Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? (2430 Views)

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by argon500: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adeyinka Grandson wrote;

1. Vice President Atiku under President Obasanjo was reduced to an international felon.
2. Vice President Jonathan under President Yar'Adua was reduced to Aso Rock Newspaper vendor.
3. Vice President Sambo under President Jonathan is more or less a dunce.
4. Then how is Pastor Prof. Yemi Osinbajo going to amount to anything for the Yoruba as Buhari's Deputy?
Buhari as President of Nigeria will only appoint Gambari to take care of the ministry of:
Finance, Foreign Affairs, Agriculture, Communication, Petroleum, Education, Internal Affairs, Sport, CBN, etc.
What exactly is Osinbajo going to perform for the Yoruba as Vice President? Absolutely nothing at all.
Gambari Atiku, fought Obasanjo for 8 years in an attempt to carry over as President of Nigeria. For more than five years now, Gambari have been using Boko Haram to bomb the core North in an attempt to take over from Jonathan, yet they have the position of the Vice President already.
Osinbajo, a professor of law, is not only an idiot for beholden to a primary school certificate holder, Mr Buhari, he would have been assassinated if as a white American professor beholden to a black American school dropout with all his academic qualifications and career exposures.

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yemi Osinbajo will be Nigeria's VP, not Yoruba's VP.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Isryl02(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ok
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by argon500: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Finally admin, moderator and super moderator don free me..

I guess today is my birthday..

Dj abeg give me azonto dance jare
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by lekkie073(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nada
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good question
Usually presidents give certain units of affairs to VPs to oversee.
President Jonathan was head of Nigerian Investment Promotion Council as VP and I could remember him going outside to market Nigeria economically. Sambo was at a certain time doing the same thing, though politics seem to becloud most affairs these days.
If Buhari wins, there is the likelihood that Osibanjo would be given the opportunity to chair any particular agenda
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
My problem is not that he's a Yoruba, my problem is that he's a pastor who is dining with the devil. It's a pity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
menabadoo:
My problem is not that he's a Yoruba, my problem is that he's a pastor who is dining with the devil. It's a pity
Come on, gentleman. Devil? Isn't that too harsh? Just because I do not agree with you calling an individual a devil, does it mean I should use a derogatory word on you for it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by donmalcolm21(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
He will be travelling for Tinubu to launder money becasue of his diplomatic immunity.

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by holatin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
please don't be tribalist man.

Omo Yoruba me Mi na

Don't be brain washed by some people and vote for buhari, d change we deserve.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by 9jii(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Op,abeg expand your views above politics of bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
What exactly has jonathan done for the SS? Absolutely nothing at all. Osibanjo is a prospective VP of Nigeria and not VP of Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Just look at how a so called "youth" thinks, yet the want powers to be passed onto them!!

Op shame on you. The man will be Nigeria's VP and not the VP of the Yoruba people.

Get over yourself mr.

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by theV0ice: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
I look at the OP and all i can do is SMH.

What a hopeless and senseless write up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by whitecat2: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
The Op is an ibo, and he's looking at it from the angle any ibo man would do it if given the opportunity. Don't blame him, all they know is "me, me and my people only".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by TippyTop(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
OsHYBRID:

Come on, gentleman. Devil? Isn't that too harsh? Just because I do not agree with you calling an individual a devil, does it mean I should use a derogatory word on you for it?
The families of those who suffered under Buhari would call him a devil. Nigerians who see Abacha as demonic with penchant for blood will see Buhari as devil for saying his kinsman did not steal money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by desgiezd(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is it all about Yoruba?

When OBJ was the President, what did he do for the Yoruba?

With Yar Adua's two year's reign, what did he do for the Hausas?

Jonathan is now in his sixth year, what has he done for the Ijaws?

Frankly, enough of tribalism.

It should be about Nigeria and not about a section of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by manchy7531: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari/osibanjo, master/slave, north/west, born to rule vs conquered territory.

