Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai (4280 Views)

8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai by AutosBay(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Arab money! According to Awareness-time.com, there are 8 cars you will never see anywhere in the world except in Duabi. I don't know how they know this for sure because I'm sure if you enter one garage in Abuja, you will see at least one of these cars there. But check them out after the cut...

Source : http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/8-cars-you-wont-see-anywhere-else-in.html?m=1

Re: 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai by AutosBay(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014

Re: 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai by Ezedon(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
You cannot see it here in Nigeria because of the nature of our road
Re: 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai by alabiyemmy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ezedon:
You cannot see it here in Nigeria because of the nature of our road

Stay there.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
This topic had been Posted earlier

(1)

Lagos To Ban Illegal Car Dealers From Jan. 1, 2009 / I Need Advice, I Want To Buy Toyota Spider. / Just Curious, Why Do People Blur Plate Numbers While Taking Pictures???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.