Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. (24675 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Gov Dickson Celebrates 50th Birthday With Family & Friends In Grand Style.Photos / See Buhari Celebrating With Wife And Daughter In The Swimming Pool (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by kennypoka2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
oh,my bad......sorry,I taught you are lettered sad sad.......

.......do I still remember how to right in pidgin .Let me give a shot

Wetin I mean be-say,if Buhari win,na him be say na dream you dey dream.And the koko be say you go still wake-up from the dream.Shebi you get angry

#ode oshi
I wont insult you... You are seriously very funny..
First of all.. It is not lettered, you should have written learned..
Secondly, it is write not right...

You are a funny man..takia
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
Do you have brain at all? undecided
em Mr Delirium,my mention just alerted me of your query .....

Please,I want to be intimated with your lucid-period before I can strike a discourse with you. cool

Du resto,my sincere penitence to your mental health sad sad(no diss intended though)
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
em Mr Delirium,my mention just alerted me of your query .....

Please,I want to be intimated with your lucid-period before I can strike a discourse with you. cool

Du resto,my sincere penitence to your mental health sad sad(no diss intended though)
Every jackass they say, love to hear himself bray. Keep braying jackass!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by ooshinibos: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Really sad birthday wish, don't you think so?
most of our people are genetically wicked you know ...and they also wonder why naija is the way it is ....
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennypoka2:

I wont insult you... You are seriously very funny..
First of all.. It is not lettered, you should have written learned..
Secondly, it is write not right...

You are a funny man..takia
ohhh grin grin..... So sweet of you,but nigga the 'right' is purely a misconception,and as for the former............you put the "w" in wrong....anyway,you insulted my earlier post,so there was a reprisal....apologies tho'
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by bosun11(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
omo this birthday cake small na..for a whole SAI BUHARI... grin grin grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUHARI
We are waiting for u to sweep off those corrupt minded politicians in aso rock grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by kennypoka2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
ohhh grin grin..... So sweet of you,but nigga the 'right' is purely a misconception,and as for the former............you put the "w" in wrong....anyway,you insulted my earlier post,so there was a reprisal....apologies tho'
Cool bro...
We are all trying to build a better nigeria..
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
Every aSS they say, love to hear himself bray. Keep braying jackass!
grin grin grin grin grin grin........all hail Nairaland......a forum rammed with mentally-derailed folks grin

I only enquired of your fettle,which is unarguably weighty in a constructive discourse angry angry........

As a fellow Nairalander,is that not expected of me undecided.....huh angry
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
grin grin grin grin grin grin........all hail Nairaland......a forum rammed with mentally-derailed folks grin

I only enquired of your fettle,which is unarguably weighty in a constructive discourse angry angry........

As a fellow Nairalander,is that not expected of me undecided.....huh angry
Keep displaying your folly. I'm laughing hard here. You are nothing but a brainless chimpanzee! I don't expect any gud from you as you are brainless and totally useless. I won't reply you again, I will just continue laughing at your folly. Replying you will only make you feel relevant. Where as, you are completely useless!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Bensonking: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by oloriadejoke(f): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennosklint:
Enjoy nw cos failure is certain 4 u
....look at you that is why you are not God
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennypoka2:

Cool bro...
We are all trying to build a better nigeria..
ya,we all are.........but the regiment has been the impediment.....nonetheless we WOULD get THERE.

Disclaimer:it's unfortunate that we both have different political ideology,but the aspiration is all about progress cool cool
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by kennosklint(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
oloriadejoke:
....look at you that is why you are not God
bt I'm a child of God...so?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
Keep displaying your folly. I'm laughing hard here. You are nothing but a brainless chimpanzee! I don't expect any gud from you as you are brainless and totally useless. I won't reply you again, I will just continue laughing at your folly. Replying you will only make you feel relevant. Where as, you are completely useless!
la la la la la la......same verse different post grin grin.......

Mr Mahim,I am raised with the apprehension to fend for the less-privileged(physical or MENTAL).......

Nonetheless,I can be of any assistance to you,even to the extent of your financial stamina(I can foot your medical-bill,just ask and PM me subsequently cool)

Disclaimer:sure I know,you are not in the lucid-period sad sad
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Thirdborn: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kenai:

You're right. Buhari is a SIMPLETON.

Dude, that quote was made in hausa and completely twisted. The proverb or adage has an entirely different meaning. I am not Hausa but even i chose to research it. Do the same please.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by juman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
This man is a military general, this country was majorly destroyed by military generals.

But pdp don suffer this country too much.

