Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State (17513 Views)

10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello all
Sometime ago I posted some pics on my first journey to cross-river which eventually made the front page but unfortunately the nairaland apocalypse wiped it out.. so I will post some pictures from the trip... places visited in 2012 included
1.kwa falls
2.tinapa
3.obudu mountain resort

This year (15th-18th december 2014) I places. Visited this year
1.afi natural wildlife sanctuary
2.obudu mountain resort

Let's go!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Princecalm(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good adventure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pictures from 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Day 1...

These were the only pictures that I was able to get as my fone started misbehaving...

The journey started from
Uniport-imo-abia-ebonyi-cross river

The hotel I stayed was obudu govt guest house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by KillerBeauty(f): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cross river state is a place to be. I'm Planning a visit next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pic 1- breakfast
Pic 2- with my crew mate
3.- road to afi wildlife sanctuary

Pictures from day 2

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
land for sell...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cool album.
So how may rivers did you cross?...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pls bear with me network
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
The road to afi wildlife sanctuary was one he'll of an experience because of the steep nature of the road and it takes and experienced driver to scale through... at some point we got so scared that our bus would fall down slope
Below are pictures of the route to afi wildlife santuary

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
We were able to use bikes to shuttle our selves on arrival at afi village to the wildlife sanctuary because the terrain was stronger than our vehicle
So i'll b posting pics from the sanctuary
And if u note in the background of the pics... the banana are grown on the wild life sanctuary #fresh!!

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by coolhamid(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
It's unfair , this is not how to manage a public forum.You guys should stop flooding the FrontPage every five seconds. Allow topics to be discussed in their respective sections before bringing it to FrontPage...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by holatin(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Are u psychologically telling me you didn't visit a brothel and ashawo joint

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by braintext(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
cool.... Cool... Cross River state is a nice place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by bynat(f): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ghen ghen
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by chinex276(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wat is crossriver??
I Schooled in otuoke

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pictures from the sanctuary showing drill monkeys behind electrocuted lines... drill monkeys are threatened species which are found in cross river

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Blackchampion(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Guy u handsome no be small

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by rozayx5(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
very nice cool
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by bobcharly(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
good for u bro...u no go tinapa and obudu?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by nataisha(f): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
i wish i was dere

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by KidProgrammer(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
nice adventure.#Nairaland
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by condralbede(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Observing....op I dey ur back
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Congrats!!! smiley grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by peachylee(f): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Atenu crew
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Ataime16(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=20pt]the people paradise[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by lilwayneme(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
abeg make una buy bread bring for us when coming back home...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by PerfectFortune: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
onuwaje:
Hello all
Sometime ago I posted some pics on my first journey to cross-river which eventually made the front page but unfortunately the nairaland apocalypse wiped it out.. so I will post some pictures from the trip... places visited in 2012 included
1.kwa falls
2.tinapa
3.obudu mountain resort

This year (15th-18th december 2014) I places. Visited this year
1.afi natural wildlife sanctuary
2.obudu mountain resort

Let's go!!!

Nice one. Can you pls give me a break down of how much the journey cost you from hotel to entry fees etc? I plan on visiting with my family early next year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Akwa Ibom: Small London In Nigeria / Lagos To Divert Traffic For Today's Match Between Nigeria And Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.