Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 (23955 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by IyaOmo1: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shine1177:

Uju Kenneth simeon • 7 hours ago

1) RCCG just made it clear that Prof Osinbajo is on his own. APC propaganda dragging in RCCG and the revered Pastor Enoch Adeboye have failed.

2) That reminds me, in 2011 another of Buhari's running mate Pastor Bakare also claimed he received the blessings of our revered Pastor Adeboye before accepting to run with Buhari. Where is he today?

3) The Awo's family are next to disown this prof publicly. From my observation, there seems to be no love lust between the sage family and the 'Tinubu cabal' that threw up this Prof

4) Most importantly, Prof Osinbajo ugently needs to clear the age scandal rocking him currently. When really was he born? Reports have it that he is 55yrs old, born in 1959, obtained LLB in 1978 (at just 19yrs?). LLB takes 5yrs to complete. Meaning he got admission into university at 14?

5) I remember then, a child's right hand will have to touch the left ear before they are admitted into primary school. Is Prof 55yrs old?
http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/we-dont-dabble-in-politics-rccg/

Look @ this one, what are u saying? Your number 4 point is so inavlidn irrelevant and achievable. I currently have a younger sister who is currently 18yrs old and just finished part 4 of 5 of obtaining LLB in a fed. University in Nigeria. You think everyone must school with old age like u did?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by AXYZ: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:

NiceOne , this how politics is played...
Now there's no fear of islamisation or Christianisation....
Nigerianisation , Africanisation is allowed!
GEJ/Sambo or Buhari /OsinBajo ,get your PVC and vote you choice! May the best man Win
No Trolling,No eThuggin, intelligent interactions ...
Shout out to folks like me who don't insult people on Nairaland..God Bless Y'all

And how does the vice presidency affect this issue? They are mostly sidelined and play catch ups.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by chinonlove(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
LillyAnne:
And this is supposed to be news? undecided

It's his right to vote...He is above 18
Common, he is one of the great men of God alive and you think he is not supposed to be in the news?
If I were to be that lady attending to him, I would have asked him to pray for me first. Let the anointing flows upon me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by thegoodone2(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mavrick2012:
best post on nairaland this year
thank u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Adeiza4real(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
then whats the big deal? angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Adeiza4real(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adeiza4real:
then whats the big deal? angry

thats whats up

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Shine1177: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
IyaOmo1:

Look @ this one, what are u saying? Your number 4 point is so inavlidn irrelevant and achievable. I currently have a younger sister who is currently 18yrs old and just finished part 4 of 5 of obtaining LLB in a fed. University in Nigeria. You think everyone must school with old age like u did?
I would have ignore you for been rude but tell me this was obtainable in 1978 when every pupil must be at least 6 years old before gaining admission to Primary 1 and you have to study till Primary 6 not Pry 4 or 5 as we have it now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by makazona(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=PerfumeRepublik post=28992445]

GEJ/Sambo or Buhari /OsinBajo ,get your PVC and vote you choice! May the best man Win
Shout out to folks like me who don't insult people on Nairaland..God Bless Y'all[/quote/]

on point bro

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by PerfumeRepublik: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
AXYZ:

And how does the vice presidency affect this issue? They are mostly sidelined and play catch ups.
There are two options ,innit? Follow your heart
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Baba wan vote for APC because of Osinbajo grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by christouk: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
see as that INEC official dey tap anointing. grin grin grin
. Am telling u!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
Time to kick bad government out.

Buhari for President

pls collect your pvc
what is pvc?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by tolustx(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
orowole47:
I didn't know a man as busy as Pastor Adeboye will create time to register to vote. Anyway, now that one of his loyal Pastor has emerged the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, who will he vote for?
see more photos here>>> http://www..com/2014/12/pastor-adeboye-registering-with-inec-to.html
Ur post doesn't include the date and time the pastor did his registration. So u shudnt conclude dat it's because his member is "contesting". We all know that the post of Vice President is just a ceremonial post. Just like dep. Governor. He has very little to contribute to d affairs of d state. They are most tyms just like figure-heads. Osinbajo's choice is therefore, not rily worth celebrating as much as pple ve taken it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
IyaOmo1:

What trash are u saying pls
55 yrs ago is this how education looks like
Don't know if you U have never been told
In those days b4 u can goto school ur hand must be to reach the opposite ear
Though few were able to escape this
Don't use d level of education now to compare 55yrs ago
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Elcemento(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
alobam1:
..Anoiting nko Anoiting nii.Rubbish talk
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by holatin(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
what is pvc?
Premature ventricular contraction
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by femiola3: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
hifaif:

This is irritating. Even after Christ has died for you and made everyone equal in his sight, you still decide to elevate a mere mortal like you to the position of a god.

