Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Bank Phb Helpppp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Helpppp (740 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Helpppp by kezman307: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
i was invited for an aptitude test for fresh graduate by bank phb and still waiting, anybody with relevant information should please pm me,
Re: Bank Phb Helpppp by nwaorah(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2008
they have callled for the first interview bt we await the second call.
Re: Bank Phb Helpppp by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
Where did u write the test? Are you a corper? If yes, what batch are u? Let me know all these, and we'll see where we go from there.
Re: Bank Phb Helpppp by Patrick3: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
I wrote Bank PHB Aptitude test on the 16 of October in PH. I passed the apptitude test and was invited for their interview which was on the 30 0f October, that was two weeks after the aptitude test. They said that I will be contacted after my service year, including others because those who wrote the aptitude test where Corp members. I am a Batch A corp member, the Batch B corp members that where invited for the interview where given letters to serve with Bank PHB. Does anyone in the house have any idea on when we will be called.
Re: Bank Phb Helpppp by Adido(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2008
I wrote the test and passed. That was some time in August. I was invited 4 an interview about a month agao. I later on got a txt msg tellin me that I passed the interview and I wld be contacted as soon as possible for the nxt stage in the recruitment process. That was like a month ago. As soon as possible seems to have gotten a whole new definition.

Abeg does anyone know wat PHB is doing?

(1) (Reply)

Qs 3 Yrs Experience Wanted In Lagos / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / Action Aid Nigeria Is Recruiting Especially From Hiv/aids Patients(june 12th Dl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.