Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State (17488 Views)

10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by MKO4ever(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
onuwaje:
yea ur right!...
Maybe u shud try flights for convenience

There is no airport there.
The first time, I flew to Calabar and then 7 hours on the road again to the place
Second time, I went through Abakaliki-Ogoja and the road was hell
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
MKO4ever:

There is no airport there.
The first time, I flew to Calabar and then 7 hours on the road again to the place
Second time, I went through Abakaliki-Ogoja and the road was hell
I heard there's an airstrip on d ranch
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by carluva(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
there's an airstrip less than 30mins drive to the gate of the ranch, u d guys drove past it you jst failed to notice.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by dammie200: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
onuwaje:
couldn't count
[quote author=MKO4ever post=29016948]

I like Obudu Ranch, but getting there is soo difficult,
.....ebonyi-cross river road was the worst road I have ever seen
Calabar-Obudu is too far, like 7 hours
When you get to the ranch from the gate, climbing the place was another scary experience. either through the cable car or normal car.
And the place is also quite expensive
Only one bank and one ATM at the Ranch (GTBank), so fuckup is when the ATM is down [/quote[b][/b]Looking forward visiting the place
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by dammie200: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Looking forward visiting the place
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Okejazz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Perhaps the vision of Obudu has evolved so far beyond the original at this point that the name is interchangeable between Obudu Mountain Resorts and Obudu Cattle Ranch.

I just can't seem to imagine refering to Obudu as a cattle ranch, yet all we see are drill monkeys and bananas. Honestly, at some point in the future I wont be surprised if it is renamed as Obudu Monkey Resort
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Beesluv: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2014
lilwayneme:
is that your taste?if yes why don't you order that separately... don't spoil my business

OK, I'll share my monkey kola with you and you'll share your bread with me. Op, no disappoint oo
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by lilwayneme(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:

OK, I'll share my monkey kola with you and you'll share your bread with me. Op, no disappoint oo
beta u ought to have said this earlier.Ther is love in sharing...hope we get the same proportion
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by jahlove4jah: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
onuwaje:
Pictures from 2012

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Loss; Our Pain: Pmt Regrets Itobe Accident, Pleads For Understanding. / See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.