Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? (2431 Views)

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by itstpia8: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2014
desgiezd:

Jonathan is now in his sixth year, what has he done for the Ijaws?.

Lots and lots.

I just finished reading an article on how well they're doing.

Ignore nl misinformation.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Hollysaint: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2014
By remembering to add G to igbo that means you studied igbo even if you are a hausa man.
Descartes:

Do you have a proof that the Op is an Igbo? undecided

Or are you trying to act mischievously? undecided
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Hollysaint: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Will be?so it is not even completed .since when did uncompleted projects became legacy?
Sincere9gerian:

At least the east-west road that has been in the pipeline since 1960 will now be completed in 2015. That is a project worth almost #400 billion. That is the legacy of GEJ in the southsouth
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Gbawe: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2014
itstpia8:
we still don't know his bio.

where is he from, etc.

Yoruba leaders are not there to perform for "Yoruba", they're there for their individual places of origin [on paper that is].

Disappointing comment, indicative of unacceptable intellectual laziness, in this information age when knowledge is only a google search and mouse click away. You don't "know his bio" and whose fault is that but your own? Nothing worse than the innate and self-destructive laziness many Nigerians display which makes them think it is the responsibility of others to spoon feed them when they are all grown adult who should be capable of doing that themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Safari29: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2014
why would you vote for a leader that said stealing is not
corruption
why would you vote for a leader that's recorded more than
15000 death in his government of just 4 years.
why would you vote for a leader that can't control his
illiterate wife (chai dearigoduo)
why would you vote for a leader that is so incompetent and
admit he is saying we have to live with bomb
why would you vote for a leader that refused to visit places
of insurgent attack. He has never bn to bornu since 2011
why would you vote for for a president that doesn't have
balls to prosecute currupt officials?
why why why ?
well the wind of change is here thou. If we don't get it right
now then am sorry for us

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by PointB: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2014
@Op,

The only reason we were told Yorubas wanted the VP slot is because of ethnicism. They said yoruba wont vote unless their 'son' is on the ballot. So yes, he's a yoruba VP contestant! Fortunately, with their fulani master, they will still lose! Oshibaje is an unknown entity, despite how they tried to burnish him!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by itstpia8: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Where is he from?

People are trying to use this "Yoruba" to confuse themselves, thinking they are confusing others.

Do we not know where Buhari is from?

And neither do I think people should be jumping up and down with glee as if Yorubas have never seen power before?

This is embarassing.

Performance, not sentiment is the way the cookie is supposed to crumble.
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by chamboy(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2014
PointB:
@Op,

The only reason we were told Yorubas wanted the VP slot is because of ethnicism. They said yoruba wont vote unless their 'son' is on the ballot. So yes, he's a yoruba VP contestant! Fortunately, with their fulani master, they will still lose! Oshibaje is an unknown entity, despite how they tried to burnish him!
who is telling Thrash
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by chamboy(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2014
itstpia8:

Lots and lots.

I just finished reading an article on how well they're doing.

Ignore nl misinformation.
u funny bro, u said u read an Article
Sorry Are u In Nigeria Sir?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by itstpia8: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Article means newspaper dear.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
Just look at how a so called "youth" thinks, yet the want powers to be passed onto them!!

Op shame on you. The man will be Nigeria's VP and not the VP of the Yoruba people.

Get over yourself mr.

The confusion on some of you guys knows no bound. Yesterday, it was we want a Yoruba VP candidacy. Today, he is Nigeria VP candidate' but why did you leave out experienced hands like Oshomole and Amaechi if it is not a tribal thing?

Stop deceiving yourselves, if Buhari and the North gets power, APC will become what it really is NPC (Northern Peoples' Congress).

Uptill now, you blame Afonja for ceding Ilorin to the rampaging Gambaris, today Tinubu is ceding the rest to them. When they start replacing your Obas with Emirs, you would have woken up!

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by sufido123: 5:16am On Dec 20, 2014
The reenactment of Alimi and Afonja alliance?

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by chemali: 5:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Xetima:

The confusion on some of you guys knows no bound. Yesterday, it was we want a Yoruba VP candidacy. Today, he is Nigeria VP candidate' but why did you leave out experienced hands like Oshomole and Amaechi if it is not a tribal thing?

Stop deceiving yourselves, if Buhari and the North gets power, APC will become what it really is NPC (Northern Peoples' Congress).

Uptill now, you blame Afonja for ceding Ilorin to the rampaging Gambaris, today Tinubu is ceding the rest to them. When they start replacing your Obas with Emirs, you would have woken up!

Please shut up!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by AustineE1: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2014
whitecat2:
The Op is an ibo, and he's looking at it from the angle any ibo man would do it if given the opportunity. Don't blame him, all they know is "me, me and my people only".
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by wallex1983(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2014
I don't Ĉα̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ what he wants 2do. I only need a fresh blood who isn't hungry for personal wealth in there. Not recycling the old pple we know

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by AustineE1: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2014
whitecat2:
The Op is an ibo, and he's looking at it from the angle any ibo man would do it if given the opportunity. Don't blame him, all they know is "me, me and my people only".
hypocrisy of the highest order,either way who cares,when its obvious GEJ stays till 2019.Some people are so comfortable with their servitude to the Gambaris,but i am glad that my people are so liberated that greatness and achievements is based on your effort and struggle as a person;it is called merit......while some are hoping for a VP slot or Presidency to survive as a people others has long gone past that age.God thank you for blessing Nigeria with an ambituous and industrious tribe who cares little about VP or Presidency.
I wonder a party with serial thieves like Tinubu,Buhari,Amaechi,Rochas,Fashola,Atiku etc can offer Nigeria!Yet Nigeria needs change but APC is not the change we need.
Re: What Exactly Is Osinbajo Going To Perform For The Yoruba As Vice President? by fkaz(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2014
@op, recently president jonathan said he regret not having a yoruba man to occupy the 4th position in the country, although he fail to realize that, he don't have 100% control over that position. He could have appoint a yoruba as SGF, since their is no yoruba man in any of the top 5 positions of the country, so let have a sense of belonging and join the chop-sand-band drummers "HE IS OUR SON"

SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Withdraws Itv's Accreditation / The emperor of Country Of Western Nigeria picture of warri / NEWPAPERS OF Lies.........there Was No Massacre In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.