Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This (36777 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by niceeric(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes. Provided that we aren't married yet.
so the imaginary meter down there immediately gets faulty and stops reading when u get married abi??....wonder wat happens when u stay married and he cheats...possibly the meter would start reading again loool

some mentality....

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Deshannel(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
@op
Na that kind of relationship dey make guys wan commit suicide if then eventually break up.
And it does exist when they share the same ideology. But common, who says cuddling your lover without the thought of se.x is a sin?
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by tpraiz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Y she come d guy ause 4Over night @the first place::::::::the guy mst b a fool for not been able to read the signs on the wall:::::::#GodlyR/shpKe!
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by niceeric(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
xynerise:

I don't know why ladies think during sex we guys are the fucker and they are the fuckee
looooooooool I swear....its so annoying, something wey be say na mutual thing mtschew
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by darediamond(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Coded "nigth vigil"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
obongproff:
No! I would neva do dis. If she doesn't want sex den der is no point coming to my house less to talk of sleeping over. Dats pure bullshit. We can always meet in a public place or any nearby eatery. And if she must sleep somewia, I have enof sistas and female friends dat can take her in for d nite.

Der is absolutely no need to make my d.ick do night vigil for nothing. :@
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by xynerise: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:

Lool. How?
Explain yours first
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
niceeric:

so the imaginary meter down there immediately gets faulty and stops reading when u get married abi??....wonder wat happens when u stay married and he cheats...possibly the meter would start reading again loool

some mentality....
I don't believe in pre marital sex.
A guy that want to have sex should get a wife. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
sweettease:

Its this delusional idea that makes you clueless and I am sure it will feel right to fellow clueless guys like you.
This is how molesters are created, the idea that the lady wants it but is just pretending not to.

Hey girl! Stop deluding and deceiving yourself! Firstly, are you a Virginn?

Why am I asking sef? For Her pic self, she wan kiss all NLnders! SMH

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by AriDsexy(f): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
justmag:

You call that sweet You have your man sleeping on the floor because u fear temptation! That is just bad!

Just a quick question pls...
Can u be on the same bed and not be tempted??

An honest answer would be appreciated.
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by xynerise: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
A guy that want to have sex should get a wife
Mtcheww!!! We can still have sex after marriage with someone else if we want so what are you saying?
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by naijaboiy: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Some kyn girls just dey lie for this thread sha grin
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by niceeric(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:

A guy that want to have sex should get a wife. smiley
hmmmm....i see....so I put it to u that you're either 60 or 6 or 160 years old....and probably stay in some place where the chicken only tells time ryt?
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by naijaboiy: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
emusmith:

Hey girl! Stop deluding and deceiving yourself! Firstly, are you a Virginn?

Why am I asking sef? For Her pic self, she wan kiss all NLnders! SMH
Bwahahahahaha.... cheesy

I don laugh die gringrin
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
obongproff:

Bros u just day watch d film or ur simply obsessed with dis line? Which of d above?

The Guy is HIGH!!!!
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by naijaboiy: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
niceeric:

hmmmm....i see....so I put it to u that you're either 60 or 6 or 160 years old....and probably stay in some place where the chicken only tells time ryt?
Oga you dey believe all these Cock and bull stories grin

Dis na nairaland o and we get many pretenders wey dey claim wetin dem no be grin

No dey take dem serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by dre11(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
xynerise:
What makes you guys think something didn't happen that night? It is better not to even sleep in a room

Tenk you for that comment.

Some people did not know the Genesis of it and want to jump to Revelation.

#still sipping my zobo
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
xynerise:

Mtcheww!!! We can still have sex after marriage with someone else if we want so what are you saying?
That's promiscuity. It's upto you not me.

If you're an atheist, no problem.
If you're a christian, be ready for the consquence.
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bwahahahahaha.... cheesy

I don laugh die gringrin

You dey mind am!!! mtcheew!
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by prettyboi1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mprex:
This one is strong
Eleyi gidi gan. grin
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by AriDsexy(f): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
victorazy:

grin
See as the mumv sef they sleep on the floor and woman on the bed undecided

Just see how angry d guys are....hehehe

Ok,would you have preferred it if it was the other way round??

The girl on d floor while u lie comfortably on d bed??
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by tiswell(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
yemobrown:

Should they come along with their folks or friends in other to avoid the carrot? Guy, warn yourself oo!!
Dude are u a lady...?
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by darediamond(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin
alberto2k:

Na to start singing "jesus my helper o, my helper" grin
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Sampunk(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
sweettease:

Its this delusional idea that makes you clueless and I am sure it will feel right to fellow clueless guys like you.
This is how molesters are created, the idea that the lady wants it but is just pretending not to.
but daz d truth.
Be sincere and trvhful
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by niceeric(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oga you dey believe all these Cock and bull stories grin

Dis na nairaland o and we get many pretenders wey dey claim wetin dem no be grin

No dey take dem serious cheesy
Bro,na whinning level me sef dey oooo.....I know say na one badoo I dey follow yearn loooool
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Deshannel(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:

Luckily, I don't care about peoples opinion. smiley
Even a potential husband? lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
AriDsexy:

You look like one ILELEJI...I don't wanna complete it...if I'm wrong, pardon me and drive on...just thinking aloud...
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

Even a potential husband? lipsrsealed
What happened to him?
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by berbs112(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rubbish! Why I go sleep for ground and Bae go feel cool on Bed... Abeg! That one no be even avoiding Temptation... Both of dem no get sense....

Ah! Shoki
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by naijaboiy: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
emusmith:

You dey mind am!!! mtcheew!
grin
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
chidiezeh:
Please Does this Type Of Relationship
still exist?

That right there is an original surfer head guy.
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by dre11(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
But guys

Why una no allow the ladies talk Nah.. .. Una just begin dey attack themundecided
Make we listen to their words nah

Tenk ugringringrin
Re: Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This by naijaboiy: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
AriDsexy:

None of the above.

If temptation really wants to be avoided then they shouldn't share a room at all smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... / I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai / What's A Good Response To "Hi"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.