Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] (1468 Views)

"If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady / Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by DanceVille: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Girls of nowadays are just like..."Hide and Seek"...
There was a Girl about 25 years of Age telling her Mother that she doesn't want to get marry because of Sex...She's afraid Of carrying Pregnancy...She later added that Guys enjoyed Sex while Ladies took the pain and Suffering.....

Nairalanders Please Advice...Is she Right or Wrong?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by iceberylin(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
She's either right or wrong..
But i know she's stupid
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by damseyl(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
She hate kids?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by okonja(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
She never enjoyed it well
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by basisop(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
No, she hates your English.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
scared ke...how will she now produce her kids...ok oooo.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by MzzTega(f): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Enegod(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
she doesn't love sex grin

Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Enegod(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
This thread was a terrible idea ...undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by DaZion(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Her Choice..Live ur lyf d way u want..
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ladies who talk like dis usually suffer one or two of dis ailments:

1. Vaginal disease of any kind. Eg. Vaginismus.

2. Was molested in the past.

3. Has little or no libido.

4. She is a lesbian.

5. She hates kids.

If she doesnt fall into any of dis, den her wahala neva get name yet.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
I'm tired of all these sex-related topics here undecided they sicken me! barf! ugh! angry
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
damseyl:
She hate kids?
pls tell me the truth, dont ladies enjoy sex just as guys do?

Pls tell me pls cos i love my girl friend very very much and i dont want to hurt her after marriage, maybe is better we just adopt children.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
It's possible.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by chachanga: 4:29am On Feb 05, 2015
obongproff:
Ladies who talk like dis usually suffer one or two of dis ailments:
1. Vaginal disease of any kind. Eg. Vaginismus.
2. Was molested in the past.
3. Has little or no libido.
4. She is a lesbian.
5. She hates kids.
If she doesnt fall into any of dis, den her wahala neva get name yet.

Seconded my guy! If she nor fit into any of the above, she can go scr.ew herself if she nor go gree make person do it for am!

Except OP can lovingly convince and patiently stay wiv her till her hang ups & inhibitions are down.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by damseyl(f): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2015
pelij:

Pls tell me pls cos i love my girl friend very very much and i dont want to hurt her after marriage, maybe is better we just adopt children.
it pains..i'd never tasted it tho
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
damseyl:
it pains..i'd never tasted it tho
thanks for the info though, atlist i will try to fix my heart somewere.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm tired of all these sex-related topics here undecided they sicken me! barf! ugh! angry
u can help by taking a decent pix with less cleavage n a normal smile. if we have more girls dressed decently our weak emotional minds might not think sex so often.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2015
pelij:

your so-called love is making you deluded.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by DieeDiee: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] by DieeDiee: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Nneka123:

You have the choice to ignore and not even open or read topics that " undecided they sicken me! barf! ugh! angry "

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Photos: Pregnant Naya Rivera And Husband Take A Walk / Iamlol. Stop Pm'ing Me... / Dis Girl Have Been Trobling Me For Frendship But I'm Not Intrested, Beg Her 4 Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.