Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. (24671 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Gov Dickson Celebrates 50th Birthday With Family & Friends In Grand Style.Photos / See Buhari Celebrating With Wife And Daughter In The Swimming Pool (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by omanifrank(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
ok oh
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by micolaj: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Happy Birthday My GENERAL, your Presidential CAKE is on the way.Sai Buhari
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Ikengawo: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=20pt]Last year he was 74[/size]
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by jojoki: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
HBD to our next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. come February next year by God's grace.

Vote for CHANGE, let your CHANGE be your REVOLUTION
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by akpanikpe(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hbd my president

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by kennypoka2(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is my man..come 2015..he would be sworn into the presidential office of Nigeria..

Sai buhari..
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by AISHBAMBA: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2014

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by robinsoncrosoe: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
This buhari shit is becoming too much.Nairaland how far now.apc. Apologist

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Firefire:
celebrate now, many road ahead to be cross and more weeping to be done.
Na your papa go make am weep? You are a silly person. Ape like you!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Really sad birthday wish, don't you think so?
that's no birthday wish.......it's just a certainty that would divulge after February......

#inevitable
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
micolaj:
Happy Birthday My GENERAL, your Presidential CAKE is on the way.Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari 2015! Change we want!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
ManInTheMirror:
Happy Birthday Mr. President.
Mr president 2015 by God's grace!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Desola(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
To my president, happy birthday sir.

May your days be long.

Let's make this a bigger celebration in May 2015 sir.

Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by ngooka: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Teachers keep telling us we are the leaders of tomorrow and @ 72 you still want to rule nigeria? God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by emmykk(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
@72 still want to be a leader,instead of contemplating on his spiritural journey to the great beyond.

Students nextime some1 say the phrase that the youth are the leaders of tomoro.pls them slap

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
that's no birthday wish.......it's just a certainty that would divulge after February......

#inevitable
You are just a brainless chimpanzee. When did you become God? If he wins go and drink otapiapia! Useless human being

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
akpanikpe:
Hbd my president
Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennypoka2:
This is my man..come 2015..he would be sworn into the presidential office of Nigeria..

Sai buhari..
ya,after his ascent to the presidential-seat,you would spontaneously wake-up from your phlegmatic dream. grin grin grin

#pathetic
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
donphilopus:
What a low-key birthday celebration! Nice one sir, my President-in-waiting.
#Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!
Sai Buhari 2015. Haters can go and die!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
ya,after his ascent to the presidential-seat,you would spontaneously wake-up from your phlegmatic dream. grin grin grin

#pathetic
Do you have brain at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by happyzed0(f): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari stop waitin ur moni n tym no space. 4 aso rock till 2019
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
jojoki:
HBD to our next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. come February next year by God's grace.

Vote for CHANGE, let your CHANGE be your REVOLUTION
God will make it possible! Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
happyzed0:
Buhari stop waitin ur moni n tym no space. 4 aso rock till 2019
if he wins, go and drink otapiapia
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Desola:
To my president, happy birthday sir.

May your days be long.

Let's make this a bigger celebration in May 2015 sir.

Sai Buhari!
Amen! Sai Buhari 2014
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by kennypoka2(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:

#pathetic
I dont understand the shit you just wrote...

#Very pathetic
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Orikinla(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kenai:

You're right. Buhari is a SIMPLETON.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
You are just a brainless chimpanzee. When did you become God? If he wins go and drink otapiapia! Useless human being
laughing-out-real-hard grin grin grin.........an escaped putrefied patient from federal Neuro psychiatric hospital Yaba is seeking answer to a question "am I God to be acquainted with the fact that Buhari would loss the election"....though am not sure if he is in lucid-period,but let me affirm from him..... grin grin

Emmm,Mohims is that what you meant
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
Na your papa go make am weep? You are a silly person. Ape like you!

Two wrongs dont make a right. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennypoka2:

I dont understand the shit you just wrote...

#Very pathetic
oh,my bad......sorry,I taught you are lettered sad sad.......

.......do I still remember how to write in pidgin .Let me give a shot

Wetin I mean be-say,if Buhari win,na him be say na dream you dey dream.And the koko be say you go still wake-up from the dream.Shebi you get angry

#ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by vyncentino(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
TippyTop:

When did you last wish Jonah happy birthday?
ex presidnt jona
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mohims(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
natureblack:
laughing-out-real-hard grin grin grin.........an escaped putrefied patient from federal Neuro psychiatric hospital Yaba is seeking answer to a question "am I God to be acquainted with the fact that Buhari would loss the election"....though am not sure if he is in lucid-period,but let me affirm from him..... grin grin

Emmm,Mohims is that what you meant
Pls keep laughing at your folly! U are so silly and I blame myself for replying a jackass. I should have known that a f00l has nothing important to say other than talk trash! I suggest you go for a brain overhaul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest / UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable / Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.