents it just as it was done in the Torah and bible then you will see that we are far worse off than they are. We have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, we claim to be holy and religious but do not know God, and he has seen how darkened our hearts are and have shut our evil minds from discerning his revelations and knowing the truth because we really do not want to know the truth.

Nnamdi Kanu is another prophet, he speaks with great authority, he is very critical of our evil rulers of today and when he prophesies what he has been told by Elohim, it always comes to pass. But since we are evil just as our fathers of old, we have persecuted him and tried to put him to death severally but nothing can be done and will be done to him until be fulfills the mission which Elohim has sent him to do.

History always repeats itself, we are no different than the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the evil kings of old who kill and persecute the prophets sent by YHWH to his people. But i warn you, beware of the things you say and do...for a great event is coming and when it comes you will know that no one can dare question the ways of Elohim, the creator of the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed / History Was Made On 15th January 2017 / Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.