Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" (31122 Views)

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Compilation Of Funny Notes Sent Among "oyibo" "face Me I Face You" Neighbors / Face Me I Face U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by dapizy02(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
bunmioguns:
ayeeeeeeeeee oooooooooo

This life is cruel

its a shame dat u av no shame, wat a shameless comment......................Pls are u from UTUOKE?

O ma se oooo

so she could just die like that

embarassed cry cry

RIP to my darling Dog

cry cry
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
itunity007:
so now nko?
level don over high cool tongue
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wilson125:

Ehn sister, we need 2 find out if u saying d truth..
Find out ke.haha
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by misshoree(f): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tosyne2much grin see another disciple

Life in face 2 face ,na every day wahala

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

gin
pm me or idntblvit
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23, nice write-up jhor

You are da bomb

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
pm me or idntblvit
Dontblive na tongue tongue
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
agarawu23, nice write-up jhor

You are da bomb
cheesy
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

Dontblive na tongue tongue
sad
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ajebuter(f): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
You forgot to mention : the cursers: every morning they must curse someone, their husband, children or other tenants.

The radio or music players: you don't need your own radio to hear Koko inu iwe iroyin everyday bcs their radio will wake you up and u are forced to listen to the news daily.

The fellow Dvd or dc watchers who will watch nollywood in each other's rooms till NEPA takes light.

And lastly the fighters; iya nkech vs Iya Tawa and so on.

Naija sweet I swear

3 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
misshoree:
Tosyne2much grin see another disciple

Life in face 2 face ,na every day wahala
that's also where I live.. Covers face and runs outta thread**
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Missmossy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hahaha funny grin

3 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by alobam1: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
I have laugh tire..I fit into the rich tenant crew..I did not.spend up to 6months for the house before i decided to move away and forget the remaining house rent..My life was choked up.I had no privacy everybody will be like Dollyp Dollyp..And me wey be yahoo boy wey God dey bless na so them dey look me like say i be God..All those girls wan make i Bleep them..me sef Bleep 2 out of them sha..I moved to a better and bigger room and Parlour self contain..I can only be bored at times but you can never ever be bored in a Face me i face you House or an over populated house..A house of commotion indeed

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Here in Lekki,there are no face me i face u. You know,In france
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by misshoree(f): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
that's also where I live.. Covers face and runs outta thread**
hahahaha,that's sad
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by misshoree(f): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
Here in Lekki,there are no face me i face u. You know,In france
abegi,swerve,lemme see road
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
oh! you just paid your landlord(did i hear somebody greet u congratulations?) and you will be moving in soon. well be prepared to meet these kind of people............

** THE AMEBOS---> hmmm "soboleyoke" highservice" sekeshaajo" tatanfo" you will definetely meet this kind of ppl in a "face me i face u" they will alws want to know all what is happening in the compound either good or bad and they will alws be the one to spread false n tru rumours
**THE WATCHER----> if i say watcher i dont mean security o, these kind of ppl will alws like to monitor your movement they will be the first to know weda u drank garri at night because dey will alws know its long u cooked. you go dey hear "bros na canteen u dey eat dis days?" .

**OVERTIME TOILETER/BAFFER---->
YOU== bros abeg do quick na
ur co-tenant== wetin na? no be now i enter. (and he has been in the toilet since morning)

**THE RICH TENANT---->[/b]this kind of people, you will not know the reason why they cant go and take a flat because they are rich and have car even while the landlord dont have okada. he will alws be the one to charge the whole compound phone when light is off and there generator will work overnight and u will be like pls God let this man fuel finish or make nepa bring light because the noice is just too much and your room is next to his room.

[b]**THE PRETENDERS---->
these group of ppl you will never know there way because dey pretend to be rich while dey are not, you will see them dress up in the money like somebody going to the office but na carpenter my guy man dey do. they will want to impress there co tenant that dey are not in the same class but just ask them "why are u here?" abi u dont know the road to lekki/Ajah? undecided undecided

**THE OLDEST TENANT---> hmmmm!!! he/she knows all the history of the house and all records of both present and past tenants , so dont just cross ur bandary if you dont want to hear the history of your life.