Men and inferiority complex. No matter how you try to create an Utopian world, some people would still prefer to be slaves.

I know what you are talking about..I m not equating him to be in position of a god...even when you are a believer we still have anointing/gift more than each other no doubt in that..that is why i put faith.even if you hold Jesus christ if you ve no faith nothing will happen that s the reality ..it s not a topic everybody or christian will understand..but by there fruit you shall know them...thanks for the observation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by ogunwalea(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:

Shout out to folks like me who don't insult people on Nairaland..God Bless Y'all
Shout out to u as well man... I love pple like u. I can't remember d last time I commented on NL. I just read and off I go but u just made me comment. We need more pple like u on NL den NL will make lots of sense...... Feel u!! Just help me manage what's in d pix....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Ebenezerk2: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Point of correction, you are wrong, Daddy had registered before Osinbajo's nomination
NaijaOptimist:
Osinbajo effect.........

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
femiola3:

I know what you are talking about..I m not equating him to be in position of a god...even when you are a believer we still have anointing/gift more than each other no doubt in that..that is why i put faith.even if you hold Jesus christ if you ve no faith nothing will happen that s the reality ..it s not a topic everybody or christian will understand..but by there fruit you shall know them...thanks for the observation

That is unbiblical. Show me a bible verse that says some people have more annoiting than others. Every gift is unique and beneficial to the body of Christ. The head cannot say it is the greatest part of the body. Stop degrading yourself. There is nothing special in touching Adeboye. What is special is your faith. If you touch me, you can be healed. It is a matter of faith, not the person you touch. And miracles are not peculiar to Christianity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:

Premature ventricular contraction
ok,thanx.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Bensonking: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by holatin(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
ok,thanx.
you welcome sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
By 2015

GEJ don suffer...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by AreaFada2: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade9:
Now that buhari's vice is a pastor,I'll vote for APC cheesy

I know Jonathan is clueless,but I wanted to vote for him because I believed Buhari is an extremist undecided
No fear for islamization of the country.....abi

But VP is only a spare tyre. As irrelevant as the ue in synagogue.

He does only what the presido gives him to do.

If the president wants to sign any act of parliament or promulgation to make it law, VP's signature is not needed.

Buhari can go ahead and do anything he wants with the support of the skewed high number of Northerners in the house of rep/Senate and some of their southern subordinates.

You saw how Obj made Atiku redundant in his second term.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by derecho(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
reknownedmarsk:
G.O dy try tell them say jonathan don suffer... .BUHARI/OSIBANJO all way...
jona nd his wife shud get their bicycle ready...otuoke to abuja no
b small journey o...

BUHARI/OSIBANJO
He said RCCG no be political party.He's only showing Christians should excercise their civic duties.One more thing..Christians are not naive as politicians think.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by ShakurM(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
silvermania:
great man. these are people we should be celebrating
why?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
ShakurM:
why?
they stand in the gap. and impact life positively
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by ruffDiamond: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Baba don chop PDP clean mauv! Not to worry no sha na to codedly vote osinbajo i nor say Apc o make dem pdpoo thugs nor beat me o baba rere baba ke i hail una too much
Re: Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 by Zillight: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
thegoodone2:
its time for all christian to join or participate in politics. politician lead and control us. make sure u vote in 2015. Either GEJ or Osinbajo both are good.

Yes both are good buh we should be wise enough to vote the best man in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Crossover Night @ All Saints Cathedral, Onitsha In Pictures / CAMA Act: CAN Failed In Its Watchdog Role - David Bamgbose / Why Did You Stop Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.