With Apc's primaries, it is obvious now that the southwest is a perpetual conquered territory of the north, also it show the southwest lack confidence to say no to northern enslavement. how will an intelligent tribe be so gullible that one man can so brainwash them to believe the solution to their problem is to sell their birthright to their illetrate masters of the north only to bring a bright one in the name of professor to be his cleaner.

What has happened to my Yoruba thinkers, where are they, yorubas politically are confused, they need a messiah. Where are the new generation of Yoruba leaders, if you are less than 35 and rooting for a man how ruled your parents, uncles and still want to rule you and your children in this digital age? Then something is wrong some where.

Prof osibanjo fall my hand. He has no pride and honour. How would he have allowed himself to be used by the cabal to serve an illetrate. So what was the essences of his long years of study and also as a pastor. Meaning his earthly desires are greater than his heavenly one. A polititain and a pastor. Darkness and light, black and white.

Pastors Like prof make people Like me loose faith in all these new generation mushroom ogboni mixed with bible churches starting from redeem.

Churches where all their preaching is all about wealth and earthly acquisitions. God is watching.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Osinbajo nomination has nothing to do with the Yoruba nation

Tinubu is just hedging his personal bets that's all

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Etruth: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by manck2: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2014

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Descartes: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
whitecat2:
The Op is an ibo, and he's looking at it from the angle any ibo man would do it if given the opportunity. Don't blame him, all they know is "me, me and my people only".

Do you have a proof that the Op is an Igbo? undecided

Or are you trying to act mischievously? undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by whitecat2: 1:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Only ibos think this way!
Descartes:

Do you have a proof that the Op is an Igbo? undecided

Or are you trying to act mischievously? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by chamboy(m): 3:50am On Dec 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Thank Mr Orlando, ,

Washere God bless u

NIGERIA's VP not YORUBA's VP

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by chamboy(m): 3:52am On Dec 19, 2014
whitecat2:
funny enough. Dry don't like their ppl... Noby their ppl dem dey use do Blood Money
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Ayus34(m): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=manchy7531 post=28995076]Buhari/osibanjo, master/slave, north/west, born to rule vs conquered territory.

With Apc's primaries, it is obvious now that the southwest is a perpetual conquered territory of the north, also it show the southwest lack confidence to say no to northern enslavement. how will an intelligent tribe be so gullible that one man can so brainwash them to believe the solution to their problem is to sell their birthright to their illetrate masters of the north only to bring a bright one in the name of professor to be his cleaner.

What has happened to my Yoruba thinkers, where are they, yorubas politically are confused, they need a messiah. Where are the new generation of Yoruba leaders, if you are less than 35 and rooting for a man how ruled your parents, uncles and still want to rule you and your children in this digital age? Then something is wrong some where.

Prof osibanjo fall my hand. He has no pride and honour. How would he have allowed himself to be used by the cabal to serve an illetrate. So what was the essences of his long years of study and also as a pastor. Meaning his earthly desires are greater than his heavenly one. A polititain and a pastor. Darkness and light, black and white.

Pastors Like prof make people Like me loose faith in all these new generation mushroom ogboni mixed with bible churches starting from redeem.

Churches where all their preaching is all about wealth and earthly acquisitions. God is watching.

[/quot
IF U LIKE PREACH UR SERMON TILL THY KINGDOM COME!
BUHARI FOR 2015

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 19, 2014
harde2lah:
What exactly has jonathan done for the SS? Absolutely nothing at all. Osibanjo is a prospective VP of Nigeria and not VP of Yoruba
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 19, 2014
whitecat2:
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 19, 2014
harde2lah:
At least the east-west road that has been in the pipeline since 1960 will now be completed in 2015. That is a project worth almost #400 billion. That is the legacy of GEJ in the southsouth

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by itstpia8: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2014
we still don't know his bio.

where is he from, etc.

Yoruba leaders are not there to perform for "Yoruba", they're there for their individual places of origin [on paper that is].

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

God bless you bro.

As for the OP, may you never experience UNITY in your household...
Bloody tribalistic animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

We The Northerns Are Behind Boko Haram Attacks / Quote Of The Day............ Femi Fani Kayode Is My Boy - General Obasanjo / Edo Withdraws Itv's Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.