**THE REVEREND SISTERS---> oh! sister nkechi and sister nkiru, when dey were suppossed to get married, they are waiting for rich guys with Murano jeepsm duplex houses and huge bank accounts but the lucky guy didnt came now they are above 40. there prayers will alws wake u up early morning. wink

**THE GOOD SAMARITAN--> love your neighbour as u love urself. you will alws meet new and different ppl in his/her room and when the landlord ask u will hear "na my father brother o" little by little dey will be 15 in one single room and the co tenant will stART fighting with them that dey must be paying extra money to pack the suckerway lolz. grin cheesy

poverty is not good my fellow ppl, may God open a bigger way for us all.

add yours if u remember any

I was going to laugh at your post until I saw "Reverend Sisters". What is your problem with women on NL? Your lack of respect for the gender makes me wonder whether you were born by a fowl and not a woman. So the only reason a woman can be single at 40 is because she wants to marry a rich man? You guys act like as if you know anything about the female gender whereas you are totally clueless. It's people like you that make women desperate to marry early thereby marrying the wrong person. Get a life pls.

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
misshoree:
hahahaha,that's sad
now that I have exposed ma secret 2u, will you automatically screen me like Maltina Dance Hall Audition ? grin

Can we still date ? [/i] tongue
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
misshoree:
abegi,swerve,lemme see road

sorry
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by gistmelove(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
netizenbuzz:

I was going to laugh at your post until I saw "Reverend Sisters". What is your problem with women on NL? Your lack of respect for the gender makes me wonder whether you were born by a fowl and not a woman. So the only reason a woman can be single at 40 is because she wants to marry a rich man? You guys act like as if you know anything about the female gender whereas you are totally clueless. It's people like you that make women desperate to marry early thereby marrying the wrong person. Get a life pls.
mitcheeew kid sad

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by momove4real25(f): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mama bukky, just becareful with d way all dis student play wth ur husbd and chrge phones in ur room men are dangerous
Pls borw me 5k til ending is d next thg u wil her aftr little gossip.
Mama jemi dont kil us in dis house with ur efo riro soup oooo, abi wetin u dey cook? Stylishly she wana kw wat u are cooking

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Do You av
NAIRALANDERS- The ones wey dey tap ur wi fi to browse internet.
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:
Hohoho. The ones who will b jealous of u. Competing up and down with u.
Gossiping u d whole compound. Going around asking if u talk about her . So jealous tat she isn't free with u anymore. Sometimes she can't even greet u. N this is someone u were good friends with o.
They den look 4 evil names to tag u so others will join her camp in hating u... lool

Ehen! Tell me something abeg. U sound like one who's had first hand experience of life in a ''face me I slap u apartment''
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by continentalceo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Omo 9ice one OP! I just LMAO

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Franceska(f): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Looool this is soooo onpoint. Infact am inside one ATM, the pesin I went to visit is the RICH MAN in this compound. He is currently supplying his neighbours light from his power generating set. Am like "baba" o. Wait make I peep outside check for more things....#walks out to peep#

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
ellechrystal:

Cheap drugs u say?
Pardon!
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
netizenbuzz:

Ode! stick to the topic and don't derail. On second thought, we don't really need wetblankets like you to spoil the fun in here..

4 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by johnchiii(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
"if u nva lived in a face me i face u house or ghetto, u nva enjoyd ur childhood days!"

grin

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ify84(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Haaaa, there are some, d small youth them, who do d tin for inside bathroom....chia.

Instead of I go stay face me I face u again, I go kukuma pack go village go stay our empty house wia rat de flex for free.... Fun place o but d yeye too much.
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Aystormz:

Ehen! Tell me something abeg. U sound like one who's had first hand experience of life in a ''face me I slap u apartment''
Nope. But I know this things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. / Just For Fun: English Vs Pidgin / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.