Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] (41409 Views)

Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by kdjo: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
imagine, after choping her money, thats so so unfair

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by mizvee(f): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
His own af finish..... Barawo banza!
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by PussySlayer: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
u be sugar mummy?
Ariel20:
Na these kind idiots dey give us bad name
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Deeypeey(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
f
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by khaykay15(f): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
May God have mercy.. Bt some women are just disgrace to womanhood sha.. sleeping with someone that should be a child or even grandchild. Nemesis has caught up with him finally. The Bible says no sinner will go unpunished... We must fight corruptions In this country.. GMB till 2019...
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by tkpoint2(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
EVERYDAY FOR A THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER
BARAU, OLE, ONYIOSHI, FONICATOR.......
angry cool
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by petrov10: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennyonthrone:
R
pls what's the meaning of this na undecided
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Infidelity & robbery has its own consequences.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Abellivinus(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nawa oo friends cannot be trust anymore.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by MisterLongman(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
I didn't see where he said they sponsor except sponsoring is the same as paying his hotel bills......
Its none of my business anyway

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
are u a sugar mummy/ robber?? Just curious
PussySlayer:
u be sugar mummy?

Talkin of the image of Nigerians
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by kwencypresh(f): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
:-Xd fear of sugar mummies is d begining of ........:........................
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Lilimax(f): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
dannydaniels:
see ur mouth like sugar mommy...idiat
A popular politician in Lagos is bearing Idiat as name. undecided
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by PussySlayer: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ariel20:

oh,I see
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Olusanya333(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
I for don
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Sylvarresta(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ariel20:

Just asking a simple question dear
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by temitemi1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
EVeryday for the thief but one day for the OWNER grin grin
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Mancity26(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennyonthrone:
23yrz?is dat his arm robbery age?

with all dis assets..u're still 23 yrz old? Sugar mummy, wife nd child, bush all ova ur jaw..still claimin 23, well crime age any. In football we call it football age bcs Taiye Taiwo is 27yrz while his twins broda Kehinde Taiwo is 30yrz old. Stay off frm crime nd hustle.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
The man is not bad o
He is actually sexy grin
This is the first time I am seeing a sexy criminal grin
He doesn't look criminal-ish lai lai

I have three sugar mummies. One is staying at Ajah, one stays at Warri in Delta State and one is in Ibadan, Oyo State. The one from Warri was the one that told me to lodge in the hotel. Even after that incident happened, she was calling me on phone in the night. She is a businesswoman based in Warri.

Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by steve308(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
from what he just said its obvious that he does not know that the car was stolen the guy na hustler
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
I don't see any sponsoring here by his alleged sugar mummies.who knws whether they are aware of his activities.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Mathematical(f): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ariel20:

Humming.. technically You're a proud sugar-mummified personel
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ariel20:
de give una badnamen. whow
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by MyMentor: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
cheesy
Ariel20:
Ariel20:
Ariel20:
lol
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Adeiza4real(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
watin dem be fefore? grin
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
are u a sugar mummy/ robber?? Just curious
he is from osun state..
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by uhuns: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
MisterLongman:
I didn't see where he said they sponsor except sponsoring is the same as paying his hotel bills......
Its none of my business anyway

my brother, i concore with you. my understanding is that, wen the biggirls want fun, they call him up and get a room and possibly he provides a car hire service and other services for the girls who my be on a travel no travel trip out of town . and this operation is part of his businesses that the girls don't know of. .
this was made obvious, by the numerous calls by the particular girl, who was obviously not in the picture.
i see this as bad write up to possibly obtain cash from the girls, by some badder boys in blu..... e.
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Sylvarresta(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adewunmi84:
he is from osun state..
Oh I see
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by JayJustus(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
slightlyMad:
we need a nationwide database of everyone with fingerprints, that way, if a crime is commited, fingerprints can be lifted from the scene and the robber can be picked up from his house while taking a nap.

this will only be a dream that may neva come true is we vote cluelessness back in.

they are always growing the economy in the media, but in reality, 1usd is 190 naira

awon jaguda, kashamu ati buruji gbogbo

that is why they are doing the new MasterCard ID card...have you registered?? lol
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by tonychristopher: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://pulse.ng/gist/woman-wrapper-robber-suspect-says-his-sugar-mummies-sponsor-him-id3356346.html

"Player and Robber".. grin

Na dem again

These people no dey tire

Only you be omo nile
only you be alaye
only you be Thief
only you be robber
only you be Gigoloooo or toy boy

Too much feathers on your cap

Only you come get better prick dey tidy old toto

only you came be from hmmmm and now your wasting

NOW GO AND DIE
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
dis boy no well o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club / Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) / Ugandan Maid Caught On Camera Suffocating Employer’s Child (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.