Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,265 members, 7,849,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined (5892 Views)

Mental Health Of This ‘papa Ajasco’ Called Oyegun Should Be Examined – Ajileye / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Secession - Option B - Creation Of Southern Nigerian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by plucky16(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2014
lakeside69:
And this OP thinks that this should be a subject-matter because someone said so? I live in PH, Rumuolumeni for that matter. It is APC all the way. I want a change. I want a leader who is in charge, not a political leader. A leader that guarantees the national security of lives and property not only in the Niger Delta States but in Nigeria as a whole. A leader who steadfast and willing to stay on the side of the people rather than take sides with political thieves and looters of the national treasury who patronises them. I want a firm and strong President and Governor who is not a noise maker because he is desperate to get into the government house but has a blue print to take Rivers from Oil to a non oil performing state. Who has a fatherly heart and not all who are against me must leave the State.

So, it is APC for me!

PREACH!!

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2014
theV0ice:
and i guess any Northerner voting PDP needs to be shot right?

keep on playing the ethnic card then turn round to complain when the backlash happens. Did the guy say anything different from what asari, clark and you the OP have been saying for so many years?

Bros, it is not a guess!
Or you did not hear that statement from a Deputy governor from the North?

I am only countering the statement.

Bros, I want you to go back an check the history of all theses statements.

The first punch usually come from the North, an we only throw the counter.

If you wanna cry, then go up North and cry and tell them to stop playing th ethnic/religious card.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by major466(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2014
The Op is right.
GEJ Till Buhari bring back the N2.8 billion 1978 looted funds.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by staymore: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
lakeside69:
And this OP thinks that this should be a subject-matter because someone said so? I live in PH, Rumuolumeni for that matter. It is APC all the way. I want a change. I want a leader who is in charge, not a political leader. A leader that guarantees the national security of lives and property not only in the Niger Delta States but in Nigeria as a whole. A leader who steadfast and willing to stay on the side of the people rather than take sides with political thieves and looters of the national treasury who patronises them. I want a firm and strong President and Governor who is not a noise maker because he is desperate to get into the government house but has a blue print to take Rivers from Oil to a non oil performing state. Who has a fatherly heart and not all who are against me must leave the State.

So, it is APC for me!

Talk is cheap' they say

The Rumuolumeni/Iwofe road you stay, don't residents there spend hours to get to Wimpy junction because of how bad the road is?

Some of you are so blind and ignorant to the extend that even when you are drowning you still shout change.

7 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by theV0ice: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

Bros, it is not a guess!
Or you did not hear that statement from a Deputy governor from the North?

I am only countering the statement.

Bros, I want you to go back an check the history of all theses statements.

The first punch usually come from the North, an we only throw the counter.

If you wanna cry, then go up North and cry and tell them to stop playing th ethnic/religious card.

why not just chase away muazu, tukur, lamido and other northerners that are still queuing behind gej? or are they southerners as well? so your task of only southerners voting gej and northerners voting northerners will be actualized?

lamido is fighting for gej, amaechi is in APC, why can't you do yours and leave it at that? if the deputy gov decides to be foolish, must you join him in the mud?

3 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Adminisher:
STUPID POST. Jonathan should not be voted for by any normal people.

Normal Human Beings - Vote Buhari
Tribalists and others. - Vote Jonathan

Bros, did you real my post at all?

A northerner said, northerner who votes PDP is a disgrace.
Why should they throw these punches and we keep quiet?

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/10/2015-northerner-votes-pdp-disgrace-borno-deputy-governor/

See the link bro.

It means Buhari and his northern voters are tribalists.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
PresidentAde:
.....Mods kindly lock-down this tread and ban the Op.........this tread is inciting and morally wrong....................Nairaland should not be the platform to promote Nagative issue..........unless if dats how the owner of the forum wants it....

After banning me, then please go up north an ban the deputy governor from Nigeria!
Bros, read between the lines!

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Safari29: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Counter my argument or keep shut instead of writing nonesense rubbish.

ode. what is there to counter??

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by abacus(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Threaten ti be re!

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2014
theV0ice:

why not just chase away muazu, tukur, lamido and other northerners that are still queuing behind gej? or are they southerners as well? so your task of only southerners voting gej and northerners voting northerners will be actualized?

lamido is fighting for gej, amaechi is in APC, why can't you do yours and leave it at that? if the deputy gov decides to be foolish, must you join him in the mud?

Now you are getting the drift.

There are northerners here on this thread, I threw my own "missile" so they can see the stupidity of such sentiments an arguments.
Let them go home and talk to their people.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by theV0ice: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

Now you are getting the drift.

There are northerners here on this thread, I threw my own "missile" so they can see the stupidity of such sentiments an arguments.
Let them go home and talk to their people.

since you understand my point, it's all good then
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

ode. what is there to counter??

How can you understand when the shell you have on your neck is filled with goat urine; Go get a head dumb moro.n. undecided
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Bruteforce101:
The op is a tribalist and a biafran. I think any Northerner that vote for GEJ should be shot on the head. You play the tribal card but forget yeeboe and SS votes alone cant make GEJ the president.

Hypocrisy is when you all hail Lamido for supporting GEJ but call Amaechi a bastard for supporting Buhari. You all are shameless people. Mschew

An when the Deputy Governor made the same statement, what was he?

