Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products (10820 Views)

How Petroleum Products Are Smuggled From Naija Into Cameroon Through Mambilla / Photos: EFCC Arraigns 6 Persons For 31mn Fraud / Photos? EFCC Arrests 5 Yahoo Boys In Enugu - Possesing Money, Exotic Cars . . (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by Mrphilia: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Everybody want taste the National cake...anyway na way
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by kennosklint(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Hope those of our politicians dats hav Illegal oil well as well ar arrested too
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by LoveMEBaby(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2014
tolextony:
If I can get 500likes, I will vote for BUHARI in 2015 election
U wan steal am?
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by staymore: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
They refused to settle that is why they are arrested. All the barrel we hear are stolen everyday, it is these guys alone that stole them?
Even as we are talking, barrels of oil are being stolen.
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by adeiujj(f): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2014
i think this is serious

Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Wasted lives, wasted! My heart bleeds when I see youths resorting to criminal activities for money when they can start up tangible, lucrative businesses. If they put half the effort they used for this nonsense into good business their story would be different. Smh......
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by seunfly: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
The truth is that they did not settle JTF very well otherwise it is JTF that normally escot them out of Lagos waters.
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by bunmioguns(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Na Oil Money Sure pass

To continue staying on Nairaland 24/7, pls visit the link on my Signature

cool cool cool
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by j4sure(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Ik. Na d work of d devil. Forgive them ooo. Afterall u know abt how dey started it.
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by vigasimple(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2014
These are WAZOBIA oil enterprise. All the major and minor tribes are represented.

If you look at the guys closely, they look professional and smart in their appearance. They know Nothing will happen to them.

They have a confident body language. Infact the photo look more like modelling parade aka catwalk.
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by DonaldGenes(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2014
tolextony:
Just dash you one like
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by elopee3000(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Nawaa ooh yoruba boys going to ph to thief oyel ,yoruba oloju kokoro grin
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by Olusanya333(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2014
B
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by fr3do(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Francon:
Na wa... see some people's future husband

Lol, women and marriage, couldn't have tagged them sons of people.
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by fr3do(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2014
All the major tribes are represented grin
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by eleko1: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2014
What a nice pose like a voltron.Their own don bi bi dat sad
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by dhantey324(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Francon:
Na wa... see some people's future husband

U don see your own there?
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by kolawole6: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin dat one no concern me, VOTE BUHARI FOR CHANGE.
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by shortgun(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
GEJtill2019
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by shogosco: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2014
shaii... all of them don shop petrol money soo tey there belle don shot out!!!

dairis god ooo
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by bigiyaro(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2014
What about NNPC? What about Alison or whatever her name is, oil minister, we know all of them are doing illegal oil business. Free these guys jare.
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by Francon(f): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2014
dhantey324:

U don see your own there?

I no dey marry tongue
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by millionboi(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Thy fit be bigmen 4dia vilage o
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by sirdimo90: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Ok nah..

Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by dhantey324(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Francon:

I no dey marry tongue

Looolz...
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by Jasi7(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
tolextony:

U don mad
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by otiigba1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
The real petroleum money thieves are in Goverment and no one is arresting them
Re: Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products by simdam500(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
reknownedmarsk: y na ...na only u people waka come....
youths dont worry BUHARI/OSIBANJO is coming...
they gonna create employment...

lets achieve dis by sending yeye otuoke nd his dumb wife by voting ...

BUHARI/OSIBANJO
sad

EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing / Olamide Robbed At Gunpoint / LASG Traffic Cameras Detected 850,000 Violations – Commissioner