Hope this military general would not fail woefully like obj.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
la la la la la la......same verse different post grin grin.......

Mr Mahim,I am raised with the apprehension to fend for the less-privileged(physical or MENTAL).......

Nonetheless,I can be of any assistance to you,even to the extent of your financial stamina(I can foot your medical-bill,just ask and PM me subsequently cool)

Disclaimer:sure I know,you are not in the lucid-period sad sad
I still dey laugh o! grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
I still dey laugh o! grin
sure,thats one of the numerous attribution to mental-disorder,victims tend to laugh at nothing....... sad sad sad cry cry cry

....besides,you are not the first nor last nigga with this predicament in this forum.Nonetheless,help would definitely shine your way. wink

Disclaimer: what the caterpillar perceived as the end,the master saw as change.

#HelpSaveMohims
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by oloriadejoke(f): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennosklint:
bt I'm a child of God...so?
...not at all,a truly and worthy child of God will neva pray 4 d down fall of their fellow human.I rest my case or cases
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
sure,thats one of the numerous attribution to mental-disorder,victims tend to laugh at nothing....... sad sad sad cry cry cry

....besides,you are not the first nor last nigga with this predicament in this forum.Nonetheless,help would definitely shine your way. wink

Disclaimer: what the caterpillar perceived as the end,the master saw as change.

#HelpSaveMohims
I still dey laugh. You are the greatest f00l of the century! Dan iska, dan shegiya banza!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by kennosklint(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
oloriadejoke:
...not at all,a truly and worthy child of God will neva pray 4 d down fall of their fellow human.I rest my case or cases
lol ok ooh
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by peteruuu(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dona...kini ?
Dona...what ?
Donation for who
Buhari or wetin

Lol,me wey neva knw wetin i go chop dis night sef

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
I still dey laugh. You are the greatest f00l of the century! Dan iska, dan shegiya banza!
houlala grin grin......this sh*t is more interesting than I thought. cheesy grin......now he's speaking gibberish grin grin

In Femi Kuti's voice .....
Wonder,wonder wonder wonder wonder grin grin grin

Where am from,we don't throw away the baby together with the bathe-water.You are our son and still allowed amidst us(we no go trowey you becuz ur head nor position) .

All you need do is identify with us when in LUCID-PERIOD...shikena

Disclaimer:Mad-pikin still folo for pikin sad

#MohimsNeedsHelp lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by calaway: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thirdborn:

Dude, that quote was made in hausa and completely twisted. The proverb or adage has an entirely different meaning. I am not Hausa but even i chose to research it. Do the same please.
how about the sharia talk and also his supporters who kill youth corpers, christians and burn churches you can only fool your selves not intellignt Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by calaway: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
jojoki:
HBD to our next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. come February next year by God's grace.

Vote for CHANGE, let your CHANGE be your REVOLUTION

...to sharia Mschewwwww
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
houlala grin grin......this sh*t is more interesting than I thought. cheesy grin......now he's speaking gibberish grin grin

In Femi Kuti's voice .....
Wonder,wonder wonder wonder wonder grin grin grin

Where am from,we don't throw away the baby together with the bathe-water.You are our son and still allowed amidst us(we no go trowey you becuz ur head nor position) .

All you need do is identify with us when in LUCID-PERIOD...shikena

Disclaimer:Mad-pikin still folo for pikin sad

#MohimsNeedsHelp lipsrsealed
Abeg na by force? Are you trying to gain some relevance with me? Sorry it won't work. You are totally useless!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
Abeg na by force? Are you trying to gain some relevance with me? Sorry it won't work. You are totally useless!
Iguana grin grin

You don't seem to go down the drain after fervent flush..........you must be one hard sh*t.. grin grin

Fact remains that any relationship you have with sane human is chastely coincidental lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Disclaimer:nigga said am tryna get some relevance undecided.......from a dolt shocked.........na,you are simply a sh*t in the toilet,and all I need do is just FLUSH wink wink.........ain't no biggie cool

In 9ice's voice .......oya talk,ayam lizening.

#omo ale oshigrin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ezedon:
so 72yrs old is still bleeping
You blind idiot. That is his daughter and grandchild. His wife is standing right beside him.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Justicealh3(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
G. MUHAMMADU BUHARI. U'll nvr b 4orgeted in dis country so call nigeria. HBD 2 U. wsh more years ahead & to b great president 2 dis nation. By Justice Kutigi.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by musaffyan(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Another national cake for a worthy Nigerian,keep cutting so I can have my share
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Collynzo9: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thirdborn:

What did you find out from your research?
Let me disgrace you and your fellow liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released / Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.