Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 (23953 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
If we have a muslim president he will develop the north and at least the bad blood will come to an end. We do however most likely need to go to war with Chad to end bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by undefeated(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
chai I wish i was the one that registered him,I would have at least touched his hand, or even ask him to lay hands or legs self

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by odijeks(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
That's dope grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Omotall(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sai buhari and osinbajo are perfect match,I dey vote for APC for 2015 election, Gov Ajimobi sef dey impress me for Oyo state .#teamajimobirocks# cool

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by amanda2013(f): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
So whats so special about that?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by ozeonline1: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
tHe man is just fulfiling his civic right and responsibility as an Adult above 18yrs
t cool[left][/left]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by McLove(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
I created a similar thread like this some weeks and it didn't make front page... Nairaland I hail o. This is the violation of rule number 14.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
We must fight to take back our country from the corrupt and wicked leaders. We won't allow them turn nigeria to zimbabwe and uganda. One party state is worst than military goverment. Change! Change!! And change!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
DO YOU KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE OF NIGERIA'S COAT OF ARM? DO YOU? FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE SIGNIFICANCE OF NIGERIA'S COAT OF ARM VISIT http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com.............. 1NE NIGERIA! PEACE AND PROSPERITY.......

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by chamboy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
thegoodone2:
its time for all christian to join or participate in politics. politician lead and control us. make sure u vote in 2015. Either GEJ or Osinbajo both are good.
pls remove GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by kdjo: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
respect sir

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by femiola3: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
see as that INEC official dey tap anointing. grin grin grin

Infact that is really my concern!..what a rear opportunity to hold this man..I am sure if the lady has faith her life would ve full of testimonies by now...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Ambrogio(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade9:
Now that buhari's vice is a pastor,I'll vote for APC cheesy

I know Jonathan is clueless,but I wanted to vote for him because I believed Buhari is an extremist undecided
No fear for islamization of the country.....abi

Islamisation has never been an issue. If none of the Muslim heads of state in the past era of dictators attempted to do it, why would anyone try now in an era of information?

It was just a cheap excuse from GEJ camp to attack Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by thaoriginator: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hehehe.. [In Dino Melaye's voice] Otuoke By Road 2015 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2014

After praying for our dear president...

Adeboye tells GEJ...

"No matter what happens, you will win! I will vote for you...Pastor Osibanjo is only in Apc to see if he can convert Buhari into Christianity"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by miqos02(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
he is only carrying out his duties as a Nigerian

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why do I have this feeling that this man is not gonna vote Osibanjo but gej. Which of our big men of God does not have romance with the president? Since they are also part of the private jet oligarchy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Tonylyte(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pa Adeboya and daddy Oyedepo na no go area for apc.....God don sign that one sef.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by enkay11: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
As if his vote counts.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Olusanya333(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Who papa go vote for now PEJ or GMB?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by calaway: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by calaway: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
orowole47:
I didn't know a man as busy as Pastor Adeboye will create time to register to vote. Anyway, now that one of his loyal Pastor has emerged the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, who will he vote for?
see more photos here>>> http://www..com/2014/12/pastor-adeboye-registering-with-inec-to.html

look well and answer yourself.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by calaway: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
jacobscros:
If we have a muslim president he will develop the north and at least the bad blood will come to an end. We do however most likely need to go to war with Chad to end bokoharam.
and who underdeveloped the north? No leader as done has much in developing the north as GEJ is doing. uncountable Almajiri schools, federal universities etc...

..the bad blood is because GEJ is president of Nigeria. and by the grace of GOD will remain president and continue in his good effort to further develop the north.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Shine1177: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
orowole47:
I didn't know a man as busy as Pastor Adeboye will create time to register to vote. Anyway, now that one of his loyal Pastor has emerged the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, who will he vote for?

Uju Kenneth simeon • 7 hours ago

1) RCCG just made it clear that Prof Osinbajo is on his own. APC propaganda dragging in RCCG and the revered Pastor Enoch Adeboye have failed.

2) That reminds me, in 2011 another of Buhari's running mate Pastor Bakare also claimed he received the blessings of our revered Pastor Adeboye before accepting to run with Buhari. Where is he today?

3) The Awo's family are next to disown this prof publicly. From my observation, there seems to be no love lust between the sage family and the 'Tinubu cabal' that threw up this Prof

4) Most importantly, Prof Osinbajo ugently needs to clear the age scandal rocking him currently. When really was he born? Reports have it that he is 55yrs old, born in 1959, obtained LLB in 1978 (at just 19yrs?). LLB takes 5yrs to complete. Meaning he got admission into university at 14?

5) I remember then, a child's right hand will have to touch the left ear before they are admitted into primary school. Is Prof 55yrs old?
http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/we-dont-dabble-in-politics-rccg/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by datribune: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
No more using of BH issue to play politics.
SAI BUHARI
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by alobam1: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
see as that INEC official dey tap anointing. grin grin grin
..Anoiting nko Anoiting nii.Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
femiola3:

Infact that is really my concern!..what a rear opportunity to hold this man..I am sure if the lady has faith her life would ve full of testimonies by now...

This is irritating. Even after Christ has died for you and made everyone equal in his sight, you still decide to elevate a mere mortal like you to the position of a god.

Men and inferiority complex. No matter how you try to create an Utopian world, some people would still prefer to be slaves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Agbonjie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jonathan is the people's choice. Let good work with Goodluck continue cus the people reject babluck like Bohari who has been trying to take power by force close to 30yrs now. He has tried Pastor Tunde is now pastor Osinbajo what ever. Leg good works speaks & Nigerian decide
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by emiye(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Last week Friday @ d camp, Pst Adeboye asked everyone to ensure they collect their voters card, he even went ahead to display his voters card and that of his wife.

Prof /pastor Osinbajo was also one of the officiating ministers @ d camp on Friday. Those who were @ the camp can bear me witness.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Mavrick2012: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
thegoodone2:
its time for all christian to join or participate in politics. politician lead and control us. make sure u vote in 2015. Either GEJ or Osinbajo both are good.
best post on nairaland this year
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Y won't he have time,abi no be human being he be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Crossover Night @ All Saints Cathedral, Onitsha In Pictures / CAMA Act: CAN Failed In Its Watchdog Role - David Bamgbose / Why Did You Stop Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.