Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Interpret This Text Message For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interpret This Text Message For Her (1508 Views)

She Sent Me This Text Message / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interpret This Text Message For Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
I have a female friend that receive this text
* Look around you, be observant, be watchful, be careful somebody somewhere is observing you with keen interest only waiting for the right time.*
from a guy who is a friend but not that close, she show the text to me and I told her that it means the guy is interested in her I ask her to call the guy for explanation but the guy is not picking her calls. She is confuse, did you guys think this message have other meanings apart from the explanation I gave.

1 Like

Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
no he is not interested. its just an advise
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by major466(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nope. You said it all.
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by teewai3(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
hmmm, dis text has so many interpratation ooo, may be d sender is intrested in her, bt a kidnapper can also send u dis. lol
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Simple....d guy is interested in her but hez waitin for the ryt time.
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by dataplus87(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
the guy is too shy to approach her...Gbam
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by SortCode(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
kristina1:
Simple....d guy is interested in her but hez waitin for the ryt time.
Look around you, be observant, be watchful, be careful somebody somewhere is observing you with keen interest only waiting for the right time. but too shy to approach
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by olexjay(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
The guy is interested in her but maybe still looking for the rightful way to express his feeling to her, so that's msg was just like an awareness so she won't be surprise when he finally walk up to her for that.
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by Afrok(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
In African China and Faze's voice " if U love somebody walk up to her and tell her u love her eh, because no time no time at all"...
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by itstpia8: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Duck things.

do they call it duckophobia or what.
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by faithugo64(f): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmm it might be a warning
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by jeff2010(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
She's about to get raped
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by hatux: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Oops!
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by itstpia8: 2:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by itstpia8: 2:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by IamLEGEND1: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
#STALKER ALERT.....!!!!!!!!@!!@
Re: Interpret This Text Message For Her by angelsing(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2014
faithugo64:
Hmmm it might be a warning
I don't think so, who in the world sends a msg to someone u want to kidnap?..I don't also think he is a stalker cos we hardly find such crazy people in this country. Can't imagine a nigerian who has not eaten going about stalking a girl..lol. Anyway, I think he likes her and he is just trying to create a suspense in heart preluding the time he will meet her to express his feeling...

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? / Dear Men, 5 Reasons Women Are Rejecting You. / What’s Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.