Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide (7872 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra Vs Nigeria: Shut Up! - Biafran Elders Tell Northern Elders / Global Youth Forum To Shutdown All Operations Nationwide In Defence Of Oduah / Occupy Nigeria Shut Down Town Hall Meeting With Minister In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by infobiz9ja(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Chai
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by cocoduck: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
shinejackie:
This entity called Nigeria is fvcking sick...........who will heal these giant called Nigeria undecided
The question should be what not who, and the answer is TRUE FEDERALISM
TRUE FEDERALISM
TRUE FEDERALISM
THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by TheMadame(f): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Do we even have the semblance of a president in this country. Everything is falling apart and the man in the black fedora hat continues to blame every one for his failure except himself.
Any way it tends to be darkest before dawn. Get your PVC and use it to vote out corrupt and clueless leadership. Your vote is your power,make it count.
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2014
cocoduck:

The question should be what not who, and the answer is TRUE FEDERALISM
TRUE FEDERALISM
TRUE FEDERALISM
THANK YOU.

kiss
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by tayoxx(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2014
na wah o....
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by legendsilver(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2014
cocoduck:
It seems that the only people going on these strikes are headed by yoruba and hawusa people. Chai born to rule. But I will still vote GEJ. They are suddenly all going on strike to frustrate and disenfranchise GEJ's supporters, part of lets make the country ungovernable for him
this time its against Igbos, well it won't work. ApC mice can abuse me how they like I don't care.
Sorry bro;
Abusing you is a waste of time. Sometimes we don't need to waste insults on clueless folks grin
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by cocoduck: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2014
legendsilver:

Sorry bro;
Abusing you is a waste of time. Sometimes we don't need to waste insults on clueless folks grin
Like you.
You are not more Nigerian than I am. I support GEJ

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by LajaLaba: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
cocoduck:
It seems that the only people going on these strikes are headed by yoruba and hawusa people. Chai born to rule. But I will still vote GEJ. They are suddenly all going on strike to frustrate and disenfranchise GEJ's supporters, part of lets make the country ungovernable for him
this time its against Igbos, well it won't work. ApC mice can abuse me how they like I don't care.
Well done the true son of Alaigbo as usual your logic is out of this world!Amukunmeko grin
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by legendsilver(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2014
cocoduck:

Like you.
You are not more Nigerian than I am. I support GEJ
who is this gameboy talking to? tongue
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by biilwwu(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Medical worker nation wide , Nupeng/Pengasan,Maritime workers are on strike, I G warned police not to join,INEC may join if soldiers did not join. indeed PDP has transform Nigeria.
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by cocoduck: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2014
legendsilver:
who is this gameboy talking to? tongue
Talking to you.
I just finished fixing a client's starter motor. Moving on to another's alternator.
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by legendsilver(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2014
cocoduck:
Talking to you.
I just finished fixing a client's starter motor. Moving on to another's alternator.
so! undecided
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by cocoduck: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2014
legendsilver:
so! undecided
Go and acquire a practical skill people will be willing to pay for and stop disturbing the peace on nairaland.com
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Only a dumb n daft person will vote for dis GEJ, i don't waste my time watching his campaign advert...

If he goes free n fair in dis election even d devil will not vote for him, only if he uses d power of incumbent n ofcus pdp wuruwuru rigging style

pls go away MR president lets av fresh air, u are d one blocking d air since
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by cocoduck: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
OnyeEgo1:
Only a dumb n daft person will vote for dis GEJ, i don't waste my time watching his campaign advert...

If he goes free n fair in dis election even d devil will not vote for him, only if he uses d power of incumbent n ofcus pdp wuruwuru rigging style

pls go away MR president lets av fresh air, u are d one blocking d air since
Only idle and jobless boys and girls like you make such comments.

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by legendsilver(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
cocoduck:

Go and acquire a practical skill people will be willing to pay for and stop disturbing the peace on nairaland.com
smiles
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by motherlode: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:
OMG!!! Nothing is working for Jonathan except corruption because stealing is not corruption , every sector are going on strike and this clueless Otuoke man is watching without acting cheesy grin cheesy grin
Don't worry GEJ and his cabinet will soon go on strike too cheesy infact permanent strike grin

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by Billygee2u: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
adeiujj:
why is all this happening now
to sabotage the government

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by ojimma: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Only the misguided fellows will ignore d handwriting on wall. For us in the maritime industry, GEj adm.was a golden era in our history where policy framework was crown with physical development. This year alone our navy built two naval ships. On- going construction of dockyard for vessels. Maritime University so that out cabotage law will be effective. Its only the stumbling blocs made up of Yoruba press that are crying foul. In as much as I don't like PDP, APC is not an option.
Re: Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Now I know why Dangote cement trucks queued up from Onne Wharf to New town (along Eleme expressway)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Money Do You Think Was In The Bullion Vans At Tinubu's House? / Judge’s Absence Stalls Bala Mohammed's Arraignment / Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.