Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Handle A First Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle A First Kiss (925 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / Describe Your First Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle A First Kiss by merit12(f): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
A first kiss is a big moment in a relationship.
If you had a successful date, the odds are that you are going to want to kiss at the end of--or even during--the date. A first kiss should come naturally if you are attracted to each other. However, there are a few key tips to follow before you lean in for the first kiss. Bear in mind, though, that overthinking the kiss will make it less pleasant, so run through these quickly and don't dwell on them too much.

1 Brush your teeth or have a mint beforehand. Your breath is probably fine, but freshen it to build your confidence.

2 Lick your lips. This will both moisten them and signal to your date that you want to be kissed.

3 Ensure that you're somewhere private so you don't have to worry about spectators.

4 Kiss slowly. Don't rush into a passionate, full-throated kiss because you'll catch your date off guard. Rather, start with a standard pursed-lip kiss and slowly move into more passionate territory.

5 Pull away before your date does. This will leave him or her wanting more.
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by vizkiz: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Don't forget to brush your teeth with Iron sponge to make the teeth as white as snow...and don't taste onion like 4days before the kiss happens undecided
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by SeverusSnape(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice tips...I did almost the same on my first kiss, And it was memorable. hmmmmmm
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by izaray(f): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmm, can dis 1 work out in dis xmas period, when most guys don d mind their buz already, mayb 4rm Jan sha!
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by AJ01(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Some kind thread self undecided
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
First kiss........always memorable
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
note :before kissing ,don't brush your teeth with herbal tooth paste eg Dabur cos it gives the mouth a bitter taste .
thats why i hated kissing my ex back then grin
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by chocmanne(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
5 Pull away before your date does. This will leave him or
her wanting more....
...if d of dem go pull away at d same time e go dey awkward oo... make dem dey kiss dey go jare
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by JoeCutie(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
merit12:
A first kiss is a big moment in a relationship.
If you had a successful date, the odds are that you are going to want to kiss at the end of--or even during--the date. A first kiss should come naturally if you are attracted to each other. However, there are a few key tips to follow before you lean in for the first kiss. Bear in mind, though, that overthinking the kiss will make it less pleasant, so run through these quickly and don't dwell on them too much.

1 Brush your teeth or have a mint beforehand. Your breath is probably fine, but freshen it to build your confidence.

2 Lick your lips. This will both moisten them and signal to your date that you want to be kissed.

3 Ensure that you're somewhere private so you don't have to worry about spectators.

4 Kiss slowly. Don't rush into a passionate, full-throated kiss because you'll catch your date off guard. Rather, start with a standard pursed-lip kiss and slowly move into more passionate territory.

5 Pull away before your date does. This will leave him or her wanting more.
Why is this lesson coming rather too late... embarassed

Just had my first ever kiss yesterday. I just fixed my lips to her own lips, evacuated my tongue into her mouth, made sure it was very tight, then left them & ran home. I'm sure she's never gonna want to kiss ever again. grin grin

A piece of advice to the first time kissers though:
Before you embark on this expeditious adventure, ensure you're in a cool dry place. Let the place be secure & secluded, cos Water might want to pass Garri. wink grin

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by dmjinc(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
AJ01:
Some kind thread self undecided
I tire...
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by Chimerase(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Op must of pple way de here dn reach to born nah
Wich one be first kiss
Abi u be secondinarian gal?
Re: How To Handle A First Kiss by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nawa for some mofos o

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage / Help Before I Change My Mind / True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.