Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife (62822 Views)

Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. / Pastor Nick Shares Adorable Photos Of His Young Family(see Photos) / Mohammed Abacha Marries New Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Aitee1: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
shinejackie:

grin grin wink

Not funny oh...

How on earth will I marry my great grand father in the name of money

I'm quite sure they sleep with light off with such old men by their side
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by donphilopus: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Omexonomy:
how you dey long time.

Bros, ma da shi ooo... Ozi vuwen!
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
kingthreat:
This woman better have a guy that wipes that a55 of hers or else she is a sexually-frustrated gold-digger
there is tissue paper for that
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by ypzilanti: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
You all can see why these old men keep stealing money...nigeria money. Its all about buying things for women.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

with influence, money & connections, everything is possible in Naija

You cannot be a Judge of the High Court unless you are 10 years at the Bar.

We have seen worse shameless women than her. Some ladies on Nairaland sleep with walking, rotten and dead corpses for the sake of money and goodies.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aitee1:

Not funny oh...

l agree with you dear...lol @ sleep with light off..... kiss
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
All this NA lies from piteous hell,.Anenih's wife is Mrs Josephine lovely beautiful lady, she was former minister of women affair

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
I will marry u now before any old man go dey bribe ur dad,..Ty an give me a contact immediately
Aitee1:

Not funny oh...

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by DollyParton1(f): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
lafflaff123:
Na Women like this FULL Nairaland.

They give stupid advises here, but in real life they marry their papa MATE. So this woman wants to tell me she is in love with this MAN? talk of using a old man to climb the ladder.

Was just told today that the most beautiful girl in my class in the Uni. then, is the 4th Wife of a Commissioner in one of the South-South State, what is wrong with this women sef?
why e dey pepper your body. Say old papas get hope pass u with fine gehs. You too go and make ya money and marry ur pikin age mate.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by juman(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Useless people destroyed the country.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin The beautiful ones are not yet born. tongue
Na which year dem go born dem? Abi na Yerima format be this one?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by donphilopus: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Na which year dem go born dem? Abi na Yerima format be this one?

I'm planning to marry at 40 tongue. Still kinda young. Maybe would steal a teenager then. cheesy grin
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Omotty(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
yeeepa
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:

I'm to marry at 40 tongue. Still kinda young. Maybe would steal a teenager then. cheesy grin
Are you serious? angry
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by aviazuva: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
What of mama josephine anenih?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by donphilopus: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Are you serious? angry

Sure. tongue cool Ko si wahala
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by DAIL(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
How do u expect this man to mean gud 4 this nation, wen its obvious d pale is canal
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by BlackSEER(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote
author=Genea post=29025936]Money makes the world go round,am talking
money ,you talking age,fĂșck u i lv d gud lyf [/quote]

At least you are honest sweetie unlike most of ur mates.Nigeria women hardly marry because of love.All they care about is money,money and money.Na dem dey make guys do unthinkable things just to meet up.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Sure. tongue cool Ko si wahala
Thank God o
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wendyslim:
Power of money undecided

That lady doesn't look happy at all. Even as she tried forcing a smiling face on her looks. she looks imprisoned
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by tellwisdom: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Sokwo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by donphilopus: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Thank God o

cheesy grin. Why thanking God na?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin. Why thanking God na?
You no be potential competitor cheesy
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Chubhie: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Both may truly be in love with each other. Never underestimate the frail looking body of cos he may turn out to be a lion in bed. Baba reserves the right to enjoy the best before he exists.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by tiswell(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Genea:
Money makes the world go round,am talking money ,you talking age,fĂșck u i lv d gud lyf
Vannessa,is dat u..?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by kingthreat(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
sukkot:
there is tissue paper for that

By wipe I mean fvck
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by donphilopus: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
You no be potential competitor cheesy

Badt guy. cheesy grin tongue
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Dapresident(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Raiders:
20 something years old judge!!!! When did she get her law degree and how long did it take her to became a judge?
Raiders:
20 something years old judge!!!! When did she get her law degree and how long did it take her to became a judge?
Raiders:
i tout i was d only one who noticed hhmmmm
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
kingthreat:

By wipe I mean fvck
and why would or should someone be fvcking another mans wife ?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by etim20(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
sukkot:
coward go carry gun start revolution. you think the old men will voluntarily vacate their enjoyment and power for you ? you better go grab gun
bros me and you who poses the characteristics of coward,is me that said my mind openly abi na u wey d hide d quote?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
etim20:
bros me and you who poses the characteristics of coward,is me that said my mind openly abi na u wey d hide d quote?
na you be the coward. me myself i quite prefer the old men being at the top. they should remain in power till we have a spiritual revolution in this country. putting a young person there will worsen the situation cuz the young person will loot all the treasury. these old men have stolen enough. at this point in time they are just addicted to power. but a young person would clean out the whole country. so you see ? we hold different views. what we need is not young people. what we need is righteous people like buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finally Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Man (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.