Can the northern votes alone give APC the winning votes?

Your big bros played the tribal card, and I just played my own!

If you want to cry over this, go up there and talt to your bros them.

Even Buhari said the state of emergency declared against the BH was a declaration of war against the North.
didn't Buhari ask Moslems to vote for Moslems?

How we quickly forget!

I may start another thread, I will call on all non Moslems to vote only non Moslems.

ye, I am a Biafran and a proud one for that matter.
Can you tell me the benefits of this hell hole you call a country, where our people at slaughtered by your people at every slight excuse?

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/10/2015-northerner-votes-pdp-disgrace-borno-deputy-governor/

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Safari29: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

How can you understand when the shell you have on your neck is filled with goat urine; Go get a head dumb moro.n. undecided
ja danu jor. oloorun

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

ja danu jor. oloorun

Pls I don't understand the language of monkeys, write in English so that we can comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:
in Akwa Ibom/ cross river we dont know Buhari or APC,Buhari as head of state he never did anything for us, at least GEJ has completed the very large section of East - west rd, constructed mega medical center in Uniuyo teaching hospitals and given us federal polytechnic

as for me and my State we will vote GEJ, buhari is not an option
the north is too power hungry and we cant give it to them now, cause we dont know their plans

Dude, didn't you just say on that biafran girl thread that you live in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by rozayx5(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2014
django1:

Dude, didn't you just say on that biafran girl thread that you live in Lagos?

u need glasses
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Safari29: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Pls I don't understand the language of monkeys, write in English so that we can comprehend.
go fvck urself stinking bastardd

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2014
op thanks a lot, such southerner need to be sent to yabaleft ASAP.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2014
theV0ice:

since you understand my point, it's all good then

Bros, I understand your point very well!
My problem is that our brothers up north do not understand points such as yours.
Trust me, I am not the bad guy
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by theV0ice: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

Bros, I understand your point very well!
My problem is that our brothers up north do not understand points such as yours.
Trust me, I am not the bad guy

no wahala
enjoy bro
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by BlackSEER(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2014
People have the freedom to vote whoever they want.As for me and my family,we shall vote for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

go fvck urself stinking bastardd

See frustration! Na me do you? Ok, since I am kind, let me advise you on how to end your misery once and for all, choose any of these methods below, they are fast and reliable. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2014
theV0ice:

no wahala
enjoy bro

I have just created another thread.

Take a look and tell me what you think.
This guys think we are all silly!

https://www.nairaland.com/2052259/2015-noblezone-calls-non-moslems-vote
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Safari29: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

See frustration! Na me do you? Ok, since I am kind, let me advise you on how to end your misery once and for all, choose any of these methods below, they are fast and reliable. grin grin grin

smh. Ure retarddded pls don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Bruteforce101: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
noblezone:

An when the Deputy Governor made the same statement, what was he?

Can the northern votes alone give APC the winning votes?

Your big bros played the tribal card, and I just played my own!

If you want to cry over this, go up there and talt to your bros them.

Even Buhari said the state of emergency declared against the BH was a declaration of war against the North.
didn't Buhari ask Moslems to vote for Moslems?

How we quickly forget!

I may start another thread, I will call on all non Moslems to vote only non Moslems.

ye, I am a Biafran and a proud one for that matter.
Can you tell me the benefits of this hell hole you call a country, where our people at slaughtered by your people at every slight excuse?

[/s]

Who are your bros? Stop smoking pawpaw leave, its not good for your health. So anyone that is against ypur rubbish thread is from the North? You are the one shedding tears here and not me, you want the south to vote for GEJ and think your yeeboe n SS votes alone is enough. Keep spreading hate and dont cry when it gets back to you. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by iWitnessng: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
I do not like it when people bring ethnicity and religion into politics of a country as diverse as ours, you have only one vote, let it count.

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by jaysniggs: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Actually, in a nutshell, he just told you to f*ck off, you dirtbag.

He said it, not me grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Who are your bros? Stop smoking pawpaw leave, its not good for your health. So anyone that is against ypur rubbish thread is from the North? You are the one shedding tears here and not me, you want the south to vote for GEJ and think your yeeboe n SS votes alone is enough. Keep spreading hate and dont cry when it gets back to you. Rubbish.

You seem to miss the whole point bros!

There was a call from the North and I only made a counter to that.
What is my crime?

I am not shedding tears bro, but even if I am, my tears has to do with what slave masters did us.
Time will surely tell.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Bruteforce101: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

You seem to miss the whole point bros!

There was a call from the North and I only made a counter to that.
What is my crime?

I am not shedding tears bro, but even if I am, my tears has to do with what slave masters did us.
Time will surely tell.

You said i should call my bros to order. Did i tell you am from the North. You yeeboes believe anyone against you must be from the North. Since you hate this north people, we shall see how your vote alone will re-elect GEJ. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by AJINATU: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:
Osu ibo

you are going back to Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by AJINATU: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:
an ant is wiser than you

there are only 3 ibo PDP governors whikst there are about 14 northern PDP governors. Do you think jonathan can win the presidency with the ibo support only?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neco Sighted On Buhari Forged Certificate / No. 41 Of Apostle Sulieman's Prophesy Becomes A Reality / Igbos And Diplomatic Self-amputation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.