Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? (7433 Views)

NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? by theV0ice: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
laBarca:
Hahaha no vex abeg. But SANship of today no be like how e de before. I won't be surprised for Wike to attain that rank. Lol....

I even doubt if Wike has ever appeared in court aside using thugs to beat Judges

you sabi grin
Re: Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? by donphilopus: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
laBarca:
He isn't but a charge and bail. Forgive my mistake. Thanks

I being wonder o. His wikipedia page sef just too empty. If not for Amaechi, the guy would have been a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? by MizTyna(f): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

pls bro, when and where did wike become a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)?

He isnt
Re: Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? by MizTyna(f): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
mikeansy:
Ajumogogbia is a man to be proud of

Only God knows why he did not continue as Foreign Minister

Ajumogogbia and Wike no dey the same level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfo6TjPXXDU

Just seeing this,impressive
Re: Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? by borie4u(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Swizdoe:

Was he wicked to the evil that caused the breakdownof the educational system when he was the supervising minister
Re: Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? by jodeci(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
I guess PDP needed someone that could withstand Amaechis astuteness,stubborness and ruggedity,Ajumogobia was and is too polish to match Amaechi in Rivers Election.

Wike is synonym to Amaechi,he has buldozed his way this far and may likely break into govt house if care is not taken.
Re: Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? by mcdc: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
WIKE AND AJUMOGOBIA ARE 2 DIFF PEOPLE: WIKE IS A POLITICIAN WHILE ODEIN IS JUST AN ORDINARY LAWYER. SO ODEIN SHOULD BETTER WAIT FOR APPOINTMENT.
Re: Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wrote something about this a while ago.

First, Wike is Ikwerre so is Amaechi. PDP was supposed to have rotated the seat to Ajumogobias zone.

Second, Ajumogobia is a very perfect gentleman, well educated and will have better ideas than Wike.

PDP messed up on this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai / STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. / EXCLUSIVE: How Isa Funtua Fraudulently Acquired Keystone Bank And 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.