Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor (845 Views)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? / Any Christian To Help Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Here2BustnScrew: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Often times we criticize Judas Iscariot for betraying Jesus, but we fail to criticize ourselves when we do things that are not right in the sight of God.. I therefore state that any person that professes to be a Christian/ Child of God that votes for an Islamic Extremist come 2015 is worst than Judas!!! such a one does not belong to God..
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is not religion, it's freaking politics.

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by bisi16(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fanatic!
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by morefire: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
lmfao

lmfao...

he registered Dec 15 2014

pretty sure he is one of those mudiots employed to do evil
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by DesChyko: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Did Buhari make any comment similar to this sometime in the past? Did he?

*scanning my memory*
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Here2BustnScrew: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
ManInTheMirror:
This is not religion, it's freaking politics.
really? Judas sold Jesus for just 30 pieces of silver not 1m but that little 30 pieces cost him so much....
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by hopeforcharles(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Then this OP don't wish Nigeria well, so you are blind to the Issues we are facing in this Country? The way everything is going berserk, and you still have the mouth to voice traitor to any one voting GMB, wow it seems a lot of people still wants this mismanagement and corruption to continue, but me I refuse, Let there be change we have had enough of this PDP and their manipulative agendas. Just check out Russia and other countries they have oil too but this oil fall is not hitting them hard as us, all because of senseless expenditure and falsified recurrent expenditure, look it's high time we chase them out and choose some one else, GEJ you have failed.
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Here2BustnScrew: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
hopeforcharles:
Then this OP don't wish Nigeria well, so you are blind to the Issues we are facing in this Country? The way everything is going berserk, and you still have the mouth to voice traitor to any one voting GMB, wow it seems a lot of people still wants this mismanagement and corruption to continue, but me I refuse, Let there be change we have had enough of this PDP and their manipulative agendas. Just check out Russia and other countries they have oil too but this oil fall is not hitting them hard as us, all because of senseless expenditure and falsified recurrent expenditure, look it's high time we chase them out and choose some one else, GEJ you have failed.
is it a crime for a Christian to be APC's presidential candidate?..
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
@op is trying 2mak frontpage since anythng "BUHARI" now makes fp.

Btw, his VP is a christain
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Here2BustnScrew: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
francawilson:
@op is trying 2mak frontpage since anythng "BUHARI" now makes fp.

Btw, his VP is a christain
is it a crime for osibanjo to be the presidential candidate, then buhari VP?
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Here2BustnScrew: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
You cannot eat at the Devil's table without getting food
poisoning. You cannot warm yourself at the Devil's
fire without getting burned... his gifts are appealing to the eye but concealed in it is a hook... Nothing Good Comes Easy Friends..
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Here2BustnScrew:

is it a crime for osibanjo to be the presidential candidate, then buhari VP?
I'm not even interested in any. Our GEJ is ok 4us.The devil we knw is better than the angel we don't knw. Until u guys votes in a detector lik Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe,then our eyes wil open.
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Infomizer(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'm so tempted to insult this op sha...Chai!!!
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Here2BustnScrew: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Infomizer:
I'm so tempted to insult this op sha...Chai!!!
Y?
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by hopeforcharles(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Here2BustnScrew post=28997653]
is it a crime for a Christian to be APC's presidential candidate?..[
/quote]
Must we always allow Religion to blind our views? It is this mentality that is killing and tearing Nigeria apart, must we allow Religion to be cloud us? After all this country is made up of two major religion, we must come to a consensus to move forward, as long as a Muslim will do just right, let's go am in.
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Is A Traitor by Here2BustnScrew: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Then why don't they want a christian to be there... they have been ruling for long.... That is injustice... God hates injustice.. It is only God that can bring change to Christians not a Muslim...

(1) (Reply)

Bible Prophets Too Married Their Adopted Sons' Wives Says Allah / Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity / Can Someone Help Me With 3 Month Bible Reading Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.