Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife (62825 Views)

Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. / Pastor Nick Shares Adorable Photos Of His Young Family(see Photos) / Mohammed Abacha Marries New Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by babaluckey: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:
Is this the babe he married from Akoko Edo (daughter of the former LG Chairman, Johnson Emasealu to be precise)?! Because I heard his married to a daughter of the former Council Boss.

No, the 7th wife...but she fine...paleh dey run things oooooo
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by itstpia8: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

seems he has many wives.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aliki:
For the love of 2014 Range Rover Sport, blings, and vacation, girls don dey take hustling go another level o!

Make we be honest with ourselves here, na which woman wan suffer?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by bosun11(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
ireneony:
Some women sha, anything for money. Is she that desperate to get married, she only putting herself in a hot soup, cos this man have alot of children, so she think she will inherit all his properties, I laugh in Chinese....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin me laughing in spanish ..
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by itstpia8: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
babaluckey:

No, the 7th wife...but she fine...paleh dey run things oooooo

beauty is extremely common, not so much of a big deal anymore if the supply exceeds the demand as is the case with nigerian oil nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
this does not concern me
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Orikinla(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) again! grin
They render the youths jobless and moneyless and then snatch and marry their girlfriends.

Grandfather marries age mate of one of his grand daughters.

GEJ is hiding his own for background, because PEJ will beat him up if he dares to make her public knowledge. grin
PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP)
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by oleeee(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
ireneony:
how does this topic relate with nairalands babes. Abi nairaland babe don chop ur recharge card
shey e pass wetin wuna fit do?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
JoeCutie:
You don't know her husband?
Mr. Fix-it!
It's simple.
She's way past 20s, should be Mid 30s. Our Journalists are poor when it comes to investigative journalism
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Girls of these days 'll sell their sell for a pot of porridge & where are those hypocrites saying buhari is too old?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by bosun11(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Genea:
Money makes the world go round,am talking money ,you talking age,fĂșck u i lv d gud lyf

oshey rick ross
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Aitee1: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
alaoeri:
If money grow on tree, women will marry monkeys.

I dey tell you...I'm ashame for my fellow women embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by juvewalex(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
E pikin or e wife ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by HisMajesty1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
predentstats:
That is not Chief Tony Anenih's wife. Quote me.
Abi? I also know his wife to be Chief, Mrs. Iyom Josephine Anenih and she is a national women leader in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by millionboi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fear of poverty
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by abdulo4real: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na money things...
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by millionboi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
alaoeri:
If money grow on tree, women will marry monkeys.
and this is a prove
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by stan40: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Oga u get luck shia how u take see her abi na ur money she see.Owaen make una dey do us well for dis country
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by kingthreat(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
This woman better have a guy that wipes that a55 of hers or else she is a sexually-frustrated gold-digger
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
lafflaff123:
Na Women like this FULL Nairaland.

They give stupid advises here, but in real life they marry their papa MATE. So this woman wants to tell me she is in love with this MAN? talk of using a old man to climb the ladder.

Was just told today that the most beautiful girl in my class in the Uni. then, is the 4th Wife of a Commissioner in one of the South-South State, what is wrong with this women sef?

kiss cool
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aitee1:

I dey tell you...I'm ashame for my fellow women embarassed

grin grin wink
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
juntod:
There is nothing wrong in this. It all depends on how you define LIFE. If the old man is faithful and takes good care of her, she has my go ahead. What matters in life is comfortability and happiness. By the way, you never can tell what she has passed through in the hands of younger men. Its her life. Stop the hypocrisy and criticism.
so you would let your 20 year old daughter marry a 90 year old man ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by millionboi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Genea:
Money makes the world go round,am talking money ,you talking age,fĂșck u i lv d gud lyf
See Dem ooooo
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
styless:

Spamming? Do you know the meaning of that? Nairaland is a public forum. We read, comment and tell people about our services too. I share several nairaland posts on my twitter accounts too. When will Twitter ban me?

seun will still ban u cheesy

He expects u to advertise with money.

Don't hate on me.... Am just advising u.

I'm a victim.

Your signature should be enough for sharing links.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
etim20:
Why are they so greedy and wicked, they address the youth as leaders of tomorrow yet they are milking us dry.. Money dem no go allows us touch,fine young gals nko dat one na wahala even good life.. Somebody help me tell them that it is not fair and we are not happy..haba ..
coward go carry gun start revolution. you think the old men will voluntarily vacate their enjoyment and power for you ? you better go grab gun
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by critics: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
lovely couples
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by ogazi007(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Not that young people.The picture really made her look younger than her age.she is a mother of two/three with her first daughter a graduate from one of the the university in UK.She is very beautiful and kind,she should be slightly over forty years of age.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by BlackSEER(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote
author=lafflaff123 post=29009064]Na Women like this FULL Nairaland.

They give stupid advises here, but in real life they marry their papa
MATE. So this woman wants to tell me she is in love with this MAN? talk
of using a old man to climb the ladder.

Was just told today that the most beautiful girl in my class in the Uni.
then, is the 4th Wife of a Commissioner in one of the South-South
State, what is wrong with this women sef?[/quote]

Do you mind those NL girls.When i see some of their posts,i just laughed at their stupidity because most are still in their late teens and early twenties.When they get older,they will understand.They just love money.most are ready to marry anything that has third leg provided there is money.Most hardly love without money.But i no blame them sha,who wan marry poor handsome guy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Omexonomy: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:
Is this the babe he married from Akoko Edo (daughter of the former LG Chairman, Johnson Emasealu to be precise)?! Because I heard his married to a daughter of the former Council Boss.
how you dey long time.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by donphilopus: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Make them no finish all the young girls for una o

cheesy grin The beautiful ones are not yet born. tongue
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
juntod:
There is nothing wrong in this. It all depends on how you define LIFE. If the old man is faithful and takes good care of her, she has my go ahead. What matters in life is comfortability and happiness. By the way, you never can tell what she has passed through in the hands of younger men. Its her life. Stop the hypocrisy and criticism.

The hypocrites will say anything to make themselves feel better. Everyone must live by their own definition of morals. She chose to marry an old man, so what? So many people marry for beauty, sex, companionship, for papers, and only a few for love, so if she marries for money, who has she hurt abeg? Where is the crime here? Bunch of bitter people always venting their frustrations on people who don't give 2fucks about their miserable